Clearblue TTC Study

We can tell people we are doing it we just can't go into any details x

Start poas tomorrow I am actually quite excited to see how it all works x

Poas this morning I thought working it all out was gonna be difficult but its really not definitely cures my urge to poas every day x
How's everyone x

I'm good tar hun :) just waiting for af should be here within the next week or so.
Sorry af showed up Tracy but yay to getting started!

Glad your all saying good things about it I'm dreading starting it haha!! X

Amy its so easy to use x there is nothing to worry about x

I am looking forward to it :) just a bit daunting.. I've never taken an opk in my life lmao!
How's you anyway hun? X

Ok af finally over got low on my monitor this morning x the stick is just like a pregnancy test hun you just put it in the cap on the end you pee on a pop it in the machine x
How you keeping?

Yeah I've read everything so kinda get the jist :)
I'm good thanks hun xx

Morning ladies

So glad the machine is easy to use. Amy I think me and you will get to use ut the same time! Yay! So we use fmu for first day of af is it hun xxx

You dont need to test til day 6 so you just need to set it up on the 1st day of af x

oh thats good then! I was worrying incase AF paid a visit during the day time lol! Day 6 is early for testing isnt it?! Is that going on a 28day cycle hun? xxx

When you due for af Cath?
Itll tell us when to test hun so don't worry about that xxx

Ummmmmm This Friday i think hun, Its weird cause with OPKs they tell you not to use FMU to test but with the CBFM its telling us to use gmu....madness! xxx

I know I thought that haha we'll see!!
Aw yeah so ul start just before me. Sending it all back is gonna be a pain going to the post office with like 10 packages haha -.- xxx

I think you start testing early cause if you only have a 21day cycle you can o as early as day 6 I think its to cover all cycle lenghths
Thats why we start so early that's also why they ask you how long your cycle is x

Yepp that's right :)
I took a pg test last night, no idea why cos it was wayyy too early but my OH is a POAS addict and he mithers me like mad to test.. Sometimes I wish he was the woman :haha:

Hows you ladies? xxx

hi ladys hows are we all
well i took the test CB one and got a high on cd8 heheh see what happend toorrows now
good luck girls xxx

Hi everyone :flower: can I join the group?

I applied for the study in March and got an email today saying they'll be calling soon, does anyone know how long they usually take?

Think itll take about 2 weeks from the phone call until the kit will be sent out hun, we had to wait longer as they had to ammend the consent form xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->