Clearblue TTC Study

I'm not stressed about it hun just bored of seeing the same result haha think ill dance when (or if) I get a smilie. I'm cd15 so hoping it comes soon!
Where are u in your cycle hun? Xxx

The slightest bit of worry or stress will delay it. Mine got delayed 2 months ago cause I hsd to rush a pair of shoes and was panicking they wouldn't get done on time lol with thr the trial I didnt even think of ov they were high for about 8/9 days. I have np idea lol I think maybe 6dpo? We only dtd a day before peak so not holding out much hope! Xxx

We've been dtd more than usual cos of that bloody monitor :haha: OH keeps saying "your high we have to!!" Lmfao think I need to peak then go back to low.. SOON! :dohh:
Ahh good luck anyway hun, they do say dtd a day before ov is best! Give spermies chance to get half way there I think lol.
Stress has delayed my af in the past, I've not been stressed this cycle though.. Never known 100% when I o so maybe I do it later than usual x ill update the minute I get peak obviously haha :) xxx

Was going to open pack for a read last night but didn't. Not due til Friday. Just got up in the night for toilet and there was blood. Only cd23, but think I might be 14dpo from temps on FF. Just put flat on market this week. Had first set of viewings yesterday. Got another one tonight. Not felt streSsed but maybe. Anyway should I test with next pee? Or should I wait to see if I bleed more first? May not progress.

Was going to open pack for a read last night but didn't. Not due til Friday. Just got up in the night for toilet and there was blood. Only cd23, but think I might be 14dpo from temps on FF. Just put flat on market this week. Had first set of viewings yesterday. Got another one tonight. Not felt streSsed but maybe. Anyway should I test with next pee? Or should I wait to see if I bleed more first? May not progress.

Well waited until 7:30, pee'd into a container, tested with the clear blue.... after 3 mins it said not pregnant, got out bath, 20 mins later... and it said pregnant... had not emptied container yet so tried a cheapy and it said negative.... I don't think I am due until Friday.... could this be a chemical... never had a chemical to my knowledge before, but don't often test, using a soft cup will check later for blood....

took a picture but not clear in picture to bright will try again later

Oh hun I really dont know tbh chick? Have you tested again?? cxxx

No bump - Blue dye tests like Clearblue can give false positives after the recommended time limit, it tends to just be evaporation lines.. Try again with a red dye test hun.. Good luck x

Guess what... PEAKKKK :) I'm chuffed hahaha! X

Hi was going to buy some test tonight on way home as only got cheap ones at home. Been trying with no success for about 4 years. So suspected false positive. But at least hubby and I know what a positive looks like ;-) if not bleed over night will test with the cheapy in the morning :-/

Are your cheapies red dye? I find red dye cheapies are much better than these clear blue blue dye 1s and they're so much cheaper lol!
Good luck hun, I hope you get your bfp soon :hugs: x

I have first response test not tried them before. Looks like it's a red dye in the picture. Don't really test often cycles are regular 26 to 28 days. Bit stressed this month put my flat on market first round of viewings were this weekend and one tonight.
Wishing everyone luck.

The bleeding probably was stress, maybe hold off testing til af is due to reduce stressing yourself out more :hugs:
Try to relax yourself for next cycle. Btw you can have a good nosey around your pack, I had my nose in mine the day it came & I had a month to wait to start it hahah xx

Today I'm on CD20 and this evening have cramps. Do you think that means I'm out of the running for this month?

I was so keen have set the machine up now just need full AF within 4 days otherwise wait to next cycle.

Nobump - don't set a new cycle on the monitor til day 1 of full flow x

melon - How long is your cycle usually? x

Hi Amy

My cycles seem to vary, last few have been 28, 31, 28, 29, 30, 32 and 34 days.

Arghhhh I'm so fed up of TTC.

I wouldn't say your out yet hun, TTC really sucks but well get our LOs eventually we've jus got to keep at it :hugs: here if you need a chat xx

And I didn't get any EWCM this month either :cry: whereas I usually get lots.
The CB monitor gave me highs and peaks around the time I expected too. So I'm totally confused. :shrug:

Some months can be different to others, I wouldn't give up yet though x

Still no AF... think I can reset the machine by taking the batteries out if I go over the 4 day window to reset Day 1. Was too keen to start.

On the laptop tonight, attempted to post my chart, definately building up to AF...

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/41d439

Amy - how do you think this cycle is going for you is the monitor helping?

:dust::dust::dust:

Just look in the booklet there should be a way to reset it x

Yeah I think it's really useful, I've never been sure of when I Ov so since getting my peak I feel a bit more 'sure' iykwim?

Does anybody know whether its supposed to say high after peak?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->