Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Im fine thanks Sinead

Need to start BDing again now but im having a few problems with DH
(details in my journal if anyone wants to know more)

Are you in the 2ww yet? x

Tansey - defo only once to get a :bfp: my friend got one after trying for 7 months she only BD once that month and now is pregnant :happydance:

Sinead - good luck hun - hope you get a :bfp:

I will let you know tomorrow evening girls about weather its a :bfn: or a :bfp: or weather :witch: arrives?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I got my :bfp: today - OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I'm in soooooooooooooo much shock right now :dohh: :dohh: but on :cloud9:

Still gonna visit the Drs just for confirmation but will let you know how that gets on!!!:hug:

omg!!!!!!! im sooooo happy for you!! yayyyy! :D

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: xx

Lets hope you have sprinkled some of your lucky baby dust on the CBFM club! :D x

Awww Nicky - you girls can have all my ramaining :dust::friends::friends:

Its taken so long to get here - this was our 11th month and it still doesnt feel real - I have to keep looking at the test :dohh: its crazy :hug:

Drs went really well aswell which was nice - made me feel really comfortable which was good and told me my due date was the 7th Aug:hug: really hope you girls will be joining me on my next journey - i'll be keeping a eye on you all :friends:

That's so great hun! Huge congrats! YAY!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tansey - forgot to say how we got our :bfp:

Last month CBFM picked up a peak on CD13 and CD14 So this month as we was on holiday we BD on the following days

CD11 (If here it will be a been a NY baby)
CD13 (if here it will be a Birthday baby)
CD15
CD19

Also sounds really stupid but I didnt think about it once, didnt take pregnacare - didnt use the monitor and didnt use pre-seed :hug:

Not sure it this will help but hope it does.

Good Luck girlies x:hug:

Sounds like the relaxed approach worked for you! xx

Yay Congrats, lets hope the rest of us will be joining you

Nicky - :hugs: hun, hope you work things out (will read your journal in a mo)

Tansey - how ya feeling, I hate these few days after ov, as there's no symptoms, nowt, de nada, etc

4dpo for me and obviously nothing going on, roll on the next 10 days

Good luck Sinead & Tansey :hugs:

im due to Ov early next week then i'll be joining you in the crazy 2ww :lol: x

Still havent had sex yet this month :dohh:

Im never gonna get preggo at this rate am I??!!! Grrr!

DH has now got a cold so dunno if im even gonna get a chance this month :( x

Im freaking out at the moment :hissy:

we finally decided to have sex earlier but it was unsuccessful (see my journal for more info)

Im getting really f**ked off with the whole situation now TBH :(

feels like I am wasting my time :( x

Awww Nicky - i'm sorry hun - it only takes once maybe not planning it might make it easier? I know easier said then done or some nice undies - hehe - sending you a big hug xxx

Somebody seems to have stolen my Ov tho??

im on CD19 & Ov is nowhere to be seen. CBFM has been on high for ages but my temp is still low so my egg defo hasn't sneaked out without warning me

at least I'll be able to get some more BDing in tho eh? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->