Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Well ladies after doing some thinking over the past hour I have decided that I am going to stop ttc. I feel way to stressed and its only getting worse. After 2 years of trying and 2 out of three cycles of clomid I'm not getting any results. I'm only 4dpo right now after my 2nd cycle so I will stick around here until af shows. I just don't feel like I'm going to get my bfp anyway. I can't go through another cycle of clomid or ttc without it because i really feel like I'm on the verge of having a nervous breakdown and its scary. My mental can't support me anymore. So here's to hoping for the best on my 2nd but last cycle of clomid and good luck to all of you ladies.... :)

Well ladies after doing some thinking over the past hour I have decided that I am going to stop ttc. I feel way to stressed and its only getting worse. After 2 years of trying and 2 out of three cycles of clomid I'm not getting any results. I'm only 4dpo right now after my 2nd cycle so I will stick around here until af shows. I just don't feel like I'm going to get my bfp anyway. I can't go through another cycle of clomid or ttc without it because i really feel like I'm on the verge of having a nervous breakdown and its scary. My mental can't support me anymore. So here's to hoping for the best on my 2nd but last cycle of clomid and good luck to all of you ladies.... :)

Sweetie, I know exactly how you feel. We've been ttc for a little over five years and am currently on my sixth cycle of Clomid. I am getting to the point that I don't think the Clomid is working. You would think after a couple of cycles, it would have done the trick, but after six cycles, I'm beginning to wonder. I feel like DH and I haven't done enough this month, but I'll know for sure by the 20th or 21st.

Keeping yourself healthy both physically and mentally is vitally important. Deciding to stop ttc-ing is definitely a big decision. My heart and prayers go out to you. :hugs:

If you feel like you need to vent, feel free to pm me. I know what it's like to feel like you are about to have a nervous breakdown. :hugs: :flower:

Sweetie, I know exactly how you feel. We've been ttc for a little over five years and am currently on my sixth cycle of Clomid. I am getting to the point that I don't think the Clomid is working. You would think after a couple of cycles, it would have done the trick, but after six cycles, I'm beginning to wonder. I feel like DH and I haven't done enough this month, but I'll know for sure by the 20th or 21st.

Keeping yourself healthy both physically and mentally is vitally important. Deciding to stop ttc-ing is definitely a big decision. My heart and prayers go out to you. :hugs:

If you feel like you need to vent, feel free to pm me. I know what it's like to feel like you are about to have a nervous breakdown. :hugs: :flower:

Thank u so much! I was almost in tears reading this because it just hurts thinking that I will never be a mommy and I feel less of a woman because I can't give my husband a child. Maybe I just need to take some time off if nothing else but to bring my stress levels down and get me back together mentally. Again thank u, thank u sooooo much and u are in my prayers as well and I wish u tons of luck.

Hey ladies I thought I would give you all my results of my HSG. My uterus looks good and both tubes are open! It hurt like heck and I thought I would pass out a couple of times but they kept me breathing! I'm at home now and I'm still cramping...still very relieved that nothing was wrong!

I'm glad nothing was wrong. I hope the cramping goes away soon. Did you find out when your appointment with the RE is?

No he said we would discuss it at my next appoint,ent in 2 weeks....

Wantababy - Sorry you are feeling that way:hugs: I think we all have our moments of despair at times. Hang in there!

Chantel, glad everything was clear! :thumbup: Sorry it hurt, tho.

I've been lying low on the forums as of late. Trying to stop obsessing so much, but i've been keeping up with you all.

DH's SA came back and everything looks good, except his pH is right on the borderline, and % abnormal morphology is 93. I have read different things, like you want >12% normal, but i have also read that anything >4% normal is considered good, so who knows. And of course his doctor didnt actually talk to him about the results, he just got a random email.

I am going to see an RE this afternoon and I'm so nervous! TTC now for 10 months, but i'm afraid she will laugh me off. But at the same time, I'm not ready to discuss more serious options like IVF. So I don't really know why I am going. All I know is Clomid gave me serious heavy spotting for many days before AF and I feel this is not normal.

I have a feeling i'll be joining you all back in the Clomid world in a few weeks, once this cycle is over. CD16, no Clomid, no sign of O yet...

chantel I am so glad everything worked out with the HSG. mine hurt like a mother too but now that you know your tubes and ute are ok you can go from there!

i am sorry you are so frustrated wanna- this is the most frustrating process but don't give up! i have been lying low as well because i was finding that i was stressing out about all this TTC but now I am stumped.

this is my third cycle on 100mg clomid and the last 2 I ov on cd16. you know how you get the pressure and it builds until ov? well that started on like cd11 and then on cd15 it was really intense and then cd 16 it was very dull. I got a very dark IC opk but it said negative on the CBE diggy (i still put + on my chart). i have been testing 2x a day and still no + but i do not have that pressure anymore. plus my temps are so crazy! FF still hasn't given me crosshairs. can someone look at my chart? i need advice! thank you!!

