Christmas present from lo to daddy

Shutterfly has lots of great stuff. Mugs, calenders, blankets, etc that you put a photo on that are affordable. I think we are going to do this for family members.

Where do you get these engraved dog tags? The sound like a great idea!

We're quite miserable really & don't "do" xmas. We get presents for the kids & make it a big thing for them but not for each other really. It's never entered my head to get DH anything from the kids, same the other way round.

I've got OH an engraved silver guitar pick with a message from LO on a leather cord type thing to wear as a necklace. I was going to get dog tags but i know OH would prefer the guitar pick! It was expensive but I know he will love it so it's worth it for LO's first xmas!!

i saw this and thought my OH would love it but i totally forgot were it was from were did you get yours from? x

I've got OH an engraved silver guitar pick with a message from LO on a leather cord type thing to wear as a necklace. I was going to get dog tags but i know OH would prefer the guitar pick! It was expensive but I know he will love it so it's worth it for LO's first xmas!!

i saw this and thought my OH would love it but i totally forgot were it was from were did you get yours from? x

www.silverpicks.com
Fantastic quality, and it only took like 3 days! :flower:

www.silverpicks.com
Fantastic quality, and it only took like 3 days! :flower:

thankyou, so much cheaper than i saw they were about £70 the ones i saw definitely going to get one now :happydance: cant wait to give it to him on xmas now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->