Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

hey girls, retest came back at only 4 so according to blood work i didn't O but i got my 2 peaks so not sure wat to think to top it all the witch came early so now i'm going to have my HSG and hope i get the all clear with my tubes and see what happens this month.

:hug: to you aflight

How's everyone else doing?

Tansey - yeah it was confirmation at the doc's and all she asked was which test did I use, so I asked her which one of the 6 I did, did she want to know about!!!!!! That was it, 1st midwife appointment in 4 weeks time (13th Feb)

hey girls, retest came back at only 4 so according to blood work i didn't O but i got my 2 peaks so not sure wat to think to top it all the witch came early so now i'm going to have my HSG and hope i get the all clear with my tubes and see what happens this month.

Sorry :witch: turned up but hopefully you'll get some answers or a :bfp: soon! :hug:

Tansey - yeah it was confirmation at the doc's and all she asked was which test did I use, so I asked her which one of the 6 I did, did she want to know about!!!!!! That was it, 1st midwife appointment in 4 weeks time (13th Feb)

Are you starting a preggo journal? :hugs:

I am having a complete mare with the women at unipath. I've called so many times to tell her i was coming to the end of my cycle plus the fact they'd sent me someone elses memory card.
Now CD6 and i still have't got this months' supplies.
Tried calling again at lunch and no joy

Hi girls

I started my final cycle this morning

sorry they are messing you around Anna :hugs: - they haven't sent my download card back to me yet either :dohh: x

You would think they would be a bit more on the ball if it is a study that a big business is paying them to do!

CD 9 for me so less than a week to OV and DF is home so we are getting busy from tonight. If I get a BFP on my last cycle I will not moan about having to pee in a pot for a bit longer! Good luck girlies!

i'm going to call again at lunch as it's getting silly now still nothing waiting at home for me! Not a happy bunny!
I'm going in for my HSG tomorrow so hoping it'll help me like many others to get their bFP straight away!

Good luck with the HSG Anna I've heard a lot of good things about them x

hey nicky thanks
i'm all set now.
called the company we're doing this trial for again yesterday and turns out my pack still hadn't been sent ARGH i'm CD10 today and got my first high reading of the month too so fingers crossed i get my peak soon and catch the egg so i don't have to keep calling her! haha

aflight - how did the hsg go? hope you feel ok
Nicky and Tansey - final cycle peeing in pots, c'mon :bfp:

Tansey - yeah I started a preg journal, haven't been on for a few days but plan to update it in a min

btw girls - I haven't sent my monitor back and they haven't asked for it again :blush:

I got my download card in the post today asking me to put the date on for cyle 3 and download cycle 4!!! I only did 2 cycles then let them know about my miscarrige and said i was not gonna participate anymore (then got pregnant again!) I sometimes wonder if they know what they are doing over there!!

i think they're awful. I was contemplating actually writing to clear blue to tell them how crap it's been.
think i'll wait until i've got my bfp first though hehe!

HSG was ok, weired, uncomfortable, but all clear so well worth it!

I hope the HSG works its magic for you chick :hugs:

I agree the trial has been a total shambles from the word go!! they don't seem to have a bloody clue what they are doing :rofl: xx

well ladies hopefully i'll get my peak tomorrow! :hugs: xx

no bloody peak - it better come tomorrow! i want AF well gone by my wedding day!

tans, you must be so excited 23 days to go! hehe

ok got a peak today and it is my hen night tomorrow - i am soooo excited!

Oooooooooh good luck Tans!!

Hope you have a fantastic time tomorrow too! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->