Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

It stands for baby dance!

Hope this is all of our month!

If you want a ticker, click on mine and it will take you to the website. You want the BB code when you get to the end. To put it into your signature, go to user CP at the top of the page and on the right side you should see edit signature about half way down. Just copy and paste and save! Hope this helps!

It stands for baby dance!

Hope this is all of our month!

If you want a ticker, click on mine and it will take you to the website. You want the BB code when you get to the end. To put it into your signature, go to user CP at the top of the page and on the right side you should see edit signature about half way down. Just copy and paste and save! Hope this helps!

Well, baby dance was not even out our short list. "Bend Down", "Big D#%@", etc was our list. LOL

Hi All - Can I join the Clomid club? :)

CD2 today - trying to decide between 50mg & 100mg for this cycle. What dose are y'all on? And why do you need it? And what cycle number is this?

I feel so lost, sorry for all the questions!

So excited at the thought that I might actually ovulate in a timely manner this cycle! Anyone else starting their Clomid today or tomorrow?

I'm glad I have so many TTC #1 cycle buddies over here!

BabyBump you can def join us!

Did a dr. not prescribe you Clomid? They usually start you out at 50mg...that's what I took...I need it mostly for an O-boost, but also b/c I have a short luteal phase, it makes for a healthier O, which brings on a healthier LP!

I am testing tmrw, so it's either on to my second round of Clomid or a BFP...hmmmmmm:shrug:

hey ladies :) well 15dpo and bfn but my temps are still very high... not sure what to expect since this is my first round of clomid and everything has been very different!

Ooooh rd I'm excited for you! Have you not tested at all yet? Very impressive, good for you! :) Hope you see 2 lines tomorrow!!

hey ladies :) well 15dpo and bfn but my temps are still very high... not sure what to expect since this is my first round of clomid and everything has been very different!

Your chart still looks really good!! Clomid can sometimes extend your LP....but I hope yours is long bc it's going to end in BFP. :)

lisa, thanks!!!! i have no idea what will happen tmrw with my test, it really could go either way, and yes, i have held out and not tested yet! why cant i apply this willpower to exercise? lol

jenny, fx'd for u, your chart is looking great!

congrats hannah! that is amazing! :) i have a good feeling that this will be a great month for all of us!

insemination went well, dh #'s were just fine. now we have to wait for 2 whole long weeks...ughhh!!! we saw the play wicked today, we joked about having to name our child elphaba ha ha. hope everybody had a great day! :)

BabyBump you can def join us!

Did a dr. not prescribe you Clomid? They usually start you out at 50mg...that's what I took...I need it mostly for an O-boost, but also b/c I have a short luteal phase, it makes for a healthier O, which brings on a healthier LP!

I am testing tmrw, so it's either on to my second round of Clomid or a BFP...hmmmmmm:shrug:

Thanks! :)

Yes, it's prescribed - have two sets of 50mg and am just tempted to try 100mg because I'm worried it won't bring my O-date forward by the 30 days I need it to (my last cycle was 60 days with ovulation on CD48).

Typing that out now makes it sound so scandalous, lol. I'm just being impatient. I'm sure I'll just do the 50mg.

Good luck with your test! I'll be anxiously waiting on your results. Can't believe you've held out, I can NEVER wait until 14 DPO to test. Curiosity gets the best of me.

Yea for TWW time tobefruitful!!

Babybump, glad you're going to try out the 50mg's and see what happens!! Hopefully it will bring O up for you!

Curiosity just doesn't beat out how crappy I feel when I see a BFN...I am going to feel ok either way if this cycle ends...many ladies get a BFP on their 2nd cycle of Clomid, I'm not too worried! If I were to get preggo next cycle, I'd be having a Halloween baby, that would be pretty cool!

Well, I'll be posting in the AM, gonna try to hold my pee in my sleep! lol

congratulations, hannah! Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months!

ipen, fingers crossed for your bfp in 2 weeks! AF is aunt flow, btw.

