Christmas Party Games

Mum21boy1girl

Reaction score
Do you and your family/friends play games on Christmas?
If so what do you play?

I was thinking of doing that this year as something new to do, it’s just the five of us as we have no family close by so wanted to do something fun this year.

Was thinking of doing;
-A Christmas themed pass the parcel.
-The Christmas tree on a plate game (where everyone puts a paper plate on head and they have to draw a Christmas tree a fireplace with mantle, Christmas presents and hang stockings on the mantle, you get points on where the items are drawn, who ever gets the most points wins a prize,
-oven mitt unwrapping game (wrap presents similar to pass the parcel but in boxes, player has to try to unwrap box wearing oven mitts while the player next to then has to try to roll a double on dice, if they do they get to try to unwrap and so on.
- cookie in the mouth challenge (put cookie on forehead and try to get cookie in mouth using only your face muscles.

I've only ever played board/card games as a group or family. Although, one year we stupidly decided to do a hot sauce challenge with "Da Bomb - Beyond Insanity" sauce. Regrets were made that night :haha:

Chrsitmas bingo
Candycane hook-a-duck (make a pile of candycanes and try hook them with another one in your mouth - a bit like doh nutters)
Scoop as many snowballs (cotton wool balls) with a pea spoon whilst blind folded
Beer pong
Stocking filler (have a list of items and search the house to find them all and shove them in your stocking the fastest)
Be a reindeer (have teams, one needs a pair of tights on their head, others need to blow balloons up to fill the tights)

We mostly just play board games, we have Christmas themed ones and normal ones, though when we were studying the Victorian era we gave some Victorian parlour games a try.

We normally do board games too but I do like this idea....something different x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->