Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Lisa, what DPO are you? I am only 10, I think? Could be 9, not sure exactly when I o'd

Lisa, what DPO are you? I am only 10, I think? Could be 9, not sure exactly when I o'd

I'm 13 dpo, usually get AF or spotting by 12 dpo. Maybe would have shown up sooner but I waited to test. :flower:

Iloveredskins--Sorry to hear about your progesterone. Don't be nervous about the appointment. As you have seen in the past, the levels can vary quite a bit. I remember I was jealous of your 22 last month. I hope I am super jealous of you next month when you get a BFP.

Contrats Lisa and Dalis--Wow we are all a roll. I am 10 DPO tomorrow and will test in the am. AF is not due until Friday, but I got the Wondfo sticks this month so I can test earlier and more often on the cheap. Good luck for happy healthy pregnancies.

Maybe we can set a BFP record in February.

BFP ladies!!! I am still in totally shock!!! Hubby is SOOOOOOOOOOO excited and I am to!

Lisa, COngrats!!!!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months hun!

Congrats to you also! Two in one weekend -- that's awesome!

Ipen, thanks! I order 50 of the cheapies off ebay and for me, they didn't work! Luckily I had one first response left and tested them both at the same time :) the FR came back BFP, I immediately ran to target and bought more, and a digital, came right home and got two more BFP, REVLIEVED!!! I hope you get your BFP this month too!
p.s. CAN NOT believe that it actually worked! Yay clomid!

Ipen, thanks! I order 50 of the cheapies off ebay and for me, they didn't work! Luckily I had one first response left and tested them both at the same time :) the FR came back BFP, I immediately ran to target and bought more, and a digital, came right home and got two more BFP, REVLIEVED!!! I hope you get your BFP this month too!

Thanks for the info. I am taking progesterone for the first time ever this month so AF will not arrive naturally. I will have to stop the progesterone. I will be sure to get some digitals before I stop.

Thanks for the info. I am taking progesterone for the first time ever this month so AF will not arrive naturally. I will have to stop the progesterone. I will be sure to get some digitals before I stop.

Good luck Ipen! I will be thinking about you!!!

hi can i join u girls?

Sure you can join. I see you are currently "sad". I hope that gets better today. :hugs: Please find lots of support here and know you can vent about whatever is bothering you.

Lisa and Dalis, congratulations!

Ultrasound today showed 18, 19, and 26mm follicles on my right ovary. LH was 79 and estrogen was 700. PCOS girls, do you know if mid-cycle LH can be too high? My OPK was positive for the first time this morning, so I don't think I have been too high early on. Thoughts?

Hey ladies! Just checking in and what a pleasant surprise to see the BFPs!!!!!! Congratulations dalismom & Lisa. H&H 9 months to you both!!! How exciting! Hopefully we'll be joining you soon :)

13 dpo... Still no af... I have a check up tomorrow so hopefully I will bring back good news ladies.... Wish me tons of luck!!!!

13 dpo... Still no af... I have a check up tomorrow so hopefully I will bring back good news ladies.... Wish me tons of luck!!!!

Best of luck!!!!!!!! Hope you get good news tomorrow :)

Hi Ladies!

I had my follow up appointment last week with the Dr and she finally gave me clomid. Ive been on Metformin for the last couple months but still no pregnancy. I was so happy that she allowed me to try this. However...AF has been here for 2+ weeks. My periods were starting to straighten up and now they are messed up again. I do have some provera which I was taking to bring on my period....now im wondering if I should take it to stop it? Or just wait a bit longer. It really drives me crazy how I got a glimmer of hope with being prescribed clomid, but now AF wont go away....ughhhhhhhhh any advice anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->