Speaking of AF, she got me at like 3am. So I'm not sure if I should count friday our saturday as cd1 as I hang yet gone to sleep when I noticed af was here friday night/sat morn. What do you think? Can't wait to try clomid round 2!

So sorry about AF, Chloe! I would count today (Sat) as cd1...

Chloe I would also consider Saturday cd1. Good luck with round 2, I hope it's lucky for us. :)

Rd did you test yet?!

Sigh, just tested ladies, bright white BFN! :( I had different symptoms this month, and some promising ones, too, so I'm a bit sad, but def not as sad as I've been! I think I hit rock bottom last cycle at Christmas.

So I'm off the progesterone, waiting for AF and onto my 2nd cycle of Clomid, hoping for a Halloween baby now!

What's the best cd's to take Clomid, cause I did 5-9 but don't most ladies get preggo with 3-7? Should I change it up?

RD--that picture is hilarious! Sorry about your bfn. I got one today too. I am only 9DPO and according to fertility friend, only 14% of people got a BFP with that kind of test at 9DPO so I guess there is still home. Just feeling very AF-like.

I just feel like this should be easier :dohh:

Went to church this am and upon reading the bulletin in Sunday School, saw that today was "baby dedication" Sunday. That is where all of the new babies born in the church in the last 3 months come up and get shown on camera and the parents vow to bring them up properly. I told DH that I needed to leave. I wouldn't have made it through.

Happy for all BFPs and all babies, but sometimes it is just too much to watch. :cry:

hey ladies- tested again this am at 16dpo and BFN. my temp dropped slightly- nothing crazy but it didn't go up. i am so totally bummed. if no af tomorrow i am calling doc because maybe the clomid did extend my lp but i can't stop thinking about the 2 spots of red blood on the tp on 10dpo... i was praying that was ib. i just don't know what to think because prior to clomid my lp was 11-13 days but i didn't ov until cd 21-25... ugh this is frustrating.

RD--that picture is hilarious! Sorry about your bfn. I got one today too. I am only 9DPO and according to fertility friend, only 14% of people got a BFP with that kind of test at 9DPO so I guess there is still home. Just feeling very AF-like.

I just feel like this should be easier :dohh:

Went to church this am and upon reading the bulletin in Sunday School, saw that today was "baby dedication" Sunday. That is where all of the new babies born in the church in the last 3 months come up and get shown on camera and the parents vow to bring them up properly. I told DH that I needed to leave. I wouldn't have made it through.

Happy for all BFPs and all babies, but sometimes it is just too much to watch. :cry:

i totally get it. i have so many preg friends and friends with new babies that i sometimes don't want to leave the house! it all becomes too much sometimes :(

JennyG, any news for us yet?

Well, FF gave me crosshairs, on day 15. Well, intuition, and timing of my first + opk, first CBFM peak reading, sore nips, and ovulatory cramps tells me I ovulated on day 16...so I manually overrided FF's lines. So, I'm 2 (ish) dpo. Lots of abdominal pressure, and lower back pain, which is fairly normal for me in my luteal phase.

Rdeela- Damn AF!!! Let's pray cycle 2 on Clomid is the lucky ticket...I know it is for lots of ladies.

I get my progesterone test on Thurs., to see if the 50 mg helped create a stronger ovulation.

JennyG, any news for us yet?

Well, FF gave me crosshairs, on day 15. Well, intuition, and timing of my first + opk, first CBFM peak reading, sore nips, and ovulatory cramps tells me I ovulated on day 16...so I manually overrided FF's lines. So, I'm 2 (ish) dpo. Lots of abdominal pressure, and lower back pain, which is fairly normal for me in my luteal phase.

Rdeela- Damn AF!!! Let's pray cycle 2 on Clomid is the lucky ticket...I know it is for lots of ladies.

I get my progesterone test on Thurs., to see if the 50 mg helped create a stronger ovulation.

hey wookie- still bfn. look at a couple posts down, i updated this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->