Clearblue TTC Study

I dunno if its every morning but you don't start testing til day 6 x an its definitely fmu x

Good luck at the clinic Tracey :)

Damn Gnomette but yay to getting started :dance:

Eeek I can't believe I'm gonna be the last oneee :( got ages to wait yet!! xxx

When is AF due hun? Im not expected to start for atleast another week and half yet xxx

I'm waiting for O, I'm only CD12.. Ill probably be starting it just after you xxx

welll im back...... thay took some blood... sent of for a scan and you know Lee need to give some of hes lil men to them to look at
oh i have to lose some weight my bmi is about 39 i need it under 30 so thay can look more it to my tubes xxxx

Is this the first time you've been to the docs hun? I need to go its been over a year since my mc and I've still not conceived but I keep putting going to the docs off cos I'm worried they'll just say "your only young"
Glad it went ok xxx

I went to the drs a few weeks back as my cycles are up the creek an the drs should always be sensitive an support you x its not too bad x they sent me for blood tests but not had another appointment not had chance with half term x

I've been with cycle problems before and all they did were scan my ovaries and did an sti urine test, they've never given me a blood test :/ I think it's cos I'm only 19 but my oh is 29 so it's not as if I can wait another 10 years cos he'll be too old :haha: xx

Is this the first time you've been to the docs hun? I need to go its been over a year since my mc and I've still not conceived but I keep putting going to the docs off cos I'm worried they'll just say "your only young"
Glad it went ok xxx

yes hun it was my first time and by the looks of it a lots more times to go lol
its funny thay say get your bmi down coz i just started my diet today lol :happydance:xx
i dont think it batters how old yu are hun if there somthing wrong thay need to look at it xx

Mm maybe I should just ring them & stop putting it off.
I'm glad they're doing something to help you hun & good luck on your diet! Xxx

Amy it shouldn't matter how old you are if you need help you need help end of xx I know that its hard I have been putting off going back I know my results were all normal its just the thing of going back an seeing someone an then seeing what happens next x but you should be ok I hope you manage to get your appointment soon x

Thanks hun, ill definitely book one. It's horrible actually having to go! I wish I was ultra fertile :haha:
Would oh need to book a separate appt or should he just come with me? We're both with the same surgery xx

I dunno I think if you have a chat an see what they say cause they always look at the woman first awful I know its not always our fault but we have a number of things that they can check an with blokes there is not so much x

Yeah true ill just ask :) thanks x
Hope you manage to get an appt soon too x

Its finding time more than anything? X let us know how you get on x

Hopefully you'll get a spare hour one day haha! I will do chick :) thanks again x

hey ladies!

Tracey good luck on your diet hun!! any idea on your next apt date?

Amy dont put it off hun i know of someone who was on the verge of IVF at 20 but she concieved naturally in the end, could be due to the fact she was adamant you ov 4 days before your period :rofl: as much as i told her its more or less half way through your cycle she would not believe me lol

Gnomette how is the CBFM?

we can be referred in June to see fertility, wer had a mc in March last year and an ectopic in June last year and ever since we have tried hard to concieve but my prog is super high so thats one thing ruled out xxx

Still days low today an I don't need to test x so not doing a lot at the moment x I have to start testing on Sunday so will know more then I think til then its just gonna keep saying low x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->