Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Congratulations!!!

Just an update, we went to the doctors today, and found out we're having two girls!!!! We're totally shocked. We both thought they were boys. We had boy names picked out, looked at bedding, everything for boys. Now we're trying to think pink instead of blue!! lol

How exciting!!! :) Two girls :) So cute.

Hope everyone is doing well!! I have a question :) Does this look like a Positive OPK or Neg. In the directs it says if its not the same color then its negative. The other OPK's I took ( They were a different brand, I ran out yesterday) were completely clear. What do you think?
mail

Congrats Mrs.326!! So happy for you!

And Kellie, that is so exciting! Two girls!! I so hope I have a girl, whenever i get preggo. I would be happy with a boy too, but I would love a little blonde mini me running around :) Although DH is italian with black curly hair, so that may just be a pipe dream for me.

Been on dexamethisone for a week now. Started spotting a couple days ago. no temp spike, so no O. I can't wait to start monitoring to try to figure out what is wrong. Got my AMH levels back and they were 13, which i guess is really high. And high levels can indicate PCOS, so no big surprise there. Better than them being really low, which would mean i have very few eggs left.

congrats mrs 326!!!!!!!

so exciting!

congrats on twin girls too, so fun! :)

I've just been given my first box of Clomid today.

ttc #1 1st round, 50mg.

been trying for 21 cycles now. This will be 22nd.

I've just been given my first box of Clomid today.

ttc #1 1st round, 50mg.

been trying for 21 cycles now. This will be 22nd.

Good luck to you eebee! :dust:
First round of Clomid got me my first BFP after about 18 months of ttc :happydance: I hope you get the same results!! :hugs:

Can I join!!! I started my first cycle of clomid 50mg days 5-9! I take my last tomorrow and hopeing I get a BFP with my first go round! :D GL ladies

Hi everyone, im on CD 23. I took clomid 3-7. For the past week I had this throbbing pain in my lower left side. Im not sure what it is, its freakin me out. Im afraid of an eptopic. My BBs are a little sore. Anyone else have pain in their side?

I get pains when I have cysts ( I have PCOS and get really awful cysts)...they can be very painful- sometimes on and off and sometimes all the time. I'd call the doctor if it doesn't go away.

Hi everyone, im on CD 23. I took clomid 3-7. For the past week I had this throbbing pain in my lower left side. Im not sure what it is, its freakin me out. Im afraid of an eptopic. My BBs are a little sore. Anyone else have pain in their side?

Well just an update, im CD 28, all the cramping/pain is gone that I was feeling. My BBs are super sore for over a week now. Im still waiting to get my cd21 test results back. So now I just wait, although im thinking AF will show up, because the cramping is gone and I dont really have any other symptoms besides sore BBs. Im not really sure when or if I O'd so I guess I dont really know when a good time to do an HPT.

Perhaps im destined for round two of Clomid...ughhhh not looking forward to those hot flashes again! I have to be honest, I found it really hard to :sex: BD. I found I had no desire. Isnt that weird. Did anyone else feel like that? Because of this I dont think I did it enough. But I guess time will tell.

Good luck girls!

Welcome Clomid Buddies! :hi:

This is our support group for ladies on Clomid, to discuss the ups and downs, and to be there for each other until we all get our :bfp:!

BabyBumpAhead - Dani, TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg

Chloe597 – Chloe, 31, TTC #1, 2 rounds of Clomid 100mg

dalismom - TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg :bfp: 2/18/12

ILuvRedskins – Chantel, 24, TTC #1, 4 rounds of Clomid 100 mg

ipenn44 - Amy, 29, IUI

kcoennen – Kellie, 28, TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg, :bfp: 12/23/11 :twingirls:

LemonTea - Jay, 27, TTC #1, 2 rounds Clomid 100 mg (incl. 1 round with IUI)

