Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Hi I'm 27 and DF is 26.

I have DD and DS already and was a little surprised with a BFP yesterday, lmp giving me a due date of 23 December.

The keen eyed of you will see from my ticker that I'm getting married in 6 months so a change of dress is in order I think!!!

Congrats on the bean & the upcoming wedding!

Can I join too? Think I got my bfp around 3/4 I'm due 16th dec!

Hi there
Please can i join too? Bfp on 9april due date 8th december!
Ttc for over two years and told we needed ivf... but hey bfp with no help whatsoever!
Congrats to all of you xxx

Hi there
Please can i join too? Bfp on 9april due date 8th december!
Ttc for over two years and told we needed ivf... but hey bfp with no help whatsoever!
Congrats to all of you xxx

Congrats! My story is very similar to yours, went to my consultant who told me the next step was IVF, I found out I was pregnant the following Sunday

H&H 9 months x

Hi ladies :)

Me & Oh have been ttc for 28cycles, we have suffered 4 MC's & I got my "faint" :BFP: on the 9th of April! I really hope this one sticks, im going a bit out of my mind but trying to stay as calm as possible till I speak to EPU on monday! My due date calculated by LMP is 19th of december :) but going by the day I O'd its the 1st of Jan ... Really hoping for a miracle xmas baby ... <3 I am so in love right now! I can't wait to start getting a bump! Happy & healthy pregnancies ladies x

Hello everyone and congrats on your bfp's

I got mine on the 12th and my younger baby boy just turned 3 months old on the 11th
I have 2 other boys who are 6 & 12

It was a real shock to me to get pregnant this fast but a wonderful blessing :) I just hope this time it's a girl :)

Hope to have a group like you ladies to share my thoughts etc. sometimes men are not the best lol

Hi ladies :)

Me & Oh have been ttc for 28cycles, we have suffered 4 MC's & I got my "faint" :BFP: on the 9th of April! I really hope this one sticks, im going a bit out of my mind but trying to stay as calm as possible till I speak to EPU on monday! My due date calculated by LMP is 19th of december :) but going by the day I O'd its the 1st of Jan ... Really hoping for a miracle xmas baby ... <3 I am so in love right now! I can't wait to start getting a bump! Happy & healthy pregnancies ladies x

Congrats :)

Hey ladies!! Got room for one more? I got my BFP on March 26th and have been given a due date of Dec 1st. I am super excited for this little jelly bean! :cloud9:

About me, I'm Diana and am 30 years old. From Ohio USA and mama to Hunter and Natalie. I've also got an angel in heaven, David. My boyfriend Cory is awesome with my kids and is gonna make a GREAT daddy! :)

I am high risk due to Incompetent Cervix and Pre-Eclampsia. Keeping my fingers crossed this is a boring pregnancy!

My edd is the 14th and I'm sure they are gonna put me as high risk cause I just had a c-section on jan 11th and I did have gestational diabetes last time with injections up to 5 times a day but it was all worth it :)

I have morning sickness the whole pregnancy I've had that with all 3 of my kids and expect it with this one which on the plus side I don't gain a lot of weight I didn't for my last one

As of symptoms I seem to be a lot hungrier with this pregnancy today was a craving for pancakes :) hope to buddy up with someone

Hi girls congrats go all! I am in france by the way! Been feeling really of with a constant bad taste in my mouth and feeling i have no energy with nausea on and off. The thought of food makes me feel sick untill i actually eat it... and so restless at night.. swollen bbs and black circles under eyes lol! How about you?
Xx

I'm ok now just hungry all the time I should enjoy it while it last cuz once my morning sickness hits I won't have much of an appetite but I am more tired :)

I live in the province of Quebec where does everyone else live?

Hi all!
Count me in too. Dud on dec 16. First bfp and first baby. :happydance:
Ive been always dizzy, super sleepy, super hungry, heavily bloated all the time since I got bfp. I had decided not to poas until my af due. But dizziness made me do it. Anyone else has bloating? I have really sore bbs.no ms yet.

H&h 9 months to all

Hi all again :) ... I am eating sooo much food!... Anyone else? ... I can't sleep & I can't believe how swollen my lower tummy is o_O. Hope your all doing well & not feeling to sick xx

Me too I'm bloated and I'm always hungry which seems crazy to me I posted on my FB I was pregnant I suck at hiding anything

Me too I'm bloated and I'm always hungry which seems crazy to me I posted on my FB I was pregnant I suck at hiding anything

I nearly did this too! I have told most family/friends though - I was too excited to keep it to myself!!! :)

You have a three month old??! Wow! I feel overwhelmed as this is my first so you are my hero :) x

I nearly did this too! I have told most family/friends though - I was too excited to keep it to myself!!! :)

You have a three month old??! Wow! I feel overwhelmed as this is my first so you are my hero :) x

Lol you give me too much credit I have a really good baby that makes it easy for me he loves to sleep he's always happy rarely cries if so it's just cause he wants something and he's been doing his nights since he's been 2 months

Im always hungry too but feel sick at the same time if that makes sense?? Wow young baby and pregnant...are you breastfeeding? We havent told anyone yet even though i want to!
Any of you had beta results? If so what was it?

I'm terrified with a 2.5 year old can't imagine with a 3 month old lol, DS wasn't an 'easy' baby though, I wouldn't say he was difficult but he certainly wasn't sleeping through!! We were still living in our pajamas at 3 months haha.

No I did breast feeding with my second boy but its so much easier bottle feeding in my opinion

I'm like that later on I want to eat but then I feel sick I'm one of the unlucky ones who by 8 weeks will have morning sickness right up to the day I give birth so I try to enjoy this time and eat I also can't drink milk while pregnant I get sick right away

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->