• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Cath I am sorry you have been having such a rough time its official ttc sucks big time hope your feeling better now x I hope they get the stuff out soon x I am half way through my cycle so I am certain I won't get anything til next cycle xx I got the same e-mail x

Thanks hun, its such a horrible thing for us to have to go through every month :-( Yeah im CD12 so i doubt they will get it out to us before af :-( HMPH! xxx

Tbh I am starting to wonder what the point is anymore its getting more an more frustrating an it is driving me insane sometimes x this is my last cycle before it will be a year that my son passed i was hoping to be up duff by then just doesn't look like it will happen
oh well onwards we go can't give up now x

oh hun im so sorry :-( hopefully now with this trial we will get our babies! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeh me too hun x I have to keep thinking it will happen when the times right lol
thanks x

Hi,

My apologies for the delay in getting back to you, there was a delay to starting the study that was beyond my control. We are sending you a Volunteer Information Sheet and Consent form. Changes that have been made to the study that you need to be aware of are;

· If you conduct a pregnancy test using the monitor you will now need to collect a urine sample & complete a separate diary recording your results

· All questionnaires need to be completed at the end of the study

Please sign both copies of the Consent document and return one of them to me in the FREEPOST envelope provided.

The second copy is for your own records. As soon as we receive your completed consent form you are admitted on to the study, we will then call you to ask a few more demographic questions and then we can send your study pack.

If you decide you no longer want to take part in the study, please let me know, by responding to this email.

Many Thanks and Kind Regards

Sharon

I got this to day :) :happydance:

Hey ladies! I did get the same email :dance: yay :)

Cath I'm so sorry ttc has been getting you down big big hugs :hugs:
Gnomette I'm the same as you it's a year since I had my mc in only a few days :( we all need to keep holding on, well appreciate our babies so much when we get them cos we've worked so hard! Hopefully the trial will work for all of us (how amazing would that be?!)
Xxxx

My consent forms arrived today woop :) good luck girls sending my off today :) xxxx

Heres hoping we actually get to do this trial soon lol xxx

Just had a phone interview. Very basic questions. Study is now going to be posted to me. I just hope AF stays away until I get it. 2 days late and a BFN so far.

I had my phone call today too, they're sending the stuff out.. Shame I've gotta wait a whole cycle! Af only came Friday!! :(

Good luck ladies I'm excited now :haha: xx

oohhh your getting me excited now girls!! when did you send your forms back? Sent mine back today!! Think this cycle will be a long one though CD17 and my opks are getting dark again so looks like im getting ready to ov again eurgh xxx

I sent mine back Friday hun, I think they'll ring you the same day they receive your consent form back. You might actually get the kit before your next af comes! They told me its a big box so listen for the post man :thumbup: very excited hehe! Xxx

Oh crumbs ill be in work!! its fine though i can pop up to the sorting office on Sat to get it eeekkkkkkkkk exciting!! i should expect a call tomorrow then fx!! when is af due chick xxx

ahhh just seen it arrived on Friday boooo! xxx

Haha yep I've got a whole cycle to wait but ahhh well hopefully you'll start first so if I get confused on how to work it you can help me hahaha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->