Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Morning all
Well it sounds like you've all been busy with highs and peaks etc!
Well poas again this morning and still low!
Only seem to have one dark line on sticks the other is barely legible is that normal?
When should i be expecting to see a high on average do you think??
Hope you're all well
Glad you're getting highs freefalling! And Misskitty definately sounds like you are ovulating now!! Wow - you're almost into the 2ww!!! Good luck! Let us know how you get on at the doctors!
Garkat x x

Mine is still on low and I'm on CD12 now. Last month, I had 19 days of highs with no peak at all (although this could be because I got up 2 nights running to go to the loo so my FMU wasn't as concentrated and this would have been near ov time). This month, it's been low so far. I'm starting to get seriously worried now.

I'm pretty sure I did ov last month as I was charting and that indicates I did and I used IC OPKs which were positive, so it was just my CBFM that wasn't showing it.

So either my CBFM is used to my cycles so is giving me less highs now, I'm not ovulating or my CBFM is broken. Has anyone else had this but still be ov'ing?

I think I will go to the doctors next cycle if I don't get a peak on it. Flipping MC, it's messed up my cycles completely!!!!

not sure about these lines - had faint lines when high and two obvious lines on my peaks so maybe its like an opk ???

someone correct me if i am wrong

Morning all
Well it sounds like you've all been busy with highs and peaks etc!
Well poas again this morning and still low!
Only seem to have one dark line on sticks the other is barely legible is that normal?
When should i be expecting to see a high on average do you think??
Hope you're all well
Glad you're getting highs freefalling! And Misskitty definately sounds like you are ovulating now!! Wow - you're almost into the 2ww!!! Good luck! Let us know how you get on at the doctors!
Garkat x x

Mine is still on low and I'm on CD12 now. Last month, I had 19 days of highs with no peak at all (although this could be because I got up 2 nights running to go to the loo so my FMU wasn't as concentrated and this would have been near ov time). This month, it's been low so far. I'm starting to get seriously worried now.

I'm pretty sure I did ov last month as I was charting and that indicates I did and I used IC OPKs which were positive, so it was just my CBFM that wasn't showing it.

So either my CBFM is used to my cycles so is giving me less highs now, I'm not ovulating or my CBFM is broken. Has anyone else had this but still be ov'ing?

I think I will go to the doctors next cycle if I don't get a peak on it. Flipping MC, it's messed up my cycles completely!!!!

Did you totally re-set your monitor Susan? someone with more experience with the machine will come along and head you into the right direction.

As hard as it is, try not to worry x x

Well ladies.... todays reports? Mine is still high! I am thinking there is summat up? Oh well, i am refusing to get itsy about this, made a deal with OH that we will keep trying till September (6 months) then if still nothing i can start to flap! LOL!

How is ur's Garkat? Oli x

Well ladies.... todays reports? Mine is still high! I am thinking there is summat up? Oh well, i am refusing to get itsy about this, made a deal with OH that we will keep trying till September (6 months) then if still nothing i can start to flap! LOL!

How is ur's Garkat? Oli x

On my first cycle I had 16 highs and then it went to low but thiis month I only had 5 highs before my two peaks then it is back to high again - give it a few months to settle down

On my first cycle I had 16 highs and then it went to low but thiis month I only had 5 highs before my two peaks then it is back to high again - give it a few months to settle down

Thanks for posting Mrs Doddy, its really encouraging to hear its not just my monitor that does this. OH was saying yesterday that the poor machine has nothing to compare it too, so i have to chill and at least give it one month to get to gist with my cycle!

How long have you been using your's? Do you think its making a difference for you? x x

I came off the pill in Feb and had a 57 day cycle which was hell and the monitor wasn'ty really sure of me and now this month it "appears" to be a bit more normal (well so far lol) only time will tell !!!!

I think it does help although it is early days - I wouldn't know when I ov without a little help !!!

I came off the pill in Feb and had a 57 day cycle which was hell and the monitor wasn'ty really sure of me and now this month it "appears" to be a bit more normal (well so far lol) only time will tell !!!!

I think it does help although it is early days - I wouldn't know when I ov without a little help !!!

Glad you are feeling its giving u a bit of hope, ur right, without it i would have no clue about ov, i am so new to all this!! Really hope it leads to your :bfp: really soon. Some on the reviews online are brilliant! i think there is 2% of people on amazon who slated it, that has to be good huh??

Oli x x

I know it's easy for me to say as i've had my peak, but i'm sure it's perfectly normal for the first couple of cycles using CBFM to be a bit random. I read on one of the posts yesterday that a couple of ladies got their :bfp: on months when they didn't even get a peak on CBFM.

I was back to High today.

Hi guys
Pretty eventful couple of hours! My uncles girlfriend has gone into labour 7 weeks early so waiting to hear from him, really hope the little ones ok being so early!!!!
Yesterday I had a call from the doctors about my smear test I have borderline changes so have to go back for another test in 6 months - not sure what that means in the whole ttc stakes! Not too concerned but just worried it may have some connection to not being able to conceive!
Anyway a bit of good news I have had my first high on CBFM!!!
Hope you are all well keep

Hi guys
Pretty eventful couple of hours! My uncles girlfriend has gone into labour 7 weeks early so waiting to hear from him, really hope the little ones ok being so early!!!!
Yesterday I had a call from the doctors about my smear test I have borderline changes so have to go back for another test in 6 months - not sure what that means in the whole ttc stakes! Not too concerned but just worried it may have some connection to not being able to conceive!
Hope you are all well keep :sex: and fx'd for :bfp:'s soon!!
x x x
Freefalling i agree we shouldn't get stressed about lines and how many highs and lows we get we just need to remember this is our first month! If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again! x x

Hi guys
Hope you are all well keep :sex: and fx'd for :bfp:'s soon!!
x x x
Freefalling i agree we shouldn't get stressed about lines and how many highs and lows we get we just need to remember this is our first month! If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again! x x

Oh gosh, i hope all goes well and the LO is ok.... will check in later to see.

Oooh a high, its a buzz seeing it move eh? I was delighted! just desperate to see it move again. Yip, we are being cool and calm! Give it 6 months then we can start stressing x x

Hi
Yeah was really chuffed to see it move!
The baby is a boy and mother and baby are doing well, 4lb 5, can't wait to see him!!
What cd you on now everyone?? Im on cd12
x x x

Hi
Yeah was really chuffed to see it move!
The baby is a boy and mother and baby are doing well, 4lb 5, can't wait to see him!!
What cd you on now everyone?? Im on cd12
x x x

Oh fantastic! whats his name, congrats x x

I'm on day 18, i think i have picked up and bug cos i am SO windy! Oh my gosh, its embarrassing! Oli x

Day 19 in the Clear Blue house! well, still bloomin high! arrggggg change you beast change!

Come on ladies, update x x

CD20 High yesterday, low today - so am in the 2ww now eeepppp

oooh sit on your hands! 2WW must be a killer! Is this your first cycle? Sorry if you have said before :blush:

Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed we're all as lucky as the majority of girls on the reviews for the montor x x

oooh sit on your hands! 2WW must be a killer! Is this your first cycle? Sorry if you have said before :blush:

Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed we're all as lucky as the majority of girls on the reviews for the montor x x

Thanks - this is my 2nd cycle (first was an epic 57days) 2WW is defo a killer - am going to try to ignore any symptoms - not sure when I will test either eeepp im really nervous this time as I know I ov'd and dtd at the right time so its possible eeeppp

Thanks - this is my 2nd cycle (first was an epic 57days) 2WW is defo a killer - am going to try to ignore any symptoms - not sure when I will test either eeepp im really nervous this time as I know I ov'd and dtd at the right time so its possible eeeppp

Oh i really hope you get good news! Its so hard not to have symptoms, i really wish we could be one of these women who get pregnant and don't think about it till AF doesn't appear!

With the monitor? do you think if i just stay high i will wee on the sticks indefinitely? I've ordered another box, i have used 15 so far or is 20 the max it will ask for? sorry questions galore x

Morning ladies!

I think 20 is the maximum number of sticks it will ask for. I'm on CD22 today. FF has just moved my Ov date to the same day i got my CBFM peak:happydance:

I'm not sure if i'm having a 2ww now or not. Usually i have about a 27 day cycle and Ov about CD13-15 (so usually have about 2ww). I assume as i've Ov'd later than normal i'll still have a 2ww, and will end up with a longer cycle than normal.

It's all a mystery to me!

Btw my CBFM is back to Low today (i had 2 peak days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->