Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Thanks for the input mrsc. I'll have to keep an eye out for myself with PCOS. I hope i don't have it. As far as the lines on cbfm. Mine were the same color last month on my peak.

Well, since my first stick this month i've had all highs. Never a low, never a peak. I'm on my 16TH stick. Wish i knew wtf is going on inside of me.

Using the monitor for 3months now one month no ovulaiton second there was but period on the way i feel it... Should i go to the doctor

Using the monitor for 3months now one month no ovulaiton second there was but period on the way i feel it... Should i go to the doctor

The monitor leaflet says go to the doctor if you havent fallen pg within 6 cycles, alot of people dont get a 'peak' first cycle using it.

My last cycle was almost perfect! Rare enough for me! (perfect would have included a BFP!)

The previous cycle to that one was clearly anovulatory, I'll concede to that...
But last month I had the classic biphasic temp pattern, showing a clear ovulation.
Ov pains at all the right times, EWCM gushing everywhere (also very rare for me!).....everything indicated a classic ovulatory cycle...!

Except my CBFM....well it missed it all! It just churned out Highs the whole way through. Even including the first day AF arrived on this current cycle!!! The corresponding sticks on my Ov days had the darker lines in all the right places during the OV period...yet the CBFM still said 'High'.

Either my CBFM isn't compatible with "me".....or its just not working properly....I've only ever had 'Peak' twice in 7 cycles...

Any thoughts?

Have you had your hormone levels checked? Possibly a hormone imbalance? Im cd6 on my 3rd cycle using it and had highs and peaks on previous 2 cycles.

I've just started getting my highs (cd17+18) and there are NO lines on my sticks :shrug:

That's odd ... i have always had lines on my sticks..... I wonder if there faulty sticks and your maybe getting an incorrect reading... perhaps ring the helpline and check?

I've just started getting my highs (cd17+18) and there are NO lines on my sticks :shrug:

Todays stick has a line and is still high...seems a correct reading, just no dye in the stick perhaps? Either way, the monitor obviously picked up what it needed to :)

this is our 2nd month trying to conceive last month we used the CBE ovulation kit i surged on day 8 so i ovulated on day 10 so i think, but got a BFN, ill be starting my period the first week in feb. thats when we are starting the CBEM i know its only a 20% chance ill conceive but i cant stop thinking about it, im wondering if anyone else has conceived quickly using the monitor. help!!!!

I started using cbfm this month on cd6 and was reading high 2 bars, it's now cd 18 and still showing high I am hoping to see a peak soon,

I have been using a CBFM for yonks, so silly question here. Do you just read the monitor or look at the stick as well? I just look at the monitor!

I usually just read the monitor. I know the sticks aren't meant to look like other opks...with 2 dark lines...when its peak I think it should be 1 dark line and 1 faint one...but it confuses me cos I'm used to looking for 2dark ones, so I just stick to the monitor.

Hi All,
Wondering if I can get some insite to what may be going on....
I purchased and used my monitor over two years ago...maybe closer to 3, and within 2 months was prego with my lovely 2 yr old daughter... We got it back out recently to try again for #2.
We are a military family stationed overseas and it took a little longer than I thought, and they arrived after my period was already over, and I forgot about the whole m setting....so needless to say, even though my monitor says day 13, I am really on day 15. It asked me to start testing on day 7 which I did. Still on LOW readings....not even one high...even though I am having more cm and the cervix is higher... so any ideas on whats going on? With my daughter, the first month I used it, it went to high just no peak....

As, for my past cycles...the last two have been 30 day cycles before that kinda sketchy because I had a miscarriage back in Sept, so up until the last two it was still off a little ev month. Thanks for any advice!!!

Well i havent been on for a while, however i used to cbfm for 7 mths and with no luck and im now using softcups and conceive plus and hoping to get that BFP this mth had my first positive on a OPK today so guna keep fingers crossed :) x

Well i havent been on for a while, however i used to cbfm for 7 mths and with no luck and im now using softcups and conceive plus and hoping to get that BFP this mth had my first positive on a OPK today so guna keep fingers crossed :) x

Did you get peaks on your cbfm?? Just you said, you just had your first positive opk?

:thumbup::baby::baby::flower: Hello all,
Updating my earlier posts , I 'm now at 41 I'm the proud mother of beautiful ,healthy twin girls after using clearblue & pregnancy vits. Hope this gives hope to everyone. xxxx:cloud9:

Hello ladies...need ur opinions

Yesterday and today(CD 16) I got a peak on CBFM, with just a day of high..Here is my BD chart..do I have any chances? I will BD today too

CD 5-->Low-->BD
CD 7-->Low-->BD
CD 10-->Low-->BD
CD 12-->Low-->BD
CD 13-->Low-->BD
CD 14-->High-->No BD :-(
CD 15-->Peak-->BD

I have a very positve feel this month..I really hope this is our month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts