Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

morning all. On cd 13/12 on cbfm. Currently on high! Hope you're ok. doddy and kitty enjoy the 2 ww. Hope it goes quickly for you. Can't wait to see your bfps on here! Closely followed by everyone elses!
doddy what cd did you get peak, sorry you've prob said already but it's taken me ages to read all past posts and now forgotten who said what. Freefalling i'm sure you'll be in the 2 ww wait soon, i'm lagging behind abit.
Susan1981 and newyearnewme are you still on here, how are you getting on?
Fingers crossed for lots of bfps in the next couple of weeks, hugs
Garkat xxxxxxx

Hi guys

Well after 6 cycles of TCC, have decided that I really need to buy a CBFM. I have been using opks off Ebay last 3 months and haven't had one positive even though I am pretty sure I am ovulating so I need to do something!!

Have ordered one, with some sticks, should be here by Tuesday. Are they easy to use? I will go back and read all the posts, very helpful thread!!!

Hi guys

Well after 6 cycles of TCC, have decided that I really need to buy a CBFM. I have been using opks off Ebay last 3 months and haven't had one positive even though I am pretty sure I am ovulating so I need to do something!!

Have ordered one, with some sticks, should be here by Tuesday. Are they easy to use? I will go back and read all the posts, very helpful thread!!!

Hi Heavenly, the gadget is brill on one hand cos it gives you something constructive to do, i love pressing the button and using the stick but its fustrating when it doesn't budge! LOL! You start using on the day your period starts or the morning after if AF arrived in the afternoon/evening, mine started asking for a stick from day 6 and today is day 19 and i have had to poas every day since! Been high since about day 11 (i think) but no peaks yet - although the first month the machine is just getting to know you.

I've already ordered another box for next cycle and yes they are £1 per day but i would gladly pay it to know i am working - if ya know what i mean??

Good luck and keep posting, Oli xx

Hi Heavenly,
I had the same problem with OPK's off the internet, never got a positive so hoping the CBFM will be more productive, this is my first month using it so will see. Currently on day 12 and am on high fertility. It seems really easy to use!
Keep us updated on any progress!
Hope everyone else is ok
x x x x

Morning gals, well day 20 for me - 8 days till testing!! Still showing high on the monitor (!!!) where are my peaks??? I am so impatient!!! Keep thinking what if i ovulate mega early and i caught and its picking up the preg hormone - wishful thinking i know! Also go creamy CM (tmi i know) mentioned this to OH and he nearly died, don't think i will be that graphic again, LOL! Thank goodness for you lot x x

hi does anyone know if tescos is still doing the offer? the cbfm for £24 ? thanks or do you think everywere will be out of stock?
i had a cbfm 2 years ago when they were fairly new out and i paid £120 but i took it back because it seemed a little bit faulty probably because i wasnt using it properly :rofl: x

hi does anyone know if tescos is still doing the offer? the cbfm for £24 ? thanks or do you think everywere will be out of stock?
i had a cbfm 2 years ago when they were fairly new out and i paid £120 but i took it back because it seemed a little bit faulty probably because i wasnt using it properly :rofl: x

I got mine off Amazon for £60.

Haven't been on for a couple of days as so busy - but I have started testing now currently on cd 8/7 on CBFM first two tests are Low.

As my normal cycles are 32-34 days - I wont be expecting anything for a little while yet. But it is still very exciting to me even though I am only just starting out. :rofl:

Good Luck to the ladies in the 2ww - praying for some CBFM :bfp:'s :dust:

And to everyone else - hope you get your Peak soon :hugs:

p.s Went to my first weeks weigh in at weightwatchers today - I lost 5.5lb in first week :wohoo:

I am in such a good positive mood at the moment - don't know why??!!
( I am a bit strange sometimes but I wont harm you - honest :rofl:)

Hi all
Quick update got my first PEAK today! So will soon be in the 2ww! Not looking to it! But am feeling pretty positive this month!! Am keeping everything crossed!!!
Well done on the weight loss newyear.
Freefalling won't be long til testing!!
Everyone else - looking forward to seeing lots of CBFM :bfp:'s on here soon!
x x x

Hi all
Quick update got my first PEAK today! So will soon be in the 2ww! Not looking to it! But am feeling pretty positive this month!! Am keeping everything crossed!!!
Well done on the weight loss newyear.
Freefalling won't be long til testing!!
Everyone else - looking forward to seeing lots of CBFM :bfp:'s on here soon!
x x x

Thanks hun and Happy Peak Day to you! :happydance: FX'd for your:bfp::hugs:

Hi all using the cbfm.
It was my 1st cycle of using it this cycle and i conceived 1st time!!!BUT i had a chemical pregnancy unfortunatly.
But im hoping my next cycle will be my month.
Good luck.x

Well :witch: is due on Monday or Tuesday....so I am hoping my CBFM arrives in time! I am quite excited, as last few cycles, its been a bit of a hit and miss guessing when I am ovulating!

oooh garkat! wow, a peak! I'm jealous, LOL! nahh, good luck i hope it leads to your BFP! That would be great.

I am on day 22 - still high! Oli x

I rushed out to buy one of these yesterday after reading this thread (so thanks for starting it and keeping it going!!) and my local Tesco were selling the monitor for £48, but the strips for very cheap £1.21 for a box of 20. Fingers crossed the :witch: doesn't come back for 9 or so months and I won't acutally need to use it!

Well unfortunately :witch: arrived today, which I thought it would but my CBFM hasn't arrived yet! Annoying, won't be able to use it til next month now. Oh well, looking forward to actually having a focus now, whereas last few cycles have all been guesstimates!

Well unfortunately :witch: arrived today, which I thought it would but my CBFM hasn't arrived yet! Annoying, won't be able to use it til next month now. Oh well, looking forward to actually having a focus now, whereas last few cycles have all been guesstimates!

its ok heavely, you can set it up to CD5 so all is not lost this month! Good luck and keep posting x x

its ok heavely, you can set it up to CD5 so all is not lost this month! Good luck and keep posting x x

Oh really! Thats fab news, thank you! :happydance: And don't worry, I will be posting, I am sure I will be a bit dense with trying to work it. :rofl:

I rushed out to buy one of these yesterday after reading this thread (so thanks for starting it and keeping it going!!) and my local Tesco were selling the monitor for £48, but the strips for very cheap £1.21 for a box of 20. Fingers crossed the :witch: doesn't come back for 9 or so months and I won't acutally need to use it!

Brilliant, what a bargain! I got sticks last week from amazon and they were £14 and i thought that was cheap, HAHA.

Good luck xx

I am going to rugby tackle the postie if he has my CBFM tomorrow. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->