Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Congratulations rachiem :hugs:

I agree with you ladies - I'm sick of the trial now too. I'm only carrying on with it so I can get the free stuff at the end!!
xx

It's such a shame isn't it? at the start of this trial we were all so excited & full of PMA... now we are deflated & just want it over & done with :(

Im so happy for everyone that managed to get their BFP's but I feel sad for the few of us that are being left behind :(

You can see in our posts that we are losing hope each month so I think we need to try to think positive for the little time we have left

Cmon girls don't give up... there's still time for us to get our :bfp:'s

:hug: xx

Quick question ladies - Has anyone received their next cycle supplies after sending back that form? Cos I haven't, and I'm not sure whether or not to email them as well??

Also, you know how we can't send our urine samples back to them over the XMAS period? Well, what about our download cards? Cos AF is due for me a few days before XMAS, and they will be closed. Do I just send it off, and wait for it to come back to me some time in January??

Confused.

hello ladies.
just thought i would pop in and say hi. I decided to not continue with the trial after my loss and just took last month as it came. we were also being referred to a fertility clinic by my gp.
as it turns out i did not need to have bothered cause i got another bfp this month. I am coming up to 6 weeks pregnant!!

So ladies, please dont give up hope. we had been trying for ages so there is hope for everyone
xxx

THat's fantastic hun - huge congrats! Sending lots of sticky dust your way! xx :hugs:

Congratulations rachiem :hugs:

I agree with you ladies - I'm sick of the trial now too. I'm only carrying on with it so I can get the free stuff at the end!!
xx

It's such a shame isn't it? at the start of this trial we were all so excited & full of PMA... now we are deflated & just want it over & done with :(

Im so happy for everyone that managed to get their BFP's but I feel sad for the few of us that are being left behind :(

You can see in our posts that we are losing hope each month so I think we need to try to think positive for the little time we have left

Cmon girls don't give up... there's still time for us to get our :bfp:'s

:hug: xx

Yes each time i say just keep up the PMA - it can't be much longer now? Surely?
This morning before df went to wrok i said are we stopping at your mum's on the way to the airport and he said yes as my niece and nephews should be there then- he loves them so much, it's heart breaking wanting to make him a dad because he will be so good (apart from wanting to put lemon on their lips to see their funny face!!)

So we are staying hopeful until after honeymoon and if no honeymoon baby we will be signing up with a new doc here in hampshire even if we haven't moved and if they can't help we will be paying for the works!

Quick question ladies - Has anyone received their next cycle supplies after sending back that form? Cos I haven't, and I'm not sure whether or not to email them as well??

Also, you know how we can't send our urine samples back to them over the XMAS period? Well, what about our download cards? Cos AF is due for me a few days before XMAS, and they will be closed. Do I just send it off, and wait for it to come back to me some time in January??

Confused.

i would send card back as they will have a post box that it can sit in until they are back unlike the pee! lol!
i emailed them as well but whn i left home on sunday i hdn't got anything and i've been away all week and i'm on cd3 of new cycle! i'll have to see tonight f it's at the side of the house r at the post office tomorrow- if here at all?

chin up girls - autumn and nicky you are both in the 2ww - best of luck! :hugs:

Autumnsky - I have also been wondering this...

I sent the slip back but nothing has arrived yet so think im gonna email them to be on the safe side

Id say just send the card back as normal (it can just go in their mail box so shouldn't be a problem but there won't be anyone there to receive parcels so we cant send our wee) x

Confused.

i would send card back as they will have a post box that it can sit in until they are back unlike the pee! lol!
i emailed them as well but whn i left home on sunday i hdn't got anything and i've been away all week and i'm on cd3 of new cycle! i'll have to see tonight f it's at the side of the house r at the post office tomorrow- if here at all?

chin up girls - autumn and nicky you are both in the 2ww - best of luck! :hugs:

Thanks hun :) I'm hoping that this 2WW goes quickly. I really want a BFP for XMAS. Fingers crossed eh!

Maybe I'll email the trial people on the weekend about cycle 5 supplies then. They won't be sending anything else out after nxt Friday, so they better get a bloody move on!

well collected all my stiff from sorting office this morning - i have cycle 5 and 6 stuff so it is nearly over! BUT i wrote and emailed and said NO PEE POTS - i've got bloody loads but still got two more containers!!!
Oh well!
I actually forgot to pee in a pot (piap) this morning!!!!!

How is everyone?

Autumnsky - have you got any symptoms yet? x

How is everyone?

Autumnsky - have you got any symptoms yet? x

LOL, only the ones I make up in my head every month! Fatigue, gassy, 'twinges' down there, sore breasts etc etc.

I think I just need to accept the fact that these are signs of the :witch:, not a :bfp:!!

How about you??

:hug:

Bloody :witch: got me today

so its onto cycle#5 on the trial (cycle#9 TTC)

Can't wait till this bloody year is over with TBH :(

Roll on 2009 & hopefully a change to my luck x

:hug: to Nicky - sorry the old cow gave you a visit

I can't even be be bothered with this cycle, but we have to do it

Hope everyone is well

Nicky sorry AF showed!!

I keep forgetting what day i'm on and have only bd once so far - i'd better get busy!

Autumn - how are you, not long now! xx

Meh, I'm ok thanks. Temp dropped right down this morning, so I know AF is on her way now. No BFP for XMAS, AND I'll be on my period. Wonderful.

I dunno - I kind of had high hopes this month cos of the lap & dye and the amount of BD-ing we got in.

I just don't think its going to happen for us anytime soon. I'm really hoping that my consultant will prescribe me Clomid in January. Hopefully it'll improve the quality/strength of my ovulation or whatever. And if THAT doesn't work...IVF here we come I suppose.

:hugs:

Sorry hun! You can just do what most of us will be doing -:drunk: drown our sorrows and be merry!
2009 MUST be our year - one way or another! In fact I refuse to see 2010 in without a bun in the oven or babe in my arms!!
:hug:

:hug: Autumn, I'm with you hun, I will get clomid if there has been an improvement in dh's sperm (2nd test - 16th Jan), don't have my hopes up for it.

Tansey - reckon your peak is round the corner after 5 highs, looks like we are cycle buddies again.

As usual I get no highs and then a peak - what's that all about!!!!!!

Yay for getting your peak hun! Hopefully i'm right behind you! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"