• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

We left them on their own for first time today so hopefully our house is still up and they're both ok we're off home in a minute, maybe well go back & they'll be snugged up! Wishful thinking :haha: xx

Yay Tracey, hopefully they'll get back in touch with us all soon! :thumbup: x

Anyone had the 2nd phone call yet? They want to do demographic questions but heard nothing as of yet.

no but i had an email saying this:

Dear Volunteer,

Thank you for agreeing to participate in our study.

We would like to inform you that there has been a further addition to the testing requested from you, dictated by the regulatory bodies that will investigate the study. Hence the delay in contacting you.

BEFORE REPLYING PLEASE READ THE STATEMENT BELOW CAREFULLY

What does it mean for you?

This means that at the end of your cycle either on the day of your missed period, or thereabout when you test for pregnancy, you will be expected to perform 2 pregnancy tests: one with our new product and one with a commercially available pregnancy test.

You will also be expected to collect a urine sample that you must keep in the fridge before sending back to us at the end of the study. You will be given packaging so that the samples are contained within a separate sealed bag and then a plastic white envelope.

Also if you test too early, you might have to repeat your pregnancy tests, therefore in any one occasion that you take a pregnancy test you MUST collect a urine sample and perform 2 pregnancy tests.

This potentially could mean up to 4 samples in total, as you will be provided with sufficient pregnancy tests, to enable you to test up to 4 times towards the end of your cycle.

We will send you all of the packaging material and free postage to safely return the samples to the Clearblue Innovation Centre Bedford.

PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION

WHILE YOU ARE ON THE STUDY DO YOU AGREE TO COLLECT (AND STORE IF NECESSARY), A URINE SAMPLE EVERY TIME YOU DO A PREGNANCY TEST AND SEND THE SAMPLE(s) BACK TO CLEARBLUE INNOVATION CENTRE BEDFORD?

RESPOND to this email: YES IF YOU AGREE/NO IF YOU DO NOT AGREE

Thank you. We will contact you soon.

I haven't had anything! Oh I wonder what is going on x

I know, this email has confused the fudge out of me!? xxx

I am tempted to call an see if the bits are going to be here before Tuesday its Wednesday now an I can only assume they sent out my forms quickly cause I told them af was due next Tuesday x but not heard anything since I may just call and say I was checking that they received my forms as not heard anything do you think they will think I am harassing them?

Well you sent yours back on Wednesday didnt you? I only sent mind back this Monday and today i recieved the email so i would give them a call hun xxx

My dowsing consent forms got lost in the post!! They haven't received them x

That's supposed to say sodding not dowsing

Apparently we are getting new consent forms anyway that will be here in about a week so looks like I am not gonna be able to start the trial til cycle after next but she's told me to scan the next one and e-mail it as well as posting it if I can find someone with a scanner pmsl she told me about the e-mail sent this morning an is happy for me to just send her back the other consent form what a bloody faff stupid royal mail

I just received that e-mail also. They sent me another e-mail prior to that saying they wanted the data.

I hear you gnomette, I was hoping to test this cycle and had all the forums sent back a week before AF was due, but they take so long. My cycle started on Saturday, but by the time I get the kit it will probably be by the end of this cycle!

by the time we get the other consent form and send that back i think ill be pregnant lol its taken for EVER! xxx

I sent the forms back last wed 1st thing its not the 1st time I have had stuff go missing in the post
an having to wait for next cycle isn't too bad I have quite short cycles only 26days so I just hope that the kits here by then pmsl I don't think I will get a bfp this cycle as we haven't bd enough lol just gotta keep trying

Yeh you would think they would want it all out an sorted asap x maybe that's why they send out so many cause people are not going to stop trying so that they can do a trial are they?

How's everyone today sorry fir the down posts yesterday it was really stressful besides the post fluff up

Hey chick dont be so bloody silly you didnt bring anyone down, im just major busy cause iv now advertised my customising converse/heels etc on facebook and im having loads of people asking me to do theirs lol so im SWAMPED!!

How are you feeling lovely? xxx

Waaaah I've not had that email! Maybe mines been lost too? :( xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back