• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Amy I would give them a ring hun cause she sent out the e-mail to everyone still interested x
Cath Yeh I am all good been a manic day x heating is not fixed an I took dd to the park this afternoon an then both kids for a walk after school so they are exhausted an will definitely sleep tonight thing is I am now shattered so I will be asleep reading the bedtime story lol

I can't ring them would they listen if I emailed them?? :(
Aw I'm gutted! Xxx

Try she was really understanding when did you send your forms back?

Sunday night I posted it.. I'm gonna ring tomorrow. Do they answer straight away or is it automated & what shall I say? I'm rubbish with things like this! :dohh: :shrug: xx

If you didn't send them back til last Friday then I would e-mail tomorrow an just say you haven't heard anything from them an you wanted to make sure your forms have been received x

I actually got through to sharron bond who is co-ordinating the whole this she looked through her list saw I was on the list of not received so she put me down to get the next lot of consent forms so I can't see why she can't do that for you x

I got an e-mail today (i didn't check til later)saying they found my consent forms an they are going to call tomorrow x

i send my of on Mar 12th - but i think the mail is on strike here we now get Monday mail on Wednesday, didnt get any email as of yet - best of luck girls xxx

Nope :( do you think they'll be open weekend? If not ill ring Monday; aaw I hope I can still do it! X

Yeh I can't see why not no they are closed over the weekend x fingers crossed x I got an e-mail sayin that they were going to call Thursday or Friday I e-mailed back explaining I was working Friday so wouldn't be around after lunch time so I am hoping she calls on Monday x

I know she said she was sending stuff out this week so give a ring Monday just ask if they have got your forms as you sent them a week ago x

I will ring Monday hopefully ill still be able to do it! If not then nevermind!
Good luck to you ladies though :) hope the rest of us can join you! Xxx

I can't see why not it may have been delayed due the weather xx I had something turn up yesterday when I ordered it last week

i havent had any phone calls or emails after the one asking me to confirm i was intetrested :(

First I am sorry I dunno what to say x
Amy you had any luck getting in contact x
Cath how you doing on your 2ww x

doing ok hun not so crazy as i normally am lol! Are you having day 21 bloods done too hun? My progesterone came back at 65.5! xxx

Yeh I had mine done last week but not had my results yet x
had an e-mail this morning saying the trial has been delayed though oh dear I wonder why?
tested this morning though but not with fmu an bfn what does that mean with your progesterone being that high?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->