Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

I have been on clomid since September. Nothing yet...hoping for a BFP but it's not looking good for this month. I go back to my doc on the 27th and he's probably going to up my dosage to 100 mg! I dread that since the side effects have been rough for me. Pray for me...:thumbup:

Kellie,
Maybe you are going to end up getting your :bfp: this week! :) I hope your blood work comes back MUCH better than mine did! AFM, AF should arrive tomorrow if I have the same 25 day cycle like I did last month...my cycles have been so crazy since I came off of BCP that I'm not quite sure when it should show up! I'm still praying that she won't show up and that I too will get my :bfp:

uwa_amanda,
Welcome! I'll definately be praying for you! This is only my 2nd cycle and I feel like I'm about to lose my mind! Hang in there!

Chantel, I hope AF doesn't show up tomorrow!!! Since I wont be at school (hehehe), I'll be checking this all day for updates! I'm hoping my levels come back on Monday way high, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I just can't wait for them to call so I can ask about all these +OPKs I am getting.

Amanda - Welcome! Have you been on 50mg since September? I hope this month is it for you! What symptoms have you been having with clomid?

Hey girls - Anyone have pinching type feelings in their ovaries, after only 3 pills?? Or am I completely losing my mind?! :wacko:

Welcome Amanda!!

Chantel - Hope you get a BFP instead of AF!

kcoennen - WHat's your real name? LOL. Hooray for being on vaca! My last day of school is Tuesday, and we are off until the 3rd. Gotta love working in a school! :thumbup:

Chantel, I hope AF doesn't show up tomorrow!!! Since I wont be at school (hehehe), I'll be checking this all day for updates! I'm hoping my levels come back on Monday way high, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I just can't wait for them to call so I can ask about all these +OPKs I am getting.

Amanda - Welcome! Have you been on 50mg since September? I hope this month is it for you! What symptoms have you been having with clomid?

Hey...My doctor started me with Provera to regulate my periods since I have never been regular except when I was on BC for a little while. Stopped taking BC 6 years ago after DH and I got married. Doc decided to put me on Clomid in Sept and I have been on 50 mg since. My doctor is probably going to up it to 100 mg on the 27th of this month. The symptoms that have been bugging me the most are hot flashes, crying at the drop of a hat, moodiness (I'm so sorry DH!), BBs hurting bad (worse than my period), and fatigue. Hopefully they won't be bad for you!

I actually went out and bought an OPK today. I have used them before all this started but I figured the meds would have worked by now.

im also on clomid too:) CD8, 2nd month of clomid, 100mg :). lets hope clomid works for us all soon x

Lisa - I had crampy type feelings the week I was taking clomid. And my name is Kellie :hi:

Amanda - I had a lot of those symptoms too but not that bad. They went away after the first week. Now my body is just playing games on me! :growlmad:

Oh really? So maybe it's not my imagination, just my ovaries waking up and getting ready to get to work! :)

Kellie,
I saw your posts in the Dec. testing thread! I am sooooo praying you get your BFP!!! Your symptoms sound pretty good :) Can't wait to hear about your blood test.

Welcome Northeastttc!

Lisa, I also had a LOT of twinges!

AFM - AF has not showed up yet :) I'm still trying not to get my hopes up! I'm going to start testing on Wednesday or Thursday...FX'ed crossed that we all get our BFPs!

Oh wow you ladies are really giving me hope that I'm going to ovulate!! :happydance: So excited at the thought. Every other night BD begins on Tuesday!

Chantel - Oh my goodness I have been so sick and nauseous today! My husband is all excited that it might be morning sickness. I told him I think it's too early for that, but he still didn't let me lift heavy things or use the cleaning supplies while we cleaned. He has his hopes up more than I do! I was so tired that I slept for 2 hours while he made dinner. However, I do have AF crampy feelings going on, and it really feels like it's on the way. I usually have a 33 day cycle without ovulating, so I'm not sure what I will have this month if I truly in fact ovulated. Today is cd25. The OPK had a slight 2nd line today, not as dark as it has been. But it's also been 5 days that a line has been showing up! So how are you feeling Chantel??

Lisa - good luck! Are you using a digi OPK? Let us know when you get that positive!!!

Ooh your symptoms sound promising!! No I don't use digi opks I use wondfo, I used the digis one cycle but it's too expensive with my long and irregular cycles. The wondfos give nice clear positives, and last month coincided with my temps, so I know they work for me! Cant wait to start POAS tomorrow!!

I used wondfos as well, until my dr told me to get a digi. I used the wondfos in the morning and afternoon, and the digi just in the afternoon. The digi actually showed the smiley face before the I got a true positive on the wondfos. But I liked having both to rely on. The wondfos still show as a +OPK now, but the digi doesn't. Strange! When are you going to begin testing? Or have you already?

Hehe, I edited my last post to add the last sentence...I'll start testing tomorrow cd 10!!

12dpo with internet cheapie, neg. still early. Now just browning cm

Kellie,
My AF has not showed up yet!!!! I'm doing my best not to get to excited but starting late last night my bbs became SOOOO sore! I noticed this morning that I have little bumps (I gues they are the Montgomery Tubercles?) coming up around the nipple! Does any one know if that is an early sign? Last month I had a 25 day cycle, so now I'm a day late or my luteal phase is actually lengthening!!! I figure since I'm only about 11 dpo I will wait until Wednesday to start testing :) Anywho, I really wish I was at hope because my bbs are still hurting me! Patiently waiting for 3:30 to get here so I can go home and get into some loose clothes!

Kellie,
I can't wait to hear what the doctor says today!!!!!!!!!!

SKP,
I just noticed that your signature shows that you have low thyroid. I have had three thyroid tests ran since August and mine is all over the place. My endocrinologist finally said that since I have such a high thyroid peroxidase level (which means that my antibodies are fighting my immune system to break it down) that they want to continue testing me every other month until I get pregnant. He even said that b/c it has ranged so much that if my levels go over 2 they will put me on medicine :(

Chantel,
I have read that Montgomery Tubercles is an early symptom! Oh I have everything cross for you that AF doesn't arrive. I took an HPT this morning but it came back negative. I'm only 11 DPO but I already feel like I'm out. Still waiting for the doctor to call. They usually call before 11am. Watch today it will be the day they are running behind!

Did clomid make your cycles shorter? Or did they stay the same? I usually have 33 day cycles, so I'm not sure what this month will be like bc of clomid.

I hope 3:30 comes fast for you!!!

Hey,
Don't count yourself out until the :witch: shows up! I feel like a keep running to the bathroom to see if AF has showed up! I'm such a wreck! I can't wait to hear your results! Fingers and toes crossed that we both have BFPs!!!

Ok, they called!!! The nurse said my levels are a 9.3! Wahoo!!! I told her about my crazy OPKs, and the doctor got on to talk to me about it. She said it looks like I ovulated on cd14, and the +OPKs last week could be something else happening. She told me to take a test today (already did but BFN), and to test again in a few days. My hubby wants me to wait until Christmas day to test again. So, looks like if AF isn't here by then, then I'll be testing Christmas day. He thinks it will be an awesome Christmas present. He has his hopes up!!! The doctor then told me my progesterone levels are at a level 2 stage which are good. I never heard of that before. So fingers crossed!!!!! I'm just so happy that the clomid actually worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->