christmas testers

So after reviewing my cycles for the past year I had my avg length wrong. Instead of 33 days it's more like 36. So tomorrow is when AF is due. Maybe I'm not out of the game this month yet? Still scared to test again!

I am due to ovulate over next 10 days but have a blank circle so far, on the clearblue digital :(

I have long cycles and this will be second cycle (period on the 18th) after having my son (he is 19 months but am breast feeding a lot!)

I have, however, got sticky white cm and thought this was a sign of being fertile.

Had sex just to be sure :)

Lillian fertile cm resembles raw egg white and should be clear, also clear and watery is fertile too. Good luck xxxxx

Lillian fertile cm resembles raw egg white and should be clear, also clear and watery is fertile too. Good luck xxxxx

Hi,

Thanks, Yes, i spotted this when i got pregnant with my last two babies (3 yrs and 19months) but I thought I would try opks this time as it has been so long since I had a proper period (got pregnant on first ovulation after first baby, whcih was v v lucky) and I thought I knew when i ovulated last month but the cm confused me as I seemed to have a lot of ewcm and then I got my period a few days later.

I didn't describe the cm very well that I got today. I got blank circles but then I noticed I had sticky, stretchy cm on the tissue and I could stretch between my fingers but it was white/cloudy white coloured. So i had sex, just incase :) :wacko:

Me again, loads of ewcm today- some milky coloured. not done a clearblue test yet as I had very little sleep last night (son has a cough) and now will have to wait till a bit later. Had a blank circle yesterday- do these tests always work? or can i just be getting ewcm and not ovualting?

It is possible that you are getting fertile cm and not o, your body can gear up to o, fail, then try again a few days later, temping is really the best way to tell as you can see exactly when you o, I've got clearblue ovulation sticks for this cycle but I've never used them before, I usually just use the cheap strips, also if your cm is stretchy it could well be fertile cm just mixed with semen which could make it appear milky or cloudy instead of clear, TTC is so confusing, best to just bd anyway then you're covered no matter what! Xxx

Negative test this morning. .. guess I'm out this month. Now just waiting for AF

It is possible that you are getting fertile cm and not o, your body can gear up to o, fail, then try again a few days later, temping is really the best way to tell as you can see exactly when you o, I've got clearblue ovulation sticks for this cycle but I've never used them before, I usually just use the cheap strips, also if your cm is stretchy it could well be fertile cm just mixed with semen which could make it appear milky or cloudy instead of clear, TTC is so confusing, best to just bd anyway then you're covered no matter what! Xxx

thanks! I went and bought 'boots' own brand and this is what i got.. does this mean i am fertile?

Attachments

• IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 4

thanks! I went and bought 'boots' own brand and this is what i got.. does this mean i am fertile?

Just read the instructions again and it is a negative :(

I am due to ovulate over next 10 days but have a blank circle so far, on the clearblue digital :(

I have long cycles and this will be second cycle (period on the 18th) after having my son (he is 19 months but am breast feeding a lot!)

I have, however, got sticky white cm and thought this was a sign of being fertile.

I just got my cycle back too but my son will be 4 months tomorrow I am EBFing him hoping to tandem nurse with the new baby. This will be my first cycle. Not really bothering with CM checking but I am using OPKs and we are having sex every day.

Hi Ladies would love to join. I have just come off BC and hopping as I got pregnant with my son on the BC I can have a xmas BFP thats if I O between now and then! Not too hopeful though! Good Luck everyone!

Hi Ladies would love to join. I have just come off BC and hopping as I got pregnant with my son on the BC I can have a xmas BFP thats if I O between now and then! Not too hopeful though! Good Luck everyone!

My son was conceived last year on BC pill lol this is my first cycle since having him while breastfeeding exclusively still I am also hoping for a Christmas :bfp: I'm set to O on Saturday! I'm so excited about the prospect of a very special Christmas announcement!

Though not sure how everyone will take it lol as #1 is only turning 4 tomorrow so they will be very close in age!

My son was conceived last year on BC pill lol this is my first cycle since having him while breastfeeding exclusively still I am also hoping for a Christmas :bfp: I'm set to O on Saturday! I'm so excited about the prospect of a very special Christmas announcement!

Though not sure how everyone will take it lol as #1 is only turning 4 tomorrow so they will be very close in age!

4 months! Not 4 haha!

I just got my cycle back too but my son will be 4 months tomorrow I am EBFing him hoping to tandem nurse with the new baby. This will be my first cycle. Not really bothering with CM checking but I am using OPKs and we are having sex every day.

I lost loads of weight breast feeding, so think that has delayed the cycles for me. 12 months with my first (then got pregnant first ovulation) and now 19 months with my second. I am all over the place with how long my cycles are.

I did another test this evening and still no strong line. I had more stretchy cm though.

Will aim to have sex tomorrow but it is really hard with two children as my son follows me everywhere i go and still sleeps in our bed- my husband is working from home though, so we may be able to get them to my mum's for a while. It's so much harder to fit it in :dohh:

My son is only just turning 8 months now. To be honest I know this is right for my family, people like my mother are not going to be happy but they will work it out! Can I ask how did you know when you are O as this is your first cycle since. I am kinda lost on all this haha

Hi ladies

So, I think I got my + OPK today. But an hour later I dipped another OPK in the same urine I got my positive in and it was a negative.

Not had another positive today either, been getting fainter since.

Now I'm worried I had a dud test and don't know whether to count it as a true positive or not. Grr

My son is only just turning 8 months now. To be honest I know this is right for my family, people like my mother are not going to be happy but they will work it out! Can I ask how did you know when you are O as this is your first cycle since. I am kinda lost on all this haha

So I'm not sure I will O but it looks as if I will be I have been using OPKs Ovulation Predictor Kits a test that you pee on and it tests for LH the hormone that is released around ovulation that surges at ovulation.

I have been testing since Sunday every day at 3:30pm Sundays test was negative and since Monday they have been showing steadily darker when the second line is darkest it should mean ovulation. The fact mine have been showing an increase of LH is a good sigh I'll ovulate.

CM should look like raw egg white around ovulation also which today I noticed an increase in my CM that looked fertile friendly.

You can also track your temp that should rise and spike at ovulation, but I don't.

There is a great app called Fertility Friend that has temp charts and a fertility calender they will help you. They also email you helpful tips and info.

My DH and I have been having daily intercorse to be sure I'm covered should I O.

This info is based off my pre pregnancy cycle lengths so may be off I still O'd while on BC so we have a shot according to our MW we are hoping my body will work the same and give us our Christmas :bfp:

Hi ladies

So, I think I got my + OPK today. But an hour later I dipped another OPK in the same urine I got my positive in and it was a negative.

Not had another positive today either, been getting fainter since.

Now I'm worried I had a dud test and don't know whether to count it as a true positive or not. Grr

This happened to me but with a pregnancy test and not an o test, apparently although you can keep urine in the fridge if its just out on the side or windowsill etc it can start to break down quite quickly and after this I used fresh urine for every test despite the annoyance of having to hold again! At that time I held my wee again for 3 hours and got another positive so it was just the fact it had been sitting about for an hour that gave me a false neg, a few cycles ago i had a pos opk for just 6 hours! It then went neg, I was worried the test was a dud as I only got one pos but my temperatures backed up the pos opk so I did in fact o 2days later, hope that helps xx

posted on wrong thread..

I still have a negative on the ov test but I have more stretchy cm and some twinges in the ovary area, so had sex this morning, to be on the safe side, again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->