Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Great that you are back in the game - you can still get preggo on a high, it has happened but hope you get your peak soon for piece of mind!

Sinead have you ordered your next lot of stuff yet - i have but hoping i won't need it obviously!

xx

:yipee: got my PEAK today! :yipee:

so it looks like Ov is a whole week late :dohh: but the good thing is DH seems to have overcome his little problem :wohoo:
so the timing couldn't be better :yipee: x

That's great Nicky - good luck hun! xx

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nicky :hug: makesure you go and do lots of :sex: :friends:

Tansey how is the monitor for you this month - sorry if you've said hun :hug:

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Nicky :hug: makesure you go and do lots of :sex: :friends:

Tansey how is the monitor for you this month - sorry if you've said hun :hug:

I got my PEAK but had no signs that my body is working this month - no tender boobs, nothing! thank's for asking, hoping you are well!

Tansey - I've only just ordered next months supply, I thought that letter we had to return to them meant they would automatically send it out!!!!! I not optimistic that I won't need it, hey ho.
If we don't get a BFP on the trial what happens to the monitor? Do we get to keep it?
Nicky - glad its happening for you hun, good luck
sjb - how's tricks with you?

I think we have to send monitors back? I too have only sent the letter back - i better email them now!

I thought we only had to send the letter back? :dohh:

I was also wondering about wether they'd let us keep the monitors? I doubt they'd re-use them would they?

mine was brand new so I cant imagine them sending 2nd hand monitors out to new people, what do you guys think?

Maybe we could even buy them at a reduced rate? im planning to just keep hold of mine unless they say anything :blush:

If they ask for it back I'll mention paying for it

P.S - I managed to get some more :sex: last night & I got my 2nd PEAK today so things are going pretty well for a change! :yipee:

Not long left for you two now eh? good luck for the rest of the 2ww :friends: xx

Nice one Nicky - glad things are going well
I was planning on the same as you with the monitor and only returning it when they ask :blush:

Had a temp drop this morning so wasn't too impressed, but have had a bit of blood in my nics, with loads of creamy cm (tmi I know, but crossing my fingers)

yes, not sending it back unless they ask several times! lol!
FX for you girls!

(p.s. i think i asked for paperwork for cycle 4 but i will be on cycle 5 - i think??)

Aww i'm fine girls thanks for asking :hug: I have had a rotten cold so been trying to get rid of that - its horrible :hugs:

I have told CB that I got my :bfp: and they have asked for the monitor back - think i'm gonna play dumb and just take a reading and then send the card back and try to keep hold of the monitor until they ask for it again :happydance: I really want to keep it if I can :happydance:

Although saying that I think if you dont get a :bfp: on the trial you get 6 months supply of ovu sticks :happydance: plus your vouchers :happydance: so not sure if they keep hold of them until they recieve everything back :shrug:

Sending you lots of luck as I'm guessing you in the 2ww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Glad you are well!
AF will be here properly tomorrow. I'm wondering which day i actually OV because my cycle is nearly always 29 days now but 2nd peak was cd15 and in the past has been mainly cd16? Suppose i better just get lots of BD in to make sure.

cycle 5 - wish it was 6 fed up of it now!

What CD are you on Tansey hun? x

*never mind... I looked in your journal hun :dohh: x

How's everyone doing?
I wish it was cycle 6 too Tansey, I am fed up of weeing in pots!!!!!

This whole trial has been pretty depressing for us three hasn't it? :( x

hello ladies.
just thought i would pop in and say hi. I decided to not continue with the trial after my loss and just took last month as it came. we were also being referred to a fertility clinic by my gp.
as it turns out i did not need to have bothered cause i got another bfp this month. I am coming up to 6 weeks pregnant!!

So ladies, please dont give up hope. we had been trying for ages so there is hope for everyone
xxx

Congratulations rachiem :hugs:

I agree with you ladies - I'm sick of the trial now too. I'm only carrying on with it so I can get the free stuff at the end!!
xx

hello ladies.
just thought i would pop in and say hi. I decided to not continue with the trial after my loss and just took last month as it came. we were also being referred to a fertility clinic by my gp.
as it turns out i did not need to have bothered cause i got another bfp this month. I am coming up to 6 weeks pregnant!!

So ladies, please dont give up hope. we had been trying for ages so there is hope for everyone
xxx

Wow! Rachie that is fantastic news! :yipee: im sooooooo happy for you :yipee: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"