Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hey ladies, we had our first appointment this morning and were having twins!!!!!! I'm still in total shock over this.

OMG!!! Wow, yes, you must be shocked! And you were a CD5-9'er ending up with twins, yikes, that's why I took it 5-9 so no twins! hahah! CONGRATS!!! You'll have to change your tickers to twins! Also, could that somehow explain why you didn't get your BFP till 16dpo?? Just wondering...

Re: wikipedia, yes, it is checked for accuracy and if you go to the link their are citations on all of those facts to back them up. There are also many other websites you can check regarding Early Pregnancy Factor; I just thought the stat regarding Clomid users having 40% - 50% fertilization was amazing!

oh my gosh, kellie! that is great news! No wonder you were feeling the need to wear maternity pants so early. 2 little ones! Huge congrats!!:yipee:

I'm so happy for you!! I told you, you were going to have twins!!!!

OMG!!! Wow, yes, you must be shocked! And you were a CD5-9'er ending up with twins, yikes, that's why I took it 5-9 so no twins! hahah! CONGRATS!!! You'll have to change your tickers to twins! Also, could that somehow explain why you didn't get your BFP till 16dpo?? Just wondering...

Re: wikipedia, yes, it is checked for accuracy and if you go to the link their are citations on all of those facts to back them up. There are also many other websites you can check regarding Early Pregnancy Factor; I just thought the stat regarding Clomid users having 40% - 50% fertilization was amazing!

Ok, in college and school , we werent allowed to get anything from that site becuase it is not a credible source. Anyways, hatsjust what i been told.

OMG! :wohoo: So exciting, congratulations!! How are you feeling, happy, overwhelmed, shocked....all of the above?! Haha. :hugs:

OMG yes - I am so mixed with emotions. It hasn't set in yet that there are two little babies growing inside of me. It's crazy!!!!!!! So much to do now... my doctor said at the latest she will let me go is 37 weeks, which is August 11, even though my official due date is September 1. She said most likely I will go before that. So we have at the most 6 months to get ready for 2 babies, and that is if I don't go on bed rest and can help the whole time!

Hey ladies, we had our first appointment this morning and were having twins!!!!!! I'm still in total shock over this.

I get so excited when I see your little growth chart at the bottom of your posts. I don't even know you and I am smiling. :happydance:

Wikipedia is not a credible source. Its just a place where everyone puts in their own info, which alot of it can be in accurate.[/QUOTE]

Though anyone can post on Wikipedia, I have also found a lot of good information on there. It is a great starting place. I often follow the links at the bottom or more info and then search www.pubmed.com so that I can read the scientific literature on my own. I am a semi-wiki fan.

Actually Wikipedia is checked twice a day for accuracy.

Lisa, I didn't change the dosage. I stayed at 50mg but he did change the days. My first cycle was days 3-7, second round days 6-9, and this round was 4-8. I think we figured out which one works!!! Now to just get my BFP!!!! 10 dpo today and I'm starting to wonder if I can hold off until next Friday!

What is this they were testing for? Just checking to see if I had this test and if I need to :thumbup:

It was checking my progesterone levels. It tells whether or not you have ovulated and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the making of the placenta or something like that. Not really sure. I'm just happy to know that's have finally had a good strong ovulation!

Kcoennen- TWINS! Wow, a huge congrats to you and DH!!! That's awesome!

rdeela- Interesting info on the hormone.

Me, I'm still in ovulation limbo. That + opk on day 10 must have been a fluke. Flat temps, and a slight rise today. Please feel free to look at my chart, and tell me if you think yesterday was O day, due to the significant dip in my temps. We dtd deed last night, and skipped two nights before...

Do we even have a chance? We have been using pre-seed religiously.

Def looks like it may have been, the next few days temps will tell!! Did you do an opk yesterday?

Oh and yes you have a really good chance if yesterday was ov day!

Lisa, im missing you from my journal :(

Def looks like it may have been, the next few days temps will tell!! Did you do an opk yesterday?

Well, I did...it was negative. But, I've been using the CBE digi smiley ones, and had my smiley show on CD 10...but it never resulted in a temp rise, and it's not been positive since, so I'm assuming I never ovulated right after. :wacko:

hello again, so i got an ultrasound done today and dr said my follicles are not quite "mature" yet but that i responded nicely to clomid...my body has produced 5-7 eggs!! she said that she thought that only 3 would remain. i tested today & got a :( they want me to try again tonight then again tomorrow...if nothing they want to give me a hcg shot & insemination is scheduled for sat! wish me lucky ladies...anybody been in this boat before?

Just wanted to share my inspiration from my cough drop today. :)

https://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Lisa92881/1326913807.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->