Lisa92881 – Lisa, 30, TTC #1, 2 rounds of Clomid :bfp: 2/18/12

Mrsjennyg - Jennifer, 33, TTC #1, 2 rounds of 100mg Clomid, 1st w/ Progesterone

Steelergirl55 – Nicole, 33, TTC #1, 3 rounds of Clomid

tobefruitful - Carly, 28, TTC #1, 2 rounds of Clomid 50mg

Uwa_amanda – Amanda, 29, TTC #1, 5 rounds of Clomid 100 mg

wantababy1 - Bev, TTC #1, 1 round of Clomid 50mg

Mrs. 326 - :bfp: 3/18/12

:dust::dust::dust:

Please add me to your list!! First Round of Clomid 50MG. O expected today. Thanks! Good luck, everyone!

Other than the clomid giving me hot flashes and emotional It wasn't so bad!! I do however think that it messed up my cycle and O time! I tested on fri & sat & got faint +'s which made me believe it was coming soon. Well I tested today and nothing!! Im going stir crazy with all this right now & really hoping it didn't mess up me ovulating =/

Can you add me to the list? I am TTC #1 and this was my first round of Clomid, 100mg. My DH and I have been trying since October 2010, and I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks last year. I am officially 1 day late today, and still no AF. :) I am due to test Friday, but I am going to give it a couple of more days just in case! GL, and hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

Can you add me to the list? I am TTC #1 and this was my first round of Clomid, 100mg. My DH and I have been trying since October 2010, and I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks last year. I am officially 1 day late today, and still no AF. :) I am due to test Friday, but I am going to give it a couple of more days just in case! GL, and hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

GL to you :D FXED

I took a break from the boards after learning about all my medical problems. My surger(ies) are scheduled for next Wednesday, and our one year anniversary of trying to make a baby is this coming Sunday (April 1).

And then I wake up and get a BFP out of no where. And then another one and another one.

Full story if you click here, but I couldn't not update you all since you were so supportive when I was in the middle of the Clomid rounds.

I am in complete shock and I still can't believe it. I can't believe we did this on our own with all my medical issues, and no Clomid or progesterone or any help at all. I just can't believe it.

Waiting to hear back about my beta numbers. God I hope this baby sticks.

Well just an update, im CD 28, all the cramping/pain is gone that I was feeling. My BBs are super sore for over a week now. Im still waiting to get my cd21 test results back. So now I just wait, although im thinking AF will show up, because the cramping is gone and I dont really have any other symptoms besides sore BBs. Im not really sure when or if I O'd so I guess I dont really know when a good time to do an HPT.

Perhaps im destined for round two of Clomid...ughhhh not looking forward to those hot flashes again! I have to be honest, I found it really hard to :sex: BD. I found I had no desire. Isnt that weird. Did anyone else feel like that? Because of this I dont think I did it enough. But I guess time will tell.

Good luck girls!

Update...I just got my prog level from my CD21 test, it was 32.1 . Thats good right? I was just talking to the receptionist and she didnt seem to have a clue about it all lol

My doc told me that 5 and up indicates ovulation, they like to see it above 15 if you are medicated, so yes, 32.1 is AWESOME!!!

I'm currently waiting on my levels to come back, they said it might me tomorrow before I know, so I'm really praying that it's today!

LemonTea, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update...I just got my prog level from my CD21 test, it was 32.1 . Thats good right? I was just talking to the receptionist and she didnt seem to have a clue about it all lol

32.1 is GREAT! :)

I took a break from the boards after learning about all my medical problems. My surger(ies) are scheduled for next Wednesday, and our one year anniversary of trying to make a baby is this coming Sunday (April 1).

And then I wake up and get a BFP out of no where. And then another one and another one.

Full story if you click here, but I couldn't not update you all since you were so supportive when I was in the middle of the Clomid rounds.

I am in complete shock and I still can't believe it. I can't believe we did this on our own with all my medical issues, and no Clomid or progesterone or any help at all. I just can't believe it.

Waiting to hear back about my beta numbers. God I hope this baby sticks.

JAY!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->