Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

hello again, so i got an ultrasound done today and dr said my follicles are not quite "mature" yet but that i responded nicely to clomid...my body has produced 5-7 eggs!! she said that she thought that only 3 would remain. i tested today & got a :( they want me to try again tonight then again tomorrow...if nothing they want to give me a hcg shot & insemination is scheduled for sat! wish me lucky ladies...anybody been in this boat before?

Fruitful, I just went through this this cycle. We did insemination last Friday. I did not get my LH surge as soon as they would like. Luckily, I had to go out of town on business and the day I returned, I had my LH surge with insemination the next day. They were going to do the HCG, but I had my surge and there was a good follicle so they said it was my choice. I was pretty glad about that because it would drive me crazy to have HCG in my system in the 2ww. No way to test :cry:

It was checking my progesterone levels. It tells whether or not you have ovulated and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the making of the placenta or something like that. Not really sure. I'm just happy to know that's have finally had a good strong ovulation!

I guess my fertility clinic already had this figured out because they already had me scheduled for exactly this this am. Mine was 12.6 which they said was ok so no supplements needed. Now that I know what this is, I am jealous of your 22. Good luck. 7 more days of waiting for me.

Oh! It must have gotten deleted from my subscribed threads by accident. I totally forgot about it! Can u give me the link?

https://www.babyandbump.com/ltttc-journals/803608-skp-10-dpo-12.html,

might wanna back up a few pages :)

Just to update you on my little mess...

Recap- 1st round of Clomid, days 3-7, negative opk's (CBE smiley digis) days 7-9. Smiley + OPK on CD 10. No temp, rise CBFM giving me highs, UNTIL.....

LAST NIGHT!!!!! I finally got another smiley, and this one is legit. This morning my monitor peaked this morning. So, that + opk on CD 10 was a fluke. DH and I bd'ed last night, and the night before last. Last night we BARELY pulled it off...we are both so exhausted, and the frequent sex is zapping his sex drive. We'll be REALLY luck if we can remotely manage to do it again tonight. It would be a miracle, actually. If we don't manage tonight, do we still have a chance this month? I know DH was worried about last night, as he didn't feel it was his strongest orgasm. Ugh, what a frustrating month. At least now, I don't have to get my progesterone drawn tomorrow. I can wait until Thursday of next week, so yay!

Wookie, I think you're good if you don't do it tonight, since you did it when you had the dip and then +OPK, but it certainly wouldn't hurt to give it another go tonight. Although, most people say to BD every other day, so if you don't get to it tonight, you're still on a typical BD schedule.

Ladies, do any of you have different AF's when you are on Clomid? My temp finally dropped below the coverline today, but still no AF. I'm wondering if what i thought was 'heavy spotting' was actually a light AF?? But my temp never dropped below coverline the whole time i had that, so every day I'm just very confused by the whole thing. My birthday is next Monday, so I need AF to be here and gone by then! No one wants that on their birthday!

chloe, i am not sure what an af is? sorry i am still getting used to the lingo here. happy birthday!! update on my situation, no :)'s so i had the dreaded shot in the tushy today...ouch. tomorrow is our big day (insemination!) we have to drive an hour and half to get it done. wish us luck! thanks again everybody for all the great advice...it really helps going through this w/ others.

hello again, so i got an ultrasound done today and dr said my follicles are not quite "mature" yet but that i responded nicely to clomid...my body has produced 5-7 eggs!! she said that she thought that only 3 would remain. i tested today & got a :( they want me to try again tonight then again tomorrow...if nothing they want to give me a hcg shot & insemination is scheduled for sat! wish me lucky ladies...anybody been in this boat before?

Fruitful, I just went through this this cycle. We did insemination last Friday. I did not get my LH surge as soon as they would like. Luckily, I had to go out of town on business and the day I returned, I had my LH surge with insemination the next day. They were going to do the HCG, but I had my surge and there was a good follicle so they said it was my choice. I was pretty glad about that because it would drive me crazy to have HCG in my system in the 2ww. No way to test :cry:

wow thanks for the advice, unfortunately i was not so lucky and needed the shot :( the dr. said i needed to wait 2 weeks after the insemination. so you got it done last fri huh? did the insemination process hurt? how are you feeling now? any different? how exciting!

wow thanks for the advice, unfortunately i was not so lucky and needed the shot :( the dr. said i needed to wait 2 weeks after the insemination. so you got it done last fri huh? did the insemination process hurt? how are you feeling now? any different? how exciting!

The insemination was not so bad at all. They say the amount the your pain depends on how tightly closed your cervix is. Mine was very tightly closed and it just felt like really bad period cramps while she was inserting the catheter. There is a little bleeding sometimes so bring some back up. After it is done, you lie there for 10 min and then go about your day. No problems for me after. Just waiting to see if I test or the :witch: shows up.

Congrats Hannah!

I am testing tomorrow, 14dpo...being on progesterone sucks at this time, b/c AF is staying away b/c of it, and I don't know WHAT to think...had a cool dream last night that I got a BFP, sure hope it comes true!

OMG OMG OMG

Just did two HPTs and both say BFP!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeful--such great news. No matter what happens this month for me, so happy one of us got a (or 2) :bfp:. Praying that all continues to go well!

How do I get those fun little timelines that everyone has at the bottom on their posts? I want to have some of those. Especially the vacation one.

Also, DH and I have been trying to figure out exactly what BD means. Obviously, I know it stands for :sex:, but what do the letters stand for? We have had several guesses and we want to know who is right. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->