Christmas Lists/Journal 2021

Ahhh yes roblox gift cards are a must for most kiddos lol I need to remember to add that to mine.

Sorry about your losses. It really makes it sad when you don't have them to buy for anymore. This will be our second Christmas without my grandmother and it still feels strange not to have her on my list :( :hugs:

Ahhh yes roblox gift cards are a must for most kiddos lol I need to remember to add that to mine.

Sorry about your losses. It really makes it sad when you don't have them to buy for anymore. This will be our second Christmas without my grandmother and it still feels strange not to have her on my list :( :hugs:

Aww thanks. It does feel strange not buying for them....although they were always sooo hard to buy for.
X

Reactions: Eve
I really feel like I need to get a move on with Christmas now. I usually do the girls first but as I'm do stuck on ideas I think I'll start with family....now to work out what I'm buying them x

Me too. I'm feeling extra behind and extra clueless as to what to even buy them!

I'm always behind and stressing out lol always.

First present bought....I felt I had to make a start.

Body shop bits for my sister. £10 off and £4 cashback so bit of a bargain:-D

Reactions: Eve
I needed petrol so popped into town. Got a few more gifts.

Sister- Reed Diffuser and perfume from Next
Mum - Nightie, Scarf, Reed Diffuser and perfume

DDs - Bath fizzers and Millions (sweeties) dispenser.

Also ordered my sister a Nightie from Shein.

Been using my top cash back account too....built up nicely over the year.

Feels so good to make a start :)

Bought three little woodwick crackle candles in B&M only £3 each but alot more expensive..
Going to put the in a little gift bag with a bottle of mini prosecco and chocolates for my auntie and 2 cousins. :-D

Arghhh so wr need a new boiler asap. Fortunately BIL is a gas safe engineer and can do it for us over half term (before it gets too cold). He'll only charge us cost price soo so that helps. Still, thats about £600 out of the savings.
I was doing so well too.

I think Christmas wise I need to spend about £500 including food (not drink) so hopefully I can build up my savings pot again in November

How frustrating about the boiler. There's always something isn't there :(

Lists updated.
Still zero ideas for the girls. I've let my mum have the heely idea and she's also getting them new scooters.
My sister is thinking about a ipod for Dd1 as she loves listening to music. Not sure dd2 is old enough or mature enough to look after one.
Leaving them until last. I need ideas for them, never been so difficult!

It's so difficult coming up with ideas, especially when family want ideas too. I'm having the same problem!

Argh. Having a right nightmare with Very at the moment.

Ordered three gifts for the girls as they were actually cheaper on there than amazon and I had a discount code.
Got the parcel delivered to a local newsagent ad I'm at work mon-thur. Anyway, it was dispatches in two parcels. I collected one fine and the other he was adamant it wasn't there, despite me having confirmation. I had to ring collect + who took a day to investigate where it was, and then they told me I needed to contact Very who will contact me within 48 hours. Argh
I'm convinced its at the shop though, the shopkeeper was very rude and refused to double check. I didn't feel they were very trustworthy.
Won't be doing collect + to their store again

Anyway, starting to get a small stash together for the girls. Need to find hiding places as all in my boot right now (and my car is tiny :xmas13:)

Oh no, how frustrating! I hope they get back to you soon.
The shop keeper sounded very rude!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->