Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Ipen, thanks! I order 50 of the cheapies off ebay and for me, they didn't work! Luckily I had one first response left and tested them both at the same time :) the FR came back BFP, I immediately ran to target and bought more, and a digital, came right home and got two more BFP, REVLIEVED!!! I hope you get your BFP this month too!
p.s. CAN NOT believe that it actually worked! Yay clomid!

Thanks for the info. I am taking progesterone for the first time ever this month so AF will not arrive naturally. I will have to stop the progesterone. I will be sure to get some digitals before I stop.

Hey - this is my first Luteal Phase taking progesterone, also! What CD are you on??

I want to hang out with the Clomid kids. :)

Ipen, thanks! I order 50 of the cheapies off ebay and for me, they didn't work! Luckily I had one first response left and tested them both at the same time :) the FR came back BFP, I immediately ran to target and bought more, and a digital, came right home and got two more BFP, REVLIEVED!!! I hope you get your BFP this month too!

Thanks for the info. I am taking progesterone for the first time ever this month so AF will not arrive naturally. I will have to stop the progesterone. I will be sure to get some digitals before I stop.

Hey - this is my first Luteal Phase taking progesterone, also! What CD are you on??

I'm sorry I don't know anything about progesterone but I know someone will be able to help you out! good luck!

thanx girls for your supportn warm welcome,ya m sad coz hv bn ttc since oct 2009,im going to take 100mg clomid this cyce n also progestron,i hope i gt my bfp this time,n wish me luck

Well...I'm on to cycle six of Clomid. The witch got me yesterday. :shrug:

Hi all...

I just started on my first round of Clomid yesterday 50mg. I do ovulate on my own but all of my testing and HSG have come back normal so my doc recommended we try this. I am not sure what to expect and don't want to get my hopes up but DH is not wanting to try IUI or IVF so I am thinking Clomid is our last shot.

We've been trying for a year and a half aND I will be 36 in November. I've been off BCP since July of 2009 and my cycles have been fairly regular. After all the testing and HSG I took a few months off from thinking about it too much but now I wish I had gone back to my doc sooner. Lots of wishing and hoping, right? lol

Sorry to all those that AF came to, she got me Saturday!!! So today back on the clomid round 2!

Last 2 cycles both been exactly 28 days so I'm hoping that's a good sign!!

Hey ladies! How are you guys doing? Went to my dr appt today and got another urine test and it was neg, but still no af!!!! My dr wouldn't do a blood test cuz she says she just wants to wait it out, is she serious I am pulling my hair out wondering what's going on. I just wish af will come already if that's what's going to happen. It's only my first round so hope isn't completely gone for me yet. I think I will try robitussin and preseed. I have a question. How do I take the robitussin with the clomid? I guess round 2 here I come, eventually.

Af finally showed up! I don't know whether to :cry: or :happydance:. I guess the best part is knowing I'm on to my second round and I am hoping for success this time. Lots of baby dust to all of the ladies still waiting for their bfp and also to myself....

Well, ladies, I think it's time for me to leave this group.

We met with our new doctor today (he is really, really awesome, btw, so DH and I are glad we left the old one). He was very thorough in going over my medical history and then did another ultrasound. It seems that DH and I are no longer in unexplained infertility territory. He suspects I have endometriosis, and he found a large mass on my left ovary (hoping it's only a chocolate cyst but he suspects it could possibly be a benign tumor). He also found what might be a polyp in my cervix.

That's all obviously bad news. But the good news is he thinks he can clear most of this up during a laparoscopy. And I guess it counts as good news that a doctor finally found something that might explain why we haven't gotten pregnant since we started trying last April.

I don't yet know when I'm having the surgery, but he did say that we have to avoid getting pregnant for two months afterwards, which isn't the greatest news. It sucks that we apparently have a long wait ahead of us, but he is optimistic that these are our only issues, and that we should be able to get pregnant without having to resort to IVF after the lap procedure. We didn't talk about it to much, but I'll probably be moving onto IUIs with injections after the surgery.

Yall have been a great group to hang out with over the last couple months. Wishing you all the best and that this thread is soon flooded with BFPs.

Oh LemonTea - I am so sorry. At least now you know what is going on and you have answers. I will always consider you a part of our group, so please come back and update us. I hope that the procedure works and you will get your baby after it.

Lemontea - Just to give you some hope I had 2 polyps, and had them removed in December, and I think that was a huge factor is us getting our BFP this time around. It was my second cycle since the surgery. :hugs: Hang in there!

I am on CD26. I think this progesterone is causing cramps. Not sure if it is AF coming on or progesterone induced. I have a 30 day cycle so we will see what happens very shortly.

Lemontea - Just to give you some hope I had 2 polyps, and had them removed in December, and I think that was a huge factor is us getting our BFP this time around. It was my second cycle since the surgery. :hugs: Hang in there!

This is good news. I hope it works for Lemontree too :)

Hi Ladies!

I had my follow up appointment last week with the Dr and she finally gave me clomid. Ive been on Metformin for the last couple months but still no pregnancy. I was so happy that she allowed me to try this. However...AF has been here for 2+ weeks. My periods were starting to straighten up and now they are messed up again. I do have some provera which I was taking to bring on my period....now im wondering if I should take it to stop it? Or just wait a bit longer. It really drives me crazy how I got a glimmer of hope with being prescribed clomid, but now AF wont go away....ughhhhhhhhh any advice anyone?

I dont have any advice here. I have not had anything like this. Just wanted to say that I hope things get better and you can take your clomid.

Af finally showed up! I don't know whether to :cry: or :happydance:. I guess the best part is knowing I'm on to my second round and I am hoping for success this time. Lots of baby dust to all of the ladies still waiting for their bfp and also to myself....

Drat--I was hoping the delay of game was a good thing. Next cycle :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

wantababy- BABY DUST to you!!!!

Lemon Tea- I am so very sorry but it sounds like that there is hope coming soon! I am so glad that you are going to get it taken care of so you are able to have a happy and healthy baby and momma! Good luck to you, you will be in my prayers!!

Well ladies it looks like my lab tech will be seeing me again soon, but still not for a BFP! According to my progesterone levels, I didn't ovulate....my levels were only 1.8. I guess I will get to enjoy my hot tub weekend after all. My levels were so low that he booked the first open appointment that he has for next which Isom Thursday! If you all are praying people please say a lot of them for me, I'm terrified of what will happen next week!

I'm pretty jealous of your 1.8. I just got my lab results and my progesterone was at 0.3! :cry: definitely not what I was expecting. My doctor said to call her when AF came and they would call in the second cycle of clomid at 100mg. Does this mean I still have a chance to ovulate on my own this cycle? Or should I have her call in something to help AF come so I can start the next cycle of clomid? Any advice/suggestions would be very helpful. I'm so confused right now.

Oh my goodness!!! What is going on with us???I guess I will have more answers on Thursday since I have an appointmet with my OB that day. I've kind of been wondering the same thing! I thought I ovulated on the 9th because I had some pains in my ovaries, which has me wondering if I did ovulate. I'm worried that if I did ovulate that this would be the month that I got pregnant and well I don't want to let my wonder to the what ifs....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->