Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Oh my goodness!!! What is going on with us???I guess I will have more answers on Thursday since I have an appointmet with my OB that day. I've kind of been wondering the same thing! I thought I ovulated on the 9th because I had some pains in my ovaries, which has me wondering if I did ovulate. I'm worried that if I did ovulate that this would be the month that I got pregnant and well I don't want to let my wonder to the what ifs....

I had positive OPKs followed by ovary pains so I was certain I ovulated, but obviously I was wrong. I was thinking about ordering the clear blue fertility monitor. Anyone have any experience with it?

The "what ifs" kill me, so it's probably good that you try to not let your mind go there. Please give us an update after your appointment, chances are I have the same questions :) GL with that, by the way. I've been praying for you and will continue to do so.

Can anyone tell me how to take the robitussin with the clomid?

I didn't get alot of explanation or direction from my gyn either, but she recommended that I use Mucinex. Generally the idea is that medications designed to thin mucous will also thin CM, though it will not really increase the amount. I took generic Mucinex around ovulation time (like CD 11 through 17 or so). I didn't really notice a difference in my CM, but then again I don't typically have an abundance of it.

I took Mucinex 3x a day, the day before, day of, and day after ov. :)

hmmmm--i have done the mucinex off and on when TTC "naturally". i guess the use of any meds is not exactly natural, but more natural than having a nurse put another man's :spermy: in you!!!

hang in everyone. tomorrow is Wednesday.

hmmmm--i have done the mucinex off and on when TTC "naturally". i guess the use of any meds is not exactly natural, but more natural than having a nurse put another man's :spermy: in you!!!

hang in everyone. tomorrow is Wednesday.

Ur right...lol.

Hey Ladies! Congrats ladies on your BFP!! Yaaayyy!! :dance:
Wantababy1- I have only heard of using Mucinex...not robatussin...wonder if it has the same effect?? I hope you get answers soon!
Redskins- I hope you get your answers soon too- just so confusing!! Keep your head up!! :)
Mrs.326 Sorry haven't used the monitor :/ But thinking if 3 rounds of clomid don't work then I might buy one.
I had some ovary pains just the other day, wondering if I could have actually ovulated...or if just pains of cysts starting...had more pains next few days then nothing last two days. ? I start provera tomorrow just scared Maybe I actually did ovulate this cycle. FX'd I didn't!

So, I may be reaching here, but have any of you tried/looked into acupuncture? The groupon in my area today is 2 sessions of acupucture for $25 (usually 2 sessions would be $90). I am considering getting the groupon and using the sessions to help ovulation without medication since the clomid didn't work this cycle.

MRS326, I've looked into it, and would like to do it. I think it sounds interesting. For that price, I would go for it, and then report back to all of us :) I mentioned it casually to DH once and he said it was a crock, so I stopped talking to him about it, but another TTC friend and I talk about that and chinese herbal therapy all the time. I say it can't hurt, and if its only $25, you should totally do it! For fertility, I think they recommend 4 sessions during your cycle, about a week apart.

I think it sounds interesting but I could never do it. I HATE needles! I'm starting to over come my fear (I haven't been hysterical since August). I had to get a stress ball to take with me when I'm getting bloodwork done. :haha:

I'm going to call the clinic today and see what they recommend. I'll let you know what they say, but I'm really leaning towards trying it out!

Hey I had a friend that was truing everything under the sun to get pregnant for 6 years got pregnant right after doing the acupuncture. Totally worth a shot!

Hey ladies, I have a question for you! Has anyone ever been diagnosed or know someone who has been diagnosed with PCOS without cysts? I was looking up PCOS so I would know a little about it in case it came up at my appointment tomorrow and apparently it is fairly common to explain why conception isn't occuring. Anyway, just thought I would pose the question...

I was diagnosed with PCOS from a blood test... they never did an ultrasound to see if I actually have cysts, so I'm curious about that too!

BTW - I called the acupuncture clinic. I have my first appointment this Friday at 3:45! I'm really looking forward to it. I searched BNB for "acupuncture" and one thread I read started around November and all of the ladies that were trying acupuncture now have pregnancy tickers on their signatures. I would say it's definitely worth a try!

Redskins- I've always had cysts but they didn't do blood work untill my cycles were irregular ( UP to 62 days), then they did blood work and that is what showed it. I believe I've seen many people not have cyst problems but have PCOS. Alot of times you can't feel them (I always do though) so the only time they could see that is on an ultrasound. But, yes I have heard of people having PCOS without the cyst issue.

I was just reading online about how successful acupuncture can be. Looks interesting...I'll have to look into pricing in the area- of course, groupon has got nothing for my area :)

So, I may be reaching here, but have any of you tried/looked into acupuncture? The groupon in my area today is 2 sessions of acupucture for $25 (usually 2 sessions would be $90). I am considering getting the groupon and using the sessions to help ovulation without medication since the clomid didn't work this cycle.

Yes, do it and let us know! I have heard very good things about it! I hope that it works for you!!!

I'll definitely keep you ladies posted after my appointment on Friday!! I can't wait. Let's get this baby train movin'! :)

Hi! Congratulations to new mommies-to-be!!!! So happy it worked for you girls :hugs:

Im on a very anxious 2WW, after having taken the HCG shot on CD15. I noticed that ovulation was much delayed for me than regular cycle despite the fact that HCG is supposed to trigger ov within 36-48 hrs. I think I got O a good 4 days after the shot! :shrug:

The RE is not wanting to do any further testing until end of cycle. I have seen a lot of posts about progesterone tests, wonder if I should also be getting it done...?? Fingers crossed and good luck to all....

I think it sounds interesting but I could never do it. I HATE needles! I'm starting to over come my fear (I haven't been hysterical since August). I had to get a stress ball to take with me when I'm getting bloodwork done. :haha:

Maybe that is what I need. I am in the wrong situation to be a person who passes out with most blood draws. I don't feel scared--just totally lose consciousness. :dohh:

Hi! Congratulations to new mommies-to-be!!!! So happy it worked for you girls :hugs:

Im on a very anxious 2WW, after having taken the HCG shot on CD15. I noticed that ovulation was much delayed for me than regular cycle despite the fact that HCG is supposed to trigger ov within 36-48 hrs. I think I got O a good 4 days after the shot! :shrug:

The RE is not wanting to do any further testing until end of cycle. I have seen a lot of posts about progesterone tests, wonder if I should also be getting it done...?? Fingers crossed and good luck to all....

My clinic does progesterone as a standard test 7 DPO. Last time I didnt need supplements and this time I did. I doubt it makes a difference, but it is nice to know you in case you have a BFP and need the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->