Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I think boy too because mine looked the same ;)

Oh Lola poor you, must be so hard.

I'm just about 15 weeks now and it's starting to get better, some good days and some (like today) where I feel :sick:

Hey all :)

So my EDD has changed AGAIN to Christmas eve now <3 Had my dating scan today & the guy was actually getting a lil bit annoyed with squishy cuz it was moving around so much :haha: I'm measuring at 11weeks, so another scan next thursday... bit gutted to have gone backwards though. Hope your all doing well & your lil bambino's xx

Thanks everyone. Dr came round today at lunch and said I had to stay another night then at 3pm I was told I could go home with meds as they needed the bed! Said I couldnt get picked up till 4.30pm-5pm as DH at work and no family nearby and they said Id have to wait in day room as bed was needed. So took my fluids down and sent me away with vitamins to take until I can eat again?! Not really impressed but glad to be out of there!

thats a bit rubbish lola, but good you're home again! got my scan tomorrow, so nervous its unreal, never got this nervous with the other 2, my stomachs in knots!!!!! x

awe...you poor thing Lola...

hels, i am sure all will be fine...

I have my next scan monday. OB appt today.

bit worried now, just been to the loo and im bleeding a bit, not buckets but im shaking now x

I'm sure it's fine lots of people have had little bleeds, go to a&e and get it checked just to be safe?

the dont do scans in a&e so itd be a scan in morning anyway, mines booked for 9.20 x

I'm sure you'll be ok Hels, let us know how it goes. This pregnancy thing is such a worryinf time isn't it!

Hope your scan has gone well hels :hugs: I was more worried this time too x

Lola you poor thing, I cannot imagine how hard it is for you :( I hope it starts to go soon for you.

Is anyone else over anxious about the possibilities of a mmc? I'm completely consumed by the fear that I'm gonna go to my next scan and there be no heartbeat, terrified at the prospect of my symptoms dying down, which I know is normal for about now, I know it's totally irrational, but I'm super freaking out, having panic attacks...I can't eat, can't sleep, I'm just so, so scared :(

Try not to worry Amy, just think how close you are to the second trimester now. The odds are greatly on your favour

I know, that's why it's so irrational! It's just consuming me, I can't think of anything else! I just had a nap and had the most awful graphic dream about losing the baby. I know I should be relaxing and thinking that I'm pretty much safe now, but I just can't get over it. I just want a minute of not worrying!

hels...hope your okay...

amy you have already had a scan right??

Yeah a couple of weeks ago. I've been doing way too much googling and now I've scared myself even more! X

its rare to mc after seeing the hb at 9 or 10 weeks...just try and enjoy every minute!! xX

I know how Amy feels, my scan is next weds and I keep wondering if it will be ok. I'm naturally a big worrier, and I'm making myself worse all the time. The only thing that's making me a teeny bit happier is that my boobs and belly are bigger than last week, so I'm hoping......

Also when does 2nd trimester start???? I have apps on my phone and some are saying I'm in 2nd tri now. Is this right? :hugs:Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->