Clearblue TTC Study

Where did she get the idea that you o 4days before af?

I have no idea - shes one of those people - If you have a black cat hers is blacker. xxx

Oh dear she obviously did some research pmsl x

hi girls hows are we all doing?

got up today no AF took 2 tests BFN now i feel like she defo on her way to get me iv got bad cramps head is killing me and im feeling cold so yes that AF showing her ass agen lol -
well i get to use my new toy tomorrw if she comes tonight (think she will spotting) -

oooyes my sistr is 9weeks and 5days she sent me a pic omg i cryed lol so happy for her cant wait to meet the baby :) heheh

best of luck all
With love an hugss
Tracey xxx

Gnomette - me and her really dont get along- lol

Awww Tracey im sorry AF is on her way hun :hugs: Atleast you can use he CBFM though!!! fab news about your sister!!

Ladies can you please check out my facebook business page - Little Gemz and please can you share it with your friends?

xxxxxxxx

:rofl: Cath I know so many people who are the same! Seriously though 4 days before af? :dohh: know-it-alls..
Wow, I didn't realise they'd offer IVF young.. I was told you had to be 22 (I think).
I'm gonna ring the doctors once I've posted this message :thumbup:

Tracy - congratulations to your sister :flower: good luck using the new toy!!

Xxxx

Oh and btw I've seen your Facebook page they're lovely! You better still be doing them when I eventually get my LO :haha: Ill share it :) x

Yep me neither hun, i think in Wales the limit is 23 aswell but apparently 'they were going to start IVF with her' I dont know whether to believe or not?!

Awww thanks lovely!! I know im gonna get a bad review tomorrow and i dont care anymore, a woman wanted a letter P on the side and i did it but she didnt like the one P so i went and bought new converse out of my own money and redone it but i put the bloody P on backwards so went back to the old pair and done them perfect but you could see some of the glue, iv told her i will reimburse her but i know shes going to give me bad review aswell :-( atleast i tried xxx

She probably was gonna get IVF in her imagination.. Bless!
Ergh some people are so picky! So now you've lost out quite a lot? People mustn't realise that it's by hand not a bloody machine. Ah well I'm sure other people appreciate it hun!

My appt is next week on Thursday :thumbup: xx

Some people need a good kicking if you want hand made things then sometimes you have to accept little faults if its only one review an you did your best some people just like to complain I think x sorry af is on her way yay for being able to start the cbfm x
Amy yay for making your appointment x

Thanks ladies yep out of pocket by about £30 abd about 4 hours work. I did my best.

Woohooo for appointment chick! Do you feel better for booking it?? Love the comment about getting ivf in her imagination lmfao xxx

She should of appreciated you going to the time and effort to correct what she was complaining about, you didn't have to!
Yeah I feel soo much better, it's like the ball is finally rolling lets just hope they don't fob me off! Or I might have to camp outside and protest :haha:
Woo soaps are on soon, highlight of my day :dance: xxx

hi im good thanks - hows are well all doing today?

well still no af here girls now on cd30 i get af about cd27to cd29 - so im only about 1day late ... i think i ov on cd17 wich i never have dune its numely ov on cd13/14..... so yep im going a lil mad at the mo lol

hugs an love girls

but i just know shes going to get me soon ....

hope your all well xxxx

EDIT
OMG just put this up now ANd now it 1pm and went the loo AF is HERE hahah new toy here we go

Tracey have you done a hpt hun???

Gnomette hey hun how are you??

im in such a good mood today! My cat won a competition and has won me BGT tickets! xxx

Awww no af x yay for setting the cbfm up x
Hopefully we will see some bfps by the time we have all finished with the trial x yay x
I am not bad af is doing weird things it was full on vile for 24hrs had to change my pad every 3hrs Luckily I was at work so I was up all night now its just the manky brown stuff but still got little clots? I don't know what's going on x does anyone have af like that sorry for the tmi x

Yeah hun mine are normally light hun but last cycle it was horrific xxx

As anyone told anyone about the new cbfm? I dont think we can.... can we....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->