Clearblue TTC Study

Think I am signing up :happydance:, had an email from them asking if still interested and had a missed call at work today.. will phone then tomorrow! Do you need to pass an interview? What questions do they ask. Mentioned something to the other half the other day... but not went into detail as I don't have any :dohh: hopefully find out more and sign up!

Its basic questions how long is your cycle if you had a mc in the last 2months that sort of thing x fingers crossed for you x

Phoned them today. They are sending a form for me to sign. Bit disappointed we have to give the machine back. But be interesting to see how it works. Thought about buying one but they are expensive. Good luck to all

Well my AF finally came 6 days late. So far very easy to use. I don't have to poas until 6 days in. Forums are easy to fill in. Should be straight forward.

I got my kit Tuesday :) there's soo much there! It does look confusing but I think I get it :) roll on next cycle lol!
Glad it's going good for you mummy2o :thumbup:

Excited ladies? Xxx

Af is due today or tomorrow so Yeh looking forward to starting I think its odd to actually being impatient for af!! How's everyone?

Haha I know the feeling but I've got almost a month to wait damnnn haha! :(
I'm good, today's the anniversary of my mc but I'm doing ok how's you? Xx

Hope your ok Cath xx

Aww hun sending you massive hugs x are you doing anything?
Not too bad worked last night so hubby is cooking tonight x

Phoned them today. They are sending a form for me to sign. Bit disappointed we have to give the machine back. But be interesting to see how it works. Thought about buying one but they are expensive. Good luck to all

The ones we're testing aren't being sold yet that's why we can't keep them they're only testing them..

Gnomette -
I'm not sure yet, we were gonna set off lanterns but it's raining! :(
Aww thats lovely at least you can relax, hope its nice! X

Amy huge hugs for the anniversary hun. Xxxxxx

Ummmmmm do you think we could ask for some more opks.....I accidentally used 2 haha xxx

I know it sucks we were going to let of lanterns for Elliott on his due date an it was raining an windy so we went for a meal an sat an talked it was good cause we had no distractions so it was time we could just sit an talk x it helped x

Gnomette - yeah we ended up just cuddling & talking all night.. It's lovely to be able to talk about it I think. Really made me feel better x

Cath - thanks hun :) oh dear lmao! When you due for af? Ring them and ask them :haha: xx

Tracy - I think we just use fmu x

Gnomette - yeah we ended up just cuddling & talking all night.. It's lovely to be able to talk about it I think. Really made me feel better x

Cath - thanks hun :) oh dear lmao! When you due for af? Ring them and ask them :haha: xx

Tracy - I think we just use fmu x

Ok thanks x

Af was due yesterday an no sign x I did test an bfn so just gotta wait an see what happens x

Af turned up this morning so I set up my monitor today its fmu you need to use it says when you set up your monitor but not in the booklet x how's everyone this cycle has anyone started poas for the monitor yet?

aww sorry she got you hun, shes going to get me tomorrw or tonight just have a feeling....
im of to the fertility place today

best of luck allxxxxx

So sorry she got you hun but yay you get to use your CBFM Woohooo!! so we use fmu to test ever morning is it? im about a week and half away from using the moniter!

Tracey are you still using the cbfm hun?

Best of luck at the clinic chick xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->