• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Oh i havent had that email! Ill check my emails throughout the day incase they email!!

what DPO are you at hun?

Well the last time i had my prog tested i was 18dpo and pregnant and it was 69 - im not getting my hopes up though, i know anything over 30 is good xxx

Af is due tomorrow had pos opk Mon an the Tues so bout 13 I think x
I may have got the e-mail cause they were supposed to have called me Friday x x

i got this just now
Af be here tomorrw or the nexday

Dear Volunteer,
Thank you for sending your informed consent
We have been advised that there is a slight delay on the planned study start dat
That is the reason why you have not yet been contacted for the second phone interview regarding your medical history, which needs to be as recent as possible close to study start.
We would also like to inform you that there has been a further addition to the testing requested from you, dictated by the regulatory bodies that will investigate the study. Hence the delay in contacting you.

BEFORE REPLYING PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT BELOW CAREFULLY
hat does it mean for you?

This means that at the end of your cycle either on the day of your missed period, or thereabout when you test for pregnancy, you will be expected to perform 2 pregnancy tests: one with our new product and one with a commercially available pregnancy test
You will also be expected to collect a urine sample that you must keep in the fridge before sending back to us at the end of the study. You will be given packaging so that the samples are contained within a separate sealed bag and then a plastic white envelope.
Also if you test too early, you might have to repeat your pregnancy tests, therefore in any one occasion that you take a pregnancy test you MUST collect a urine sample and perform 2 pregnancy tests.

This potentially could mean up to 4 samples in total, as you will be provided with sufficient pregnancy tests, to enable you to test up to 4 times towards the end of your cycle.

We will send you all of the packaging material and free postage to safely return the samples to the Clearblue Innovation Centre Bedford.

PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION
WHILE YOU ARE ON THE STUDY DO YOU AGREE TO COLLECT (AND STORE IF NECESSARY), A URINE SAMPLE EVERY TIME YOU DO A PREGNANCY TEST AND SEND THE SAMPLE(s) BACK TO CLEARBLUE INNOVATION CENTRE BEDFORD?

RESPOND to this email: YES IF YOU AGREE/NO IF YOU DO NOT AGREE
lease rest assured that as soon as we are ready, we will phone you and send you the trial material shortly after.
However, whilst waiting, do inform us if your circumstances have changed and you no longer require or wish to participate.

Thank you for your patience

Roshina

I've had the same email Tracey :)

Yay haha!

I'll catch up with you ladies when I get online properly.. Hope your all doing good sorry I haven't been online much!! :hugs: Hope your all ok xx

I got this one,

Dear Volunteer,

Thank you for sending your informed consent.

We have been advised that there is a slight delay on the planned study start date.

That is the reason why you have not yet been contacted for the second phone interview regarding your medical history, which needs to be as recent as possible close to study start.

Please rest assured that as soon as we are ready, we will phone you and send you the trial material shortly after.

However, whilst waiting, do inform us if your circumstances have changed and you no longer require or wish to participate.

Thank you for your patience

Kind Regards

Roshina

It really was spaced like that. Thought it was possibly my inbox but all my other mail was fine

Thanks I thought it would we didn't bd nr o so the only shock is it a day early x
I got the massive long e-mail this afternoon lol

Not bad af is here with vengeance an I have to go to work lol how you getting on have you tested yet?

Im good thanks hun so glad I got the same email haha! At least they've received my consent form.
Glad to hear your all good :) I'm hopefully getting our net sorted next week so should be online more!
Xxx

I'm good ty how are you hun?
Anybody heard anything back yet? X

Yeh not bad no not heard anything how bout you x when's af due for you x

Has any one heard anything or for a bfp?

no bfp here, sorry been a bit distant, had a bit of a meltdown when i had a bfn last month so decided to stay off BnB for a while. i wish they would hurry up with this trial ggggrrrr xxx

Lol just recieved an email 2 secs ill copy and paste it xxx

Hi,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you, there was a delay to starting the study that was beyond my control. We are sending you a Volunteer Information Sheet and Consent form. Changes that have been made to the study that you need to be aware of are;

· If you conduct a pregnancy test using the monitor you will now need to collect a urine sample & complete a separate diary recording your results

· All questionnaires need to be completed at the end of the study

Please sign both copies of the Consent document and return one of them to me in the FREEPOST envelope provided.

The second copy is for your own records. As soon as we receive your completed consent form you are admitted on to the study, we will then call you to ask a few more demographic questions and then we can send your study pack.

If you decide you no longer want to take part in the study, please let me know, by responding to this email.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Sharon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"