christmas testers

So I definitely have my + OPK today (i think lol!!) but still no EWCM? I know I produce it because I have had it in the past (before I was TTC so no idea when etc) just tons of watery CM for days. I know you can still conceive with watery CM but I am worried where my EWCM is...I can never be satisfied with just the + OPK can I? :dohh:

Drinking grapefruit juice is great for ewmc and after taking b6 50mg last cycle I had a ton of ewmc where id only noticed a little bit over the last 6 months and I normally have loads, if you're worried pre seed is great I've heard and does the same job as ewmc xx

Thank you Balula I will try out those tests. Should give me some kind of an idea!! I will keep my FX for your Christmas BFP

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to check in with ya'll and catch the updates. Ive got my FX for all of us, specially around this time of year, that we get our BFPs. How amazing of a gift would that be. I have 13 days till I test, just started that dreaded TWW ahhhhh lol. Knowing me though and my POAS addiction I will more then likely start testing around the 12/15 (3 days before AF).

I know I timed everything right this cycle, my temps my OPKs my CM i Just know we did it all at the right times so now I just wait and see

The TWW is always the worst ugh lol

:dust: to all =D

So I definitely have my + OPK today (i think lol!!) but still no EWCM? I know I produce it because I have had it in the past (before I was TTC so no idea when etc) just tons of watery CM for days. I know you can still conceive with watery CM but I am worried where my EWCM is...I can never be satisfied with just the + OPK can I? :dohh:

I have exact opposite! lots of ewcm but no positive on ov test. Managed to have sex again today as both kids napped at the same time :happydance:that never usually happens! must be a sign :thumbup: I really hope I am ovulating today- I have been getting lots of twinges and pulls in my ovary area!

my ov test was really dark on Thursday, very close to a positive. Since then it has just gotten lighter. So now i think i ovulated early and i have missed it! my tracker had ovulation date estimated for next Wednesday so that's a pita :(

Hi Ladies! Well it is CD7 for me and I started ovulation testing. I have a 26 day cycle - it is a blessing and a curse. DH is determined to make this "THE MONTH" hahah!

Baby dust to you all!

ha ha in the opposite Iv got the ewcm but not the possive opk! Still hoping I can get a Xmas bfp

Ok can anyone help me? Last night I had this sharp/stabbing pain that lasted for a couple hours, it is still a little sore this morning. I have never experienced ovulation pain before, and I am about 7days past a big temp drop, but no solid themselves shift, so ff won't give me crosshairs... Could it have been implantation pain? Dh and I dtd just In case it was late o.

CD 20 but still no positive OPK, on advice from MW some women do not have a high enough LH surge to create an absolute positive on test strips and either miss or not think they ovulated. As it's my first cycle I may not but she recommended trying at least every other day until my expected period test with HPT. To see if I get a :bfp: so fingers crossed I do!

Will probably start testing 8-10 days after expected DPO so CD 26-28 I got my :bfp: 12 DPO on a hunch I was pregnant last year while on BC and it was a dark positive hoping I'll get even a faint one that early!

Hopefully her rid bit on OPKs and lower LH surges gives you ladies without a positive confidence that you may still hove O'd just with a lower surge.

Ok can anyone help me? Last night I had this sharp/stabbing pain that lasted for a couple hours, it is still a little sore this morning. I have never experienced ovulation pain before, and I am about 7days past a big temp drop, but no solid themselves shift, so ff won't give me crosshairs... Could it have been implantation pain? Dh and I dtd just In case it was late o.

I had some pain like that the other day! CD18 for me (supposed to O then too) lasted about an hour it kinda reminded me of round ligament pain lol so maybe was ovulation cramps.... Good call on the extra try just in case.

I think implantation cramping can happen between days 6-11 so could also be implantation too! How are your nipples feeling? mine started tingling about 5 DPO with my son. Maybe POAS in a few days to see?

I got my positive opk yesterday. DH and I DTD on sat and Sunday so fingers crossed.

Also I had an wisdom tooth removed yesterday and have had to take two different antibiotics and painkillers. I hope the trauma doesn't affect it.

Good luck to you all, ladies!! We have been TTC since August with no luck, this is my first month using ovulation kits. Yesterday I used my first one... got a negative. Today I used my second test and got a positive so DH and i BD'd RIGHT AWAY! lol going to give it another try tonight and tomorrow and hope for the best! Very excited to actually have pretty much pin-pointed my ovulation this month. I have two friends who had tried and tried for months, decided to try out OPK's and were pregnant the following month! So fingers are crossed.

If I am pregnant a Christmas Eve test will tell me :)

Baby dust girls!!

XO

Hi Ladies,

Can anyone recommend any good apps that track periods, ovulation etc. Pref android apps xx

finally at 4dpo my watery cm has gone, started to get tacky/sticky cm now

I had some pain like that the other day! CD18 for me (supposed to O then too) lasted about an hour it kinda reminded me of round ligament pain lol so maybe was ovulation cramps.... Good call on the extra try just in case.

I think implantation cramping can happen between days 6-11 so could also be implantation too! How are your nipples feeling? mine started tingling about 5 DPO with my son. Maybe POAS in a few days to see?

Babula,
more the entire boob then localize to the nipple region.... sore lke they are in a vise.... and i have been midly crampy today as well.... a few more days before i can poas

Well my opk this morning was so very nearly positive, tomorrow it's sure to be! Dh and I shall bd for the next few days they the countdown is on for Christmas Eve testing! (I should wait til Christmas technically but I don't want to feel sad Christmas morning if it's bfn, if it's going to be a bfp it should show by the 24th right?!!) fingers crossed!!
Baby dust to all

Ohhh I'm an xmas eve tester too thats if I can keep away from the frer by then

Anyone else testing xmas eve? Be good to come on here and all do together :)

I am absolutely determined not to test until Xmas eve, I started testing at 8dpo last cycle and it was torture!! I'll be using ic's Xmas eve morning then if it's looking promising I shall get a frer, and a digi as I'm hoping it wouldn't be too early to show up on the words one then I can put it in a gift box under the tree for dh.
Well that's the plan, come on body, co-operate!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->