Hi, I was just wondering about the pressure you feel until OV? Like im on CD15 and did clomid cd3-7, and for the past couple of days I have what feels like a cramp on my left side. I actually thought it could have been gas lol TMI but now im wondering if it could be the big O.

I had the dye test where they shoot dye into your tubes holy frig it hurt ALOT. Pretty much took my breathe away. They even gave me a pain killer but it was awful. The cramping goes away after a couple days luckily.

And lastly....I have to vent...if one more person tells me to loose weight and ill get pregnant, im going to snap. Like seriously! Im not that big and im pretty sure bigger people have gotten PG. ughhhh.

Good luck everyone :)

chantel I am so glad everything worked out with the HSG. mine hurt like a mother too but now that you know your tubes and ute are ok you can go from there!

i am sorry you are so frustrated wanna- this is the most frustrating process but don't give up! i have been lying low as well because i was finding that i was stressing out about all this TTC but now I am stumped.

this is my third cycle on 100mg clomid and the last 2 I ov on cd16. you know how you get the pressure and it builds until ov? well that started on like cd11 and then on cd15 it was really intense and then cd 16 it was very dull. I got a very dark IC opk but it said negative on the CBE diggy (i still put + on my chart). i have been testing 2x a day and still no + but i do not have that pressure anymore. plus my temps are so crazy! FF still hasn't given me crosshairs. can someone look at my chart? i need advice! thank you!!

Hey ladies I thought I would give you all my results of my HSG. My uterus looks good and both tubes are open! It hurt like heck and I thought I would pass out a couple of times but they kept me breathing! I'm at home now and I'm still cramping...still very relieved that nothing was wrong!

I about passed out after mine. They had me lay back down and got me a cold cloth for my head. It was horrible!!! I have never felt cramps like that before. However, the good news is that you're all clear, and I was always told you have a higher chance of getting pregnant in the few months following and HSG!!! I hope it helps for you!

hello, can anyone be my clomid buddy.. its my first round clomid 100mgcd2-6, hope all turns positive.. when should i expect ovulation.. what were your experiences...

Hi girls, my appt went really well, actually. It was just a consultation, and she walked me through the fertility cycle, and told me that it sounded like I have PCOS, although its very mild and i'm not the stereotypical PCOS patient. My insulin levels are fine, and i am not overweight, but i have high androgens and an irregular period. I am going to take a steroid (dexamethesone) which is supposed to suppress some androgen production. Since my numbers were on the high side, she said that androgens convert to estrogen which makes less FSH, and my pituitary gland thinks that estrogen is coming from my ovaries, so i dont get the FSH increase that I need to induce ovulation at a normal time. So this is why i dont ovulate regularly. Although this does not explain the spotting i have in the LP, but its something, I guess. So i'll take that for 4 weeks, and then get an androgen test, and then she will put me on either clomid or Femara and monitor me with bloods and ultrasounds for that cycle to determine the root cause of why i'm not responding well to Clomid. All in all, it was a very encouraging appointment! They are also testing my AMH level since they had to draw blood anyway, just to rule out low ovarian reserve, but the doc didn't seem too concerned about that.

Chloe - I'm so glad it went well! It sounds very promising and she sounds extremely positive. I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!!

hello, can anyone be my clomid buddy.. its my first round clomid 100mgcd2-6, hope all turns positive.. when should i expect ovulation.. what were your experiences...

hi piya i would like to b ur clomid buddy,u can ovulate 5 to 10 days after taking your last pill of clomid

Hi Ladies,

Im on CD 18, I took clomid 3-7. Ive had twinges/pain for the past couple days, and today my CM is really egg whitey. Does that mean I may have already O or I will be Oing? We didnt BD last night so im freakin thinking we missed it lol.

Hi all! I've been away for a while, just trying not to think about TTC too much...we do have our hopes up this month because we know that everything is good with both of us...just have to figure out why the Clomid hasn't really helped me ovulate. Hoping and pryaing that it does this month.

I think that I have ovulated and should be a day or two post ovulation but I'm not sure. My doctor said that my fertile period would be from Thursday March 15th to Tuesday March 20th. Really hoping that we hit it this time. We have BD on CD 5 and 6, 11 and 12, and 14. I'm hoping to tonight and tomorrow. I ended up with a wicked cold this weekend. DH managed to do the deed on Saturday night with me but it was quick due to me not wanting to breathe all over him! I felt way to bad last night to muster up the will do it...

Anyway, thought I would give an update and let everyone know what's going on with me! I'm really hoping that the luck of the Irish was with us on St. Patty's day!

Oh and newfiekat, wish I could help, I'm awful about figuring out when I O, even OPKs didn't help me :shrug:

Hey ladies - I wanted to give y'all an update!

Well, after 1 failed cycle of clomid, I ovulated on my own on CD40 and just got my :bfp: yesterday! Completely unexpected but totally excited :)

I wish all of you the very best!! I hope and pray clomid works for you all and you get your BFPs very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->