Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

I know people say not to look at the lines on the stick but I can't help it. I have two lines with the same darkness on the stick a few days ago. Does that mean anything?

Yes, 2 equal lines means that you are peaking.

But I didn't get the PEAK, though. And my AF is already here. This is so weird.

I too am really hoping, praying and keeping everything crossed that this is my month!!!!!

Hi Ladies,

How are we all......

well this month my monitor was just crazy - i had 6 days of highs (CD 19 - 27) and then i got a low on CD 29. For most of this testing period my sticks had one line, and then on the day that i got a low my LH line was lighter and the other line was clear but very thin. I wonder if i did peak but the monitor missed it? I have never had to test up to day 29 since i have normally peaked by then.

We BD on CD 7, 8, 10, 13 ,16, 20, 22, 23, 24, 26 and 28...... so i am hoping if i did ovulate we are in with a chance? - though not much EWCM, used pre-seed on days when EWCM was not there.

Just wish my cycles would stop being so crazy

Dawn

Prior to this month I was really happy with Mr CBFM. 2 months using it and it was confirming what I thought...I had 9 and then 5 highs, coinciding with ewcm, then 2 peaks. That meant both months it indicated I Ov'd on CD26.

Month 3, this month, the first month I was actually TTC. I started with the highs at CD14 but wasn't overly worried.. I could easily get 9 highs again...so I expected to Ov around CD24 and arranged with my donor for that day.

Surprisingly, on CD16 and 17 I got 2 peaks! I did manage to rearrange a donation for CD16, but I'm now on CD25 and have had ewcm for about a week, so its looking like I'm actually about to Ov now rather than when the silly CBFM told me. Grrrr. Not helpful. Pfft.

Prior to this month I was really happy with Mr CBFM. 2 months using it and it was confirming what I thought...I had 9 and then 5 highs, coinciding with ewcm, then 2 peaks. That meant both months it indicated I Ov'd on CD26.

Month 3, this month, the first month I was actually TTC. I started with the highs at CD14 but wasn't overly worried.. I could easily get 9 highs again...so I expected to Ov around CD24 and arranged with my donor for that day.

Surprisingly, on CD16 and 17 I got 2 peaks! I did manage to rearrange a donation for CD16, but I'm now on CD25 and have had ewcm for about a week, so its looking like I'm actually about to Ov now rather than when the silly CBFM told me. Grrrr. Not helpful. Pfft.

I would trust the monitor more than ewcm as many women get ewcm before or after ov and not when they are actually ov.. fx for your bfp!

hello ladies, im back :) i recently got back with my EX after nearly 5mths apart :(

But all good now, so hopefully going to dust off my CBFM and restart in the new year!!!

We had been TTC over 2years, with irregular cycles, only got 1mth go with the cbfm before we split. But im on 2nd cycle of being on Microgynon 30 to regulate my periods, and each time on the 7 day break ive had a full flow period.

We have talked about TTC again, he wants to start asap, but i want to stay on the pill till about jan, which will make it 4/5 cycles being on it.....

Does anyone know of anyone who has gone back on the pill to help regulate their periods, fallen pregnant soon after wards????

Its good to be back here, and have a catch up:) xxx

I conceived the first month after coming off bcp. I wasn't charting, just lots of BDing!

This time we don't have time/energy to be BDing all the time what with 2 full time jobs and an almost 1yr old!

So we're trying CBFM to give us the best chances,

Hey everyone! I had a question. Last month was my first month using CBFM. I had 2 low days, then 5 high days, then 2 peak days, then a high day, then all the rest low. I was so happy to have gotten a peak!! Well, this month is a totally different story. It didn't ask for a stick until CD9. I am currently CD20 and every single day inbetween i've gotten highs. No peaks OR lows at all. Should i continue on with the sticks or say the hell with it? I'm so confused and don't understand why i got all these highs the second month. I know even still it's trying to get to know my body but i just find it odd. My OH and i been BD'ing every other day since CD1 this month. Hoping something clicks...

Sounds similar to my experience but backwards....I had 9 highs, 2 peaks and 1 high, followed by 5 highs 2 peaks and a high. This month however I had 2 highs, 2 peaks and a high, but a week early. I went with it and trusted my monitor...arranged my donation...but then a week later my body started looking fertile...ewcm being the main indicator. Now I'm just waiting for AF to show up so I can work out whether my CBFM let me down or not.

