Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hi ladies! I had my 12 week appointment today, and just wanted to share the pictures.

The first picture is of both - Baby A is facing us and Baby B is laying on it's back. The second picture is of Baby A on it's back, and the third picture is of Baby B on it's back.

We were able to see them moving around. As soon as Baby B was on the screen it started waving. It was amazing!!!!

Baby dust to you all!!

Attachments

• 407459_794790411956_1207720121_n.jpg
    407459_794790411956_1207720121_n.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 424856_794790851076_47502095_35903682_733208450_n.jpg
    424856_794790851076_47502095_35903682_733208450_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 426755_794790671436_47502095_35903681_959179397_n.jpg
    426755_794790671436_47502095_35903681_959179397_n.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies! I had my 12 week appointment today, and just wanted to share the pictures.

The first picture is of both - Baby A is facing us and Baby B is laying on it's back. The second picture is of Baby A on it's back, and the third picture is of Baby B on it's back.

We were able to see them moving around. As soon as Baby B was on the screen it started waving. It was amazing!!!!

Baby dust to you all!!

Gorgeous! I can't stop smiling! I just came from a friend's where I held her 2 week old for an hour, so I am suffering from the good kind of baby fever right now! Before you know it you'll have those little ones in your arms!

Baby dust to you all!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! I just spent the last 30 mins reading your pregnancy journal, love it! So happy for you! Twins! I can't imagine! So glad that you and your LO are happy and healthy!!!

I think it is so neat that you got your BFP on the first round of clomid- me too! Gotta love that Clomid:)

I wish it would have worked for me the first round. I start my sixth round of Clomid today at 100 mg. Those pics of your babies are beautiful.

Beautiful babies :) How exciting! Hopefully this clomid will start giving all of us some BFP's!!!

Well I had my OB appointment today and I was told that I have some form of PCOS. I start Provera today and go back in 10 days for a follow up. He is panning on doing an HSG on CD 9. He also told me that. Could do another round of clomid but depending on when CD 1 I will decide then because DH will be spending a week out of town for work in March. My doctor also order a SA for DH. After these two tests are done he is sending me to a fertility endocrinologist. He feels that they will start monitoring my follicles and give me HCG trigger shots. Lots of new information but I'm really glad that we are doing this now....looks like it is going to be along road for us!

Well I had my OB appointment today and I was told that I have some form of PCOS. I start Provera today and go back in 10 days for a follow up. He is panning on doing an HSG on CD 9. He also told me that. Could do another round of clomid but depending on when CD 1 I will decide then because DH will be spending a week out of town for work in March. My doctor also order a SA for DH. After these two tests are done he is sending me to a fertility endocrinologist. He feels that they will start monitoring my follicles and give me HCG trigger shots. Lots of new information but I'm really glad that we are doing this now....looks like it is going to be along road for us!

IluvReskins- Sorry to hear about your diagnosis! But at least you have answers and somewhere to go from here!! Its got to feel good and least you have new information!
I started Provera yesterday, and start clomid round 1 CD 5, hoping it will time with my vacation in beginning march.

Hey ladies - it's been awfully quiet on here lately!!! How is everyone doing???

hi there, iv been following ur story and im glad 2 see u got ur bfpx2:thumbup:
tomoro is my last day on clomid, this is just my first round so im so excited, what days of clomid wer u on?

hi there, iv been following ur story and im glad 2 see u got ur bfpx2:thumbup:
tomoro is my last day on clomid, this is just my first round so im so excited, what days of clomid wer u on?

I did 50mg days 5 - 9. My progesterone was low after I O'ed, so I thought there was no chance I could get pregnant. It was only 9.3 I think. But, obviously it worked!

What days did you take yours?

Hey ladies! I had acupuncture on Friday so I thought I'd report back. It didn't hurt at all... It did make me feel like the room was spinning but the only last for a minute. I dont feel any different but I am going to continue going. Hoping that + clomid will work. :) hope everyone had had a great weekend!

Hi everyone! I am here too, just been busy lately it seems. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday!!! Mrs - that sounds really neat! I am curious to see how that goes, it can't hurt right?! Good luck and baby dust!!!

I've always been scared of acupuncture. Were you laying there with needles sticking out of you??? I would have been so nervous!!!

I've always been scared of acupuncture. Were you laying there with needles sticking out of you??? I would have been so nervous!!!

Lol, yes... She had comfy recliners as opposed to crinkly hospital beds. I just laid back, got comfortable, and she put the needles in. I had them in my feet, legs (shin and right under my knee), forearms, hands, one in my forehead, and a few in my stomach just below my belly button. I was surprised at how painless it actually was! It did tingle but that was it. I sat there for 45 minutes and even dozed off for a little while.

days 2-5, this is my last day on them, but it dosnt look like af is going to go away anytime soon, i havnt seen her in so long she dosnt want to leave now

Hi ladies just peeping in on you guys! I am doing good and feeling good. I take my last pill from my 2nd round of clomid tomorrow and the only thing that is really bothering me as far as side effects are the headaches and hot flashes....sheeeeshhhhh....lol. Hoping I can be pregnant this round...fxd!! Baby dust to all of you ladies who are still waiting for our bfp's and more congrats to all of the mommies-to-be!!!!!!

hi girls,i tookmy last pill of clomid yesterday,hope we all get a bfp this time

hello ladies... well i have been a little quiet lately. i really thought this was the month for us... and no. i'm on round 3 of clomid and if it doesn't work this cycle next cycle is clomid + IUI... which I think we would have to wait until the summer because DH is a teacher and he won't be able to take the mornings off :nope:
i will say though, this round of clomid has been pretty interesting. i didn't really get many side-effects the other two times but this time... WOW. totally crazy emotional, night sweats, STARVING and i have major amounts of (TMI) creamy cm. like I have to wear a pantyliner. totally bizarre! anyone else have this? :shrug:

hello ladies... well i have been a little quiet lately. i really thought this was the month for us... and no. i'm on round 3 of clomid and if it doesn't work this cycle next cycle is clomid + IUI... which I think we would have to wait until the summer because DH is a teacher and he won't be able to take the mornings off :nope:
i will say though, this round of clomid has been pretty interesting. i didn't really get many side-effects the other two times but this time... WOW. totally crazy emotional, night sweats, STARVING and i have major amounts of (TMI) creamy cm. like I have to wear a pantyliner. totally bizarre! anyone else have this? :shrug:

I do I do I do...

I never bought a package of pantiliners until about two months ago. I have been crazy emotional too, with b*tching hot flashes, night sweats, horrible headaches, and mood swings. I actually woke up last night crying because my head was hurting so bad.

My mom cracked up at me because I was fussing about the hot flashes. I hate the hot flashes more than anything because I don't like to be hot (I prefer Alabama winters more than Alabama summers any day of the week). She said, "Welcome to my world..." (she has been going through pre-menopause and I think she has officially made the transition).

I am only on 100 mg and the doctor is talking about increasing it to 150 mg. I kind of hope he doesn't because it will be that much more uncomfortable to deal with. :wacko:

Oh my poor hubby...

Hi ladies, im due to start my first cycle of clomid on Thursday. Im a little nervous of the side effects. The metformin made me really stomach sick so im not sure what to expect from the clomid. Im glad im taking them over the weekend so I can hide out at home haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->