Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

yeah the heat was lovely at first now its just uncomfortable lol! 7 days til my scan! cant wait!

Just wanted all of u to know I'm expecting another BABY BOY
this will make 4 boys now lol

wow kaiecee! were you wanting another boy or a girl?? x

No I was praying for a girl but I'm happy I would have been done but I told dh he's not finished ill try one more time for a girl

Congrats to everyone finding out their bump colors!

Just found out yesterday, we're team :blue:!

Congratulations ladies on your boys. My scan is 9th August, time is going soooooo slowly. I keep thinking I'm having a girl, but my OH has been out and got football nets and a football. So who knows xx:hugs:

Congratulations! We've decided we're staying team yellow!

yay...lots of boys! I am having at one boy and 2 girls...so glad i get to buy little blue things now!!

I'm still jealous of all of u having girls but excited to have boys so close in age :)

i have 2 girls so hoping for a boy but if its a girl at least ive had lots of practice with them!

How old are your other boys kaicee? You nearly have a 5 a side team!
Any more gender scans coming up girls?

Anatomy scan on Tuesday for me! I'm so nervous but excited <3 I can't believe we are already almost halfway through our pregnancies. Time is flying!!

Aidan is 6 Seth is 12 Riley is 6 months and baby in oven

Babylove, mine is on weds, it seems to be going crazy fast, though I'm sure that will change nearer the end!
Kaiecee, I bet they can't wait for another brother :)

I only have my older kids half of the time and I haven't told them yet i will next weekend

Aww congrats to all you ladies with boys :) nice to see some here, it seems most ladies posting in 2nd tri are having girls!
Ive been a bit ill, think its the heat but iv had awful headache on and off since monday, it hurts so bad when im moving, ok when im sat still lol! And been sick, bit late for morning sickness when i didnt originally have it ?! Feelin sorry for myself lol. On plus side had anomoly scan and baby girls is healthy, SO SO relieved :) 4 more weeks till v day!! Anyone else ready for winter?!
Babylove and cherry, good luck for your scans, are you hoping to find out the gender?

Oh dear, lots of people seem to have been ill recently, I hope it passes quickly for you and congrats on your healthy scan. I already know i'm having boys as I had a gender scan at 17wks :)
Have you all got names ready for your LO's?

Thanks cherry i hope so too! I keep forgetting that you're having twins! So lovely!!
We like the name Eloise for her, but keep browsing names too to see what else we like. Nothing yet! How about you? Will you have extra scans as you're expecting twinnies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->