Christmas pregnancy announcements

wonderstruck

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of us will be hitting the 3 month mark around the holidays. Mine will be Christmas day, and I'm looking for cute ideas on how to announce it to family. I was thinking a cute Christmas themed picture reveal to put on a card, or to give some kind of baby related gift with a little note for them to connect the dots. Have any of you thought of any ideas?

Look on Pinterest there some nice ideas :) we telling family on Xmas day and everyone else few on Boxing Day :) long wait tho urgh lol

Ive been on pinterest its got loads of great ideas we will be 12 weeks just before christmas so may get a picture of our daughter holding the scan picture by the christmas tree maybe saying she had asked santa for a big brother/sister!

Hiya. I'm newish here. Thought i'd post because I too will his 12 weeks on christmas day.

I hope ill get my scan before christmas day so i can announce it on the day!! x

We're boring so will just be announcing it :haha: I thought it'd be cute for lo to do it but dh said no.

I'll follow this post for ideas as I'll be 3 months on Boxing Day. I should hopefully have my 12 week scan week leading up to Xmas

We will be announcing Christmas day too! Thinking of giving everyone a gift box and putting lots of tissue paper in it and having the scan photo (we have booked a private one for the week before!) in it! I'm so excited about it!

I wrapped up a picture of the scan in a baby frame and gave it to our parents - it seemed to go down well.
This year we hope to announce just before Christmas with my DS wearing a Christmas announcement tshirt I think but still considering ideas.

I'm thinking of lo wearing a shirt idea or if have scan then pic in the Xmas card ;) will be talking to oh to see if he has any ideas :)

Mine will be Christmas day too :) We are having a 9 week scan so we were thinking about putting a scan pic in a Christmas Card :) :)

I won't be 12 weeks until new year's eve. But my Mom's birthday is in December and after our first scan I want to get a picture frame with 3 spots and put pictures of my boys in the first 2 spots and in the 3rd the scan pic with "coming july 2016" on the front :)!

Congrats everyone. I too will be 12 weeks around Xmas. This is the 2nd time I will announce my pregnancy at Xmas. Last time I put a scan photo in a Christmas card. My in laws loved it and were crying. My parents on the other hand couldnt make out the shape of a baby in the scan lol!
Im liking the idea of getting help from my 2 1/2 yr old son this time. The shirt idea seems good :)

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/QMOKp11.png

I'm 12 Weeks on Christmas eve so I plan on taking a cute picture of my son holding the ultrasound with a shirt that says "big brother" and sending that to everyone on Christmas morning. 1

I'll be 14 weeks come Xmas, I've got a pinterest board full of holiday reveals. We live on the opposite side of the world from our families, so I'm going to get some custom cards printed and mail them in time for xmas with little grandparent/ aunt and uncle trinkets. I can't wait for the barrage of Skype calls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->