• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

That sounds cool x I get loads of stuff on amazon an its my daughter an hubbys birthdays on the same day so I am always looking for a bargin lol

I can't even check our mail til tomorrow because we're house-sitting ATM, OH is nipping home tomorrow so he's gonna see if anything has arrived. I think it probably would of done if she sent it Monday!

Ill let you know tomorrow ladies (you'll probably have yours by then too).

How're you both anyway? X

Do you think if no-one is home it will get sent to the Post office sorting office? If so that means I wont be able to collect until the weekends :-(

Im good hun, waiting to Ov, so chilled out this month. You ok? did AF arrive? xxx

We don't get the kit yet anyway hun, we get the consent forms first which should just go through the letter box then when they've got them back they'll get in touch then send the kit out, so don't worry about not being in this week.

You feeling more chilled because of the trial? I'm good thanks :) nope af hasn't arrived :growlmad: I feel that she's coming but she's taking her time!! Xx

oh yeah sorry hun i mean it most prob wont come till next week :-/ most prob get my consent form tomorrow by the time i send it back and they get in touch it'll be early next week sometime? WHO KNOWS lol! AF isnt due until 23rd so iv got a while yet!

I have no idea, i think it may have something to do with it? Also my Drs have agreed to do day 21 bloods this cycle and im on Preseed too :-D Knowing my luck ill get PG before the trial haha!

Why dont you do a test hun???? xxxxx

I think they'll get a move on sending things out just so it's done quicker for their benefit. So hopefully you'll have it before next cycle!

Aww that's good! I hope they offer me testing when I go. Haha I was thinking the same thing the other day, even though I'd love a bfp, I'm still looking forward to the trial lol!
No need to test I'm pretty much 100% af is coming, I get pretty intense cramps :( not comfortable at all!! Xx

FX they will hurry up!! Hopefully AF will arrive tomorrow and you can start it then instead of waiting of waiting for your next cycle! xxx

I'm hoping af will arrive today but tomorrow will be fine haha just needs to hurry up, I'm gonna be out all day Friday and I hate being out when af is here :dohh: so hoping she comes today & is easing off on Friday! Xxx

Forms arrived!!! Yay gotta send it all back will put it all in the post tomorrow yay x so yours should be waiting when you get in lol
Amy when is af due? Have you tested?
Cath I am doing 21day bloods next week just to check things over x

oh yeah I know what you mean hun!! first and second day of AF is always the worset days isnt it!! back kills just walking around @-( xxx

oohh yay!! Hopefully ill have a little suprise waiting for me then!! xxx

Ahh yay :) they must send them 1st class, mine would of come yesterday. Ill send them back tomorrow.

Gnomette I'm due for af yesterday/today but I'm not testing cos I know af is gonna come I'm cramping so should happen soon :) xx

Cath - yep definitely! I hate the first couple of days, I hate af full stop! Lol xx

Consent form didnt turn up last night so hopefully it will tonight so i can send it off to them tomorrow :-D

AF arrived yet Amy? xxx

Oh no!! My husband was reading through the stuff last nigh an he said well knowing you you will still wanna buy more tests 2is not gonna be enough pmsl cheeky sod
we didn't bd last night I fell asleep oh well good job trial starts soon yay xx
how's you both doing today?

oh they only send us 2 HPTS do they? How many OPKS? Does it say on the consent form what exactly we will be doing?

Im good hun hows you xxx

Nope not yet Cath, I must of O'd late this month we've had a lot going on, hopefully a will turn up today I'm convinced she's gonna come but ill test tomorrow if not!

I'm good thanks Gnomette how're you??

Xxx

Do you have any signs of being pg or not hun> You might get suprised with a BFP! xxx

Yeh we have to do a pregnancy test before we set up the monitor just to make sure we are definitely not up duff then set up monitor an poas when it tells us too x we have a questions booklet an 2 diarys one for the results on the monitor an one for bd-ing an they don't want the pee sticks back lol the pee sticks for the monitor measures lh an estrogen x

Cath- Nope no signs really, just cramps which I did get with my last pregnancy but they were different cramps, these are deffo af cramps! A bfp would be lovelyy but if af is coming then she needs move her ugly butt :haha:

Gnomette - I think we'll all know we're not up the duff cos we have to start cd1 don't we? :dohh: So what do we send back, just the monitors? No pee sticks?
Ee it's confusing already :rofl: I hope OH brings my letter to me when he's finished work!!

Xxx

Im secretly hoping for a suprise BFP for you hun although i would love for us all to do this trial!!

I know it is confusing isnt it lol! I could have sworn she said for me to send her everything back but then again i was so excited i most prob werent listening lol!

Amy have you not had your consent letter yet? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->