Christmas Tree and Decorations

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
When do you put up your Christmas tree and decorations?

In our house, we usually do it a month before Christmas.

My mom always made us wait until the first weekend of December :rofl:

Last year Stan and I put the tree up in mid-November so we could take pictures for our Christmas cards :lol: Of course we had to take it all down right before Christmas as we were going down to Texas and our cats are highly untrustworthy

mine go up the first week of december :) I cant wait any longer i love christmas decorations!!

I put mine up in November. :D

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! I like to enjoy my decorations for as long as possible. I do take them down right away after Christmas though.

i like to do it the day after Thanksgiving (i know that's a US holiday) but that sort of kicks off the holiday spirit for me!!

I do mine on the last weekend of November and that usually is around the 27th!!!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always suggest we put ours up the day after my birthday (my b-day being on the 30th november) but my hubby always puts them up in the middle of november, which is fine except for all the dust thats on them when you take them down.

We get a real tree each year (the needles they are f**kers!)
so it changes each year normally 1st/2nd week in dec and it comes down new year day x

My tree goes up on the first weekend of dec and I cant wait. I am sooooo excited,

I put it up at all different times lol its never the same!!

I think this year i'll have it up the first weekend in December so 6th/7th .. dont want to leave it too late incase mini pp puts in an early appearance

We do ours on the 7th of december. Always have. Me mum does the same. Its me sis's birthday on the 6th and we never wanted to over shadow her birthday so since i can remember we made a rule that it was the day after we would buy the tree. And since moving out this has always stuck :) XxX

1st weekend in december or 1st day off work which ever comes first. Can't wait :happydance:

It will be sometime after the 7th December for us, as the 7th is our sons birthday :)

This year we will do it the last weekend in November only because hubby and I have almost a month off from and go home about 3 weeks before christmas so we want to enjoy our decorations seeing as how we wont be home to enjoy them for much this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"