Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I have my scan on weds, I'm getting a bit nervous now that something will be wrong. Although I'm getting a bump so m kinda sure things are ok. I'm just a worrier. Y'day tho my ribs really hurt on the right hand side, not sure if this is normal, and when I get up a bit quick ( I work in a busy service department) I get niggles in my stomach. My OH says that the baby hates work lol. :hugs:Xx

I have mine this afternoon, I know how you feel with the getting worried thing! Didn't rally sleep last night, I don't know why I'm so scared!
I'm getting loads of random pains, my hip hurts for no reason, always feels like it needs to click but it doesn't ever do it! I wouldn't worry about the rib pain unless its recurring xx

hope tomorrow goes well lola! what times your scan????

Dr Gromps that is such a cute announcement, i love it!!!

Here's our bubba at 12w 2d <3 Due on 22nd December <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
Glad all scans went well :) Amy were due the same time (unless they change my date again tomorrow!) my scans at 11.30 tomorrow how do u upload pics? Are u going to find out the sex? X

If you're on a phone or tablet, click Go Advanced under the reply box, then click Manage Attachments. You can add photos on there :)
We think so, but I might change my mind again before then! Going by nub theory I'm thinking girl already but you never know :) Are you?
Good luck tomorrow! Xx

Thanks! I did put on my last pic as couldnt work it out! Yes we're going to find out were very impatient at the best of times so if they give us the option we will definitely want to know! I think mines a girl too but that's just me blaming this sickness on girly hormones lol!

Not sure this will work but trying to attach a scan pic so I know how to do it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 7
Baby love I think boy for you and Amy I think girl for youuuuu <3
Cute Lola :)

I soooo want to find out if baby is boy or girl and 'technically' I could find out on Friday :shock:

:D I'm convinced girl, and on my journal girl seems to be the majority vote! What's your guess based on? On the screen I'm sure the nub was running level with the spine, and I don't really know much about skull theory! I'm just sending lady thoughts and dreaming of princess dresses :p
Of course I'd be just as over the moon with a boy, but it's always been a fantasy to have a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress lol

I'm going that baby has a smooth skull? I don't really get skull theory but both my girls looked like that where this baby looks like it has a more prominent forehead? Totally cannot see any nub in my scan :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Blob, I'm going with boy for you :D

For you ladies in the uk mamas and papas have a sale on at the moment just ordered baby's bedding, pram cosy etc for 20-50% off. I was going to wait but cant resist a good deal...I'm a shopaholic x

Glad all your scans have gone well :) anyone had their 15 week midwife appointment? I've got mine next week and just wondered what to expect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->