christmas testers

I am due to ovulate around December 6th and really hope this is our month!

I asked OH if he would like to know straight away if we get a :bfp: or wait and have a surprise on Christmas day. He would like a Christmas day surprise, which would be lovely for him, but I'm not sure I could keep it to myself for that long! Oh, but what a lovely dilemma to be in!

Fingers crossed for us all :flower:

Ok il join, I don't hold out much hope but I'd love a christmas :bfp:

Will be inseminating sometime this week or weekend so testing right before Christmas! GOOD LUCK!

I will be testing December 17th. Were BDing like crazy right now lol. Im sure hoping for a nice BFP for xmas :)
:dust: to all

I'll be testing on Christmas Day as well! I'll be 12 dpo. Don't know when or if I'll ovulate (but I hope so) so DH & I will be B'Ding like rabbits until then. Hoping to get our rainbow. :happydance:

Good luck ladies!

Hey ladies!
Hope alls going well!
What are your DTD plans for TTC? What do you think works best?
Every other day, every day or more than once a day.

I think we are aiming for every day with the occasional twice if the mood takes us...

CD 12 today and I am starting LH testing with the OPKs today, I have a 31 day cycle normally my son was conceived on CD 18 so not sure where O day will fall.

We BD every other day, sometimes every day if the mood arises.

We've been trying for 7 cycles now but I've only just started tracking with OPKs this cycle & received a positive OPK at CD15. Currently 3dpo & having slight cramps. Due AF 11th Dec. Hoping she doesnt arive!

We BD every other day, sometimes every day if the mood arises.

We've been trying for 7 cycles now but I've only just started tracking with OPKs this cycle & received a positive OPK at CD15. Currently 3dpo & having slight cramps. Due AF 11th Dec. Hoping she doesnt arive!

Oh ok thanks :)

Hoping you get your Christmas :bfp: too!

I had my trigger shot Saturday night, have an ultrasound tomorrow morning to confirm O, and will be testing on 12/15 (if I can wait that long lol). I have to wait until at LEAST 12/9 to make sure the trigger shot is out of my system....

We BD'ed the night of the trigger and last night, and I felt O cramps this morning. Had EWCM yesterday morning. So 36 hours before O and 11/12 hours before O....FX for a Christmas BFP! Praying for a girl, but my hubby has 4 boys, so doubtful, but I just have this feeling that when we conceive it will be a girl <3

All I want for Christmas is a:bfp:!

Mamawolf weren't you testing today?

I bought hpt's yesterday ready and hopeful! Cd9 today, negative OPKs so far but hoping for something soon. I'm struggling to give anyone ideas of what I want for Christmas because all I want is a bfp!

Tracking on my phone says likely fertile(ish) haaha. From Friday onwards.
Will starting doing opks from tomorrow onwards :) GOOD LUCK !!!

I tested early and got a BFN :/ now I'm a little gun shy. I need to test again since AF was due yesterday but I'm scared to. It's not uncommon for my period to be late. I've had a few symptoms but I'm scared it's in my head. I'm trying to hold out til Sunday to test again but idk if I'll make it

I *think* I almost have a positive OPK...pretty sure it'll be positive tomorrow if the progression keeps up *fingers crossed*...if so then I will ov right on time and hopefully have a chance at a :bfp: for christmas!

Hi ladies!
I'm starting December with a BFN, so I'm hoping to end December with a BFP!
I have a 26-27 cycle and will be OVing sometime late next week. This will be my second cycle using Clearblue OPKs, 5th cycle TTC#1. Fingers crossed!

I had a negotive OPK Sunday then yesterday had a faint line DH noticed it, today I will test about 3-4pm again to see if I het a darker line according to my fertility app Wednesday is the begining of O window.
We have been trying every night to be sure there is alwayse some little guys swimming around to catch a stray egg haha!

A good friend asked what I was giving my husband for Christmas, I told her oh I have something very special in mind!

I'm pretty sure it will eventually blow the $25 gift limit we set for each other out the water though!

I tested early and got a BFN :/ now I'm a little gun shy. I need to test again since AF was due yesterday but I'm scared to. It's not uncommon for my period to be late. I've had a few symptoms but I'm scared it's in my head. I'm trying to hold out til Sunday to test again but idk if I'll make it

Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: and your Christmas gift!

I remember takeng a bunch of HPTs when I was pregnant with my son and even though I got positives 12dpo I still was so scared they were wrong! And I was scared to hear his heartbeat I had visions of our midwife saying sorry your not pregnant just fat! This went on until we first heard his heartbeat at 19 weeks!

Fxed she stays away! I hope you get your bfp!

Hi girls. I should be testing 12/17, but not telling hubby (if BFP) until Xmas eve. I already have a glass ornament with our "skull family baby" car sticker in it that reads Daddy. This would be our first :) Best of luck everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->