Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Aww Eloise is a pretty name, there seems to be so many nice girls names out there compared with boys. We like Charlie & Freddie, very happy with them names so far. I will be scanned every month from now on.

I've got another 10days till my 20week scan I'm so excited to find out the gender!!!

Lol, name picking is the easiest part for us! I'm pretty sure I could name 20 babies, all with names I love (which DH mostly agrees with)! We're going with Will this time because Dh really wanted it, but I named our daughter and I'm really excited for the next baby because I adore both boy and girl name that I already have chosen and Dh agreed with.

Aww congrats to all you ladies with boys :) nice to see some here, it seems most ladies posting in 2nd tri are having girls!
Ive been a bit ill, think its the heat but iv had awful headache on and off since monday, it hurts so bad when im moving, ok when im sat still lol! And been sick, bit late for morning sickness when i didnt originally have it ?! Feelin sorry for myself lol. On plus side had anomoly scan and baby girls is healthy, SO SO relieved :) 4 more weeks till v day!! Anyone else ready for winter?!
Babylove and cherry, good luck for your scans, are you hoping to find out the gender?

Thanks for luck hun! We found out we are having a boy at a early gender scan a few weeks ago :) Hopefully he stays a boy, haha. I hope you feel better :hugs:
This is a random question, I have seen a few ladies put V-day, what is V-day? haha thanks!

Well if u want to share some boys names I'd like to hear them

We've got Charlie Jacob or Daniel James for boys names and Amelia grace and Lilian (middle name to be decided) if its a girl

Before we chose Riley we liked Jacob but I'm not sure anymore

We've chosen Leo for a boy, and Darcie for a girl.
I really like Noah, Caleb, Elliott, Toby and Jack but my OH isn't so keen.
I really like the name Jamie but that's my brothers name so would be a bit strange if we had picked that. Xx:hugs:

Another team blue here :)
Somehow we knew it was though, and our little boy said it was a boy if anyone asked him.
Not really got any ideas on names yet, I like short, normal names. We had a very short shortlist for DS1 so could take a while.... I think there are more nice girls names but somehow we found chosing a girl's name more difficult.

I likes Caleb but dh didn't like it so back to square 1

We're going with William Lee and calling him Will, but some of my favorite names are:
Vincent
Atticus Finley
Jack
Silas
Matthew
Simon

We're going for Lily or Oliver..bit we also like Dylan and George!

I really love the names Easton or Austin. Me and DH are torn between the two.

My FIL was offering suggestions of baby names at the weekend... the same ones that I said no to when he suggested them for DS1! I think he's trying to get us to use a name that is either from his family or means something to him. Sorry, but we're not naming after one family and not the other, we'll just choose a name we like and that'll be that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->