Clearblue digital result quiz!!!

mumof1+1

Mommato#4beauties
Reaction score
Just curious as to when people got a positive result on a clearblue digital weeks detector test.

I just got a 1-2 weeks at 11dpo and feel it’s a little soon ‍♀️ I’ve only ever used them twice so haven’t got much knowledge on them!!!

I got my first faint line on a frer at 8 dpo, was really faint. By 9 dpo far more noticeable. I didn’t test with a digital until 11 dpo, I got pregnant 1-2. I didn’t want to try testing any sooner with one in case it came up negative and was a waste of money. Surely you can use the digitals from 4 days early x congratulations hun x

I didn’t test til 10dpo with FRER and got a BFP just like yours, then I tested afternoon of 11dpo with CB and got 1-2 :)

I wasn't tracking very well but my app said I was 10 dpo. My guess is I ovulated earlier though.

I’ve only tried with those around 12DPO as I didn’t want to waste them! Came up positive though :)

Had a negative on a digital at 9 DPO and a positive at 10 DPO.

I used them last pregnancy got 2-3 at 14 dpo, 1st positive on an ic was at 9dpo x

I was either 9 or 10dpo so I couldn't vote in poll as I wasnt sure, but definitely 9 or 10dpo :)

Had a negative on a digital at 9 DPO and a positive at 10 DPO.

Similar! I took a digital the same day I took my first frer which was really faint but there, it said not pregnant and I was either 8 or 9dpo. I took my other digital the morning after at 9 or 10dpo and it said 1-2 :)

I got mine at 10dpo towards the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->