Hey everyone! I had a question. Last month was my first month using CBFM. I had 2 low days, then 5 high days, then 2 peak days, then a high day, then all the rest low. I was so happy to have gotten a peak!! Well, this month is a totally different story. It didn't ask for a stick until CD9. I am currently CD20 and every single day inbetween i've gotten highs. No peaks OR lows at all. Should i continue on with the sticks or say the hell with it? I'm so confused and don't understand why i got all these highs the second month. I know even still it's trying to get to know my body but i just find it odd. My OH and i been BD'ing every other day since CD1 this month. Hoping something clicks...

similar here, last cycle 5 highs, 2 peaks, this cycle on 14th day of highs! i did get 7 days of lows beforehand. Started vitex/agnus castus this cycle.. dont know if thats why so many highs :shrug:
Ive resest my monitor and continuing to use it, same as i did last cycle, as since ttc my cycles are getting longer!

similar here, last cycle 5 highs, 2 peaks, this cycle on 14th day of highs! i did get 7 days of lows beforehand. Started vitex/agnus castus this cycle.. dont know if thats why so many highs :shrug:
Ive resest my monitor and continuing to use it, same as i did last cycle, as since ttc my cycles are getting longer!

Is my best bet to reset my monitor? I decided to not test this morning and said f it. I never got any lows this month. Pure straight highs. 12 days in a stinkin row! I figured today would have been another so i didn't even test and don't think i'm going to the rest of this month. I don't understand how i got peaks last month and this month nothing. I had ewcm a few days ago. My boobs were sore, right ovary hurt... i figured i was Oing. I trust the monitor 100% but just don't understand what's going on. I should be like 4-5dpo right now.

I wouldnt reset monitor until you have used 20 sticks, thats the only reason ive reset it, i used about 36 last cycle in total

After 15 days of high i got my PEAK today, cd28, if i hadnt reset my monitor i wouldnt of picked it up, same thing last cycle. I know its not the way your supposed to use it but if my cycles dont start getting shorter again, i will continue to use it in this way, it works for me.

Well that's awesome girl! Glad you got your peak!!!! I'm was on my 15th stick this morning and had my 15th high in a row. WTF. My cycles are usually 31-33 days. i'm CD 23 right now. my LP is always 14 days. I don't understand?

Well that's awesome girl! Glad you got your peak!!!! I'm was on my 15th stick this morning and had my 15th high in a row. WTF. My cycles are usually 31-33 days. i'm CD 23 right now. my LP is always 14 days. I don't understand?

Either the monitor didnt detect your surge or you are going to ovulate late, i would keep testing..

I think you may ovulate later, my monitor did not detect my surge this month but went from high to low, it did not continue giving me highs, so if your getting highs i would assume you will ovulate soon....... Don' t know if you do smep but stick with :sex: every other day till af just to cover your bases x x

Either the monitor didnt detect your surge or you are going to ovulate late, i would keep testing..

Thank you girls. I am thinking the same thing. That O may be coming later this month. I just hate waiting around for an answer!!

mrsc81, could you tell me more about PCOS. I saw in your signature that you were diagnosed with it. Kind of makes me wonder if i have it because i read up on the symptoms and i have almost all of them. thanks!

mrsc81, could you tell me more about PCOS. I saw in your signature that you were diagnosed with it. Kind of makes me wonder if i have it because i read up on the symptoms and i have almost all of them. thanks!
Im not sure if i have it anymore.. I was first diagnosed jan 09 after an internal scan showed both my ovaries were enlarged with multiple cysts, i was obese and was only having af 2/3 times a year. I lost alot of weight between last year and this year, at the end of last year i started to get a regularish af, my cycles this year have been 34, 27, 32, 42, 41, 35, 42, 54 and this one is set to be around 41/42. Nov 11 i went for another internal scan and my ovaries are now normal size, my left is cyst free but my right had about 10/12 cysts, the gyno said there are lots of women who have cysts on there ovaries, it doesnt mean i have pcos, i am a normal weight and having regularish af which most (not all) pcos women dont. So i think i now have pco and not pcos.

Well AF started today, and as my LP is always 14 days I am confident that I o'd on cd24 as my ewcm suggested, and not cd16 as my monitor indicated. Perhaps my body geared up to Ov then didn't, so fooled the monitor :shrug:

At least I know the monitor isn't foolproof now and to maybe trust my body a bit more.

On to cycle #2...

Im curious about peak readings on the monitor, last cycle when i had a peak reading the estrogen line was really light and lh really dark, this time the lines are pretty much the same..
Wonder if its just because surge is at different time, im also taking agnus castus this cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->