Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Blob i feel for you - moving house is my absoloute worse nightmare!! Hope hubby gets better soon so he can help ;)
No it was a gender scan with babybond, on their website they say they do a 'wellbeing checklist" well that just turned out to be that the heart was beating and movement was present! I was so happy about having a girl and seeing her in 4d that i didnt ask ! But nope she didnt check baby over. Its one of those things though, we leave the 12 week scan extremely happy and feeling relaxed a bit (if all is well) then to realise that actually, we have 8 more weeks to wait before we can see if theres anything wrong with babys organs etc. pregnancy is stressful lol not long for us to wait now though!x

Ah when I had mine (with Babybond) they looked at all the heart chambers and brain etc etc i didn't ask the lady just did it?

I hope he feels better too, I'm thinking I might use my mums spare bed and leave the germs :rofl:

Mines on the 30th can't wait now!! Back in hosp again...I'm convinced I'm having a girl...little boys wouldn't be this mean to mummy! 😉

Again? Oh chick, I do hope they sort you out properly, and SOON!

My 20 wk scan is 18th too :)
Only a week and a day to go....

hey ladies! not been on for a while as weve been away, nice week at the seaside with my babies, loved it! didnt want to come home!

having some little fluttery movements but no definate kicks yet! been for midwife appt today and got to hear heartbeat for first time, was lovely! not back at midwife for 10 weeks now, 18th september, seams forever away but i know itll fly by! 16 days until 20 week scan, cannot wait!

hope youre feeling better lola and amy! xx

Anyone any experience with gd? On my last 3-4 admissions to hospital I've had increasing amounts of glucose in my urine each time. They now want to rule out early onset of gd. My blood sugars been ok so far but they are worried as im struggling to eat/drink with hyperemesis that if blood sugars start dropping I could get quite ill quite quickly. They can't decide best way to manage it as they would normally do an early glucose tolerance test and then do them regularly till its ruled out but they don't think ill be able to keep the drink down so midwife is talking to consultant today to come up with a plan! I'm pretty sure it's nothing I just think this baby is naughty lol I'm owed a quick labour 😉 if only!!!!

Hope you're feeling much better soon Lola.
We had midwife appt y'day and heard the heartbeat, it was great. My OH cried (bless him) since then tho he's not shut up about baby. Tonight he's at footie luckily cos he's driving me mad. I started talking about a tv show y'day and he said ' erm I was talking about baby not this'. It's like we've swapped roles. He must have some of my pregnancy hormones. :hugs:Xx

Kandidancer I've heard of partners getting sympathy sickness, maybe this is similar haha

I had gd with my last baby had to do shots 3 times a day but it didn't hurt and was still able to eat the stuff I craved

Gender scan for me on the 18th crossing my fingers its a girl :)

Ooh lots of scans this week, hope they all go well. How are you uk ladies finding/coping with this heat wave? I've been sick twice, ready for some rain!

Oh dear cherry!! Im not coping well at work as it gets to 30 degrees and feels very stuffy, my work uniform is awful sticky material as well! Ive been ok today as ive been jumping in and out of my sons pool to cool off :) but im totally ready for rain or snow now lol ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon Cherry. I get hayfever quite bad so I'm staying inside as much as possible. But today I can't get rid of a headache, I've had a sleep, drank loads of water but i may have to have a paracetamol soon. I don't like to have one cos it worries me but may have to give in soon. Xx:hugs:

Thank you. I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow. The paddling pool sounds like a great idea!, just need a non-alco cocktail to go with it ;)
I think you deserve a little paracetamol since you've tried everything else, hope you're better soon!

Here in Quebec it's been 40 degrees celcius with the humidity which kills

Not doing too good in the heat! Did the race for life yesterday, and I'm really struggling today. Overslept because I was so exhausted, and it's so hot that I'm answering around at work with no idea what to do with myself. Got a very busy evening service ahead with over 80 guests for dinner, and I've got not idea how I'm gonna cope, been on the verge of passing out all day. Unfortunately, work aren't that sympathetic when it comes to pregnancy, I personally feel like I deserve a bloody medal for working in the heat in this bloody restaurant with hardly any staff!

Heat is bad here too, it's in the 90's and up all week. At 9 AM it was already in the high 80's, so I'm sure it's going to get terrible later!

We found out on Saturday that we're having a little boy! We're calling him Will (which we've got some laughs about, as our daughter is named Katie, who we had when Prince Wills and Kate got married, and now we're having a Will in the year they're having their baby). We're really excited, we had a party yesterday to reveal to our families what the gender and name was and it was lots of fun!

Wow guess its been hot all over then. My friend did the race for life yesterday too ( we are in notts) well done, definitely not running weather! Congrats on your little boy sugarbeth :)

Congrats on your little boy sugarbeth - Will is a lovely name too.

Heat for me isn't too bad but hayfever is really getting to me, must have sneezed about 1000 times this weekend!

Congratulations on your boy Sugarbeth.
I'm doing ok with the heat I try and stay inside, and luckily the dealership where I work has aircon. But I struggle to get comfy at night. I keep waking up on my tummy, so I've padded myself up with pillows but it's still no good xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->