Christmas shopping - online or instore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely hate shopping I work in a shop so I think that's probably why lol. I do alot of online shopping you get more deals that way or click and collect in stores that way you know your getting what you're actually going in for lol xx

I prefer online shopping because its easier to get more bargains and read reviews etc but at the same time I do enjoy Christmas late night shopping in town as long as it's not really busy

I've done 95% of my current purchases online so far. It's so much easier especially with the whole ecodes from surveys.

Once OH receives his wage at the end of the month, I'll be going in store to buy the rest (being DD and OH). Then whatever I make on surveys will be spent online unless it's a physical voucher. Waiting until mid-December to do it in store so it adds to the Christmassy feeling with music and decorations. So excited!!! :D :D :D

I hate shopping at the best of times! I do as much as I can online

I do a mix of the two, I'm not a fan of crowds so like to get my shopping out of the way early before it gets too mad, I am nearly finished now & I've got a few bargains online this year, I love browsing in the shops near Christmas & meeting friends & family for lunch & soaking up the atmosphere but love having my shopping done early so I can chill & enjoy the build up

I do the most online, or from the supermarkets in my town. But I do set aside one day, usually the first weekend in Decmber where I go for a day out shopping to pick up and final bits and visit and Christmas market. :)

I just have to have the day filled with Christmas trees, and lights, and maybe some mulled wine or cider if we've gone on the train :) and it needs to be a big city because I LOVE the buzz. But one day is enough lol

Everything this year has come offline. I have a 8 week old and 2 yr old and shopping just int as fun with them in tow (as much as I adore them)

For the kids I do some online, as there stuff can be bulky and cheaper. I do like to get them some stuff instore though.
For other I usually get most instore, few bits online. I like to look at stuff before I buy as usually have no idea what to get people. :xmas10:

Probably 75% online (amazon usually), and 25% in stores. I like to do at least some of it actually in the stores because I really enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas shopping, the displays, stopping to get a holiday blend coffee, etc. It's just not the same if I don't get to do at least SOME of the shopping that way.I don't mind the crowds, either, lol. It's part of the spirit of the holiday, with everyone being out shopping.

All done online. I hate shopping the best of times and particularly hate Xmas time.

I like doing it in the comfort of my own home with a glass (or three) of wine.

I like to take a walk into town with alma to get ideas but then I generally buy online.. I refuse to buy anything non food related in shops without checking if I can buy it cheaper online or use a discount code.

I always have a shopping day with my dad though but we buy his pressies to people, have coffee, lunch etc xx

I love going for a wander but i couldnt imagine having to go out for the day and get everything i needed. For 1, id spend twice as much, 2, id take FOREVER browsing and picking the best deals/shops and 3, id never be able to carry it all! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"