Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

hello ladies... well i have been a little quiet lately. i really thought this was the month for us... and no. i'm on round 3 of clomid and if it doesn't work this cycle next cycle is clomid + IUI... which I think we would have to wait until the summer because DH is a teacher and he won't be able to take the mornings off :nope:
i will say though, this round of clomid has been pretty interesting. i didn't really get many side-effects the other two times but this time... WOW. totally crazy emotional, night sweats, STARVING and i have major amounts of (TMI) creamy cm. like I have to wear a pantyliner. totally bizarre! anyone else have this? :shrug:

I do I do I do...

I never bought a package of pantiliners until about two months ago. I have been crazy emotional too, with b*tching hot flashes, night sweats, horrible headaches, and mood swings. I actually woke up last night crying because my head was hurting so bad.

My mom cracked up at me because I was fussing about the hot flashes. I hate the hot flashes more than anything because I don't like to be hot (I prefer Alabama winters more than Alabama summers any day of the week). She said, "Welcome to my world..." (she has been going through pre-menopause and I think she has officially made the transition).

I am only on 100 mg and the doctor is talking about increasing it to 150 mg. I kind of hope he doesn't because it will be that much more uncomfortable to deal with. :wacko:

Oh my poor hubby...

omg my head has been pounding all day- i bet it's that damn clomid! ugh! yeah my hubs doesn't know what to make of me when i dissolve into a puddle on the floor because he says he doesn't really feel like green beans for dinner... and the pantyliners... forget it! these things don't stay put! I had to wear them during my TWW because of the progesterone too- yuck!

wantabubba, 25 yrs, ttc#1, 1st clomid 100 mg Feb13, Ovulating between feb28-march3, blood testing on 8th March for successful OV'd, peeg test 15th March/20th!

wantabubba, 25 yrs, ttc#1, 1st clomid 100 mg Feb13, Ovulating between feb28-march3, blood testing on 8th March for successful OV'd, peeg test 15th March/20th!

Hi, Im trying to understand how this all works lol. Im taking Clomid on days 3-7, where day three is March 1st. So the doctor told me to BD on days 10-19, so can I assume I should ovulate during this time frame? Or could it be much later? My hubby will be out of town on day 15-18 to im worried we are going to miss an oppurtunity lol

fell pregnant on clomid first time round with my first child now found out im pregnant agen after 4th round of clomid so dont give up ladies . for some it could take 6-7 cycles . and in my last cycle i started having sex every other day from day 12 right through to day 25 .

good luck ladies xx

Hi, Im trying to understand how this all works lol. Im taking Clomid on days 3-7, where day three is March 1st. So the doctor told me to BD on days 10-19, so can I assume I should ovulate during this time frame? Or could it be much later? My hubby will be out of town on day 15-18 to im worried we are going to miss an oppurtunity lol

Hey, while on a medicated cycle the doctor should monitor you by means of ultrasound to see how you are reacting to Clomid (how many follicles etc). Usually they like to monitor from CD11 or Cd12 onwards. In addition to that it would be very helpful if you started charting your basal body temperatures and also do ovulation testing at home so you can get a very good idea of when you are ovulating.
If your hubby is gonna be away for certain days, then its all the more imp to chart and follow all these signs so you can know for sure if you caught the opportunity or missed it.

So im on the last pill of Clomid for this Cycle. First couple of days were not too bad. A little crampy, But starting yesterday im having hot flashes like crazy. Last night I slept with a sheet and a fan on and I was SOAKED in the morning. Good lord I hope it gets easier! Feeling kinda low today but I know its the Clomid. Would love to just curl up in a ball and sleep lol. I really hope this works :sleep:

So im on the last pill of Clomid for this Cycle. First couple of days were not too bad. A little crampy, But starting yesterday im having hot flashes like crazy. Last night I slept with a sheet and a fan on and I was SOAKED in the morning. Good lord I hope it gets easier! Feeling kinda low today but I know its the Clomid. Would love to just curl up in a ball and sleep lol. I really hope this works :sleep:

Oh yeah, I feel ya. I was on 50mg this cycle and the hot flashes were awful! Next cycle they're bumping me up to 100mg since 50 didn't work for me and I'm not looking forward to the side effects it may bring. On the bright side, you're on your last pill and the side effects should start to subside.

Hey, while on a medicated cycle the doctor should monitor you by means of ultrasound to see how you are reacting to Clomid (how many follicles etc). Usually they like to monitor from CD11 or Cd12 onwards. In addition to that it would be very helpful if you started charting your basal body temperatures and also do ovulation testing at home so you can get a very good idea of when you are ovulating.
If your hubby is gonna be away for certain days, then its all the more imp to chart and follow all these signs so you can know for sure if you caught the opportunity or missed it.

Hi, the only test they are doing is day 21 prog testing. Not sure why but hopefully I wont need any other testing and I get a BFP :)

Hey everyone! Back from my trip! I hope we will all start getting our BFP's soon!!! I start my 1st round Clomid Wednesday. How was everyones weekend?!?!?

[/Quote]Hi, the only test they are doing is day 21 prog testing. Not sure why but hopefully I wont need any other testing and I get a BFP :)[/QUOTE]

I thought I would tell you that the 21 day progesterone test is the only one my doctor does too!

Well ladies, my HSG is scheduled for next Monday at 8 with a follow up appointment at 2. Hopefully there won't be any problems but I would love some tips from you ladies who have had one done...I'm a bit nervous about it!

I start my 100 mg of Clomid today. Really praying that it helps me ovulate this month. I kinda thought he would up it this month seeing as with 100 mg my PL was only 1.8...oh well, he's the one with the MD behind his name and 30+ years of experience. I trust him and I know he is doing more for me than most doctors would. For those of you who don't know, my doctor started me on Clomid my second month of trying because I wasn't ovulating on my own. He wanted to start me the first month we were trying but we were a little hesitant.

After the test on Monday, he should be referring me to a reproductive endocrinologist. I figure it might take a couple of months (May? possibly) which would work out great because I need to go to my endocrinologist to have my thyroid checked and they would be in the same office :)

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you all know that I am still here...lol. Just had to stop obsessing on this site so I stayed away for a little bit. Finished my second cycle of clomid and o'd yesterdayso I am now 1 dpo and hoping for the best this round. Fxd for all of you who didn't get your bfp's yet and more congrats to those of you who did!

Chantel - I had a horrible experience with my HSG, so I am the wrong person to ask about it. I hope they don't find anything and they can start the next stage asap!!!

I'm starting my first round of Clomid as soon as AF shows herself. I also have some testing that I have to do, but I don't really know what they are. I'll be calling the DR as soon as AF shows to get everything started. I'm super excited to get started!

Hi everyone! I am here too, just been sooooo tired and busy lately!

I only had the 21 day progesterone test too, that is all my Dr. said I needed intially. It worked though, round 1 for me. I also had hot flashes but not horrible, I have heard some horror stories though so I feel for you girls that had bad SE.

I go in for a scan again this Thursday, went last Th but could only see gestational and yolk sac and Dr ( and I) want to see the baby and heart beat. I thought it would be to early, they dated me at 5w4d so this week will be 6w4d so we will see what happens?!

I hope you are all having a great day! It was nice here today just SUPER windy :)

Congrats Dalismom on your BFP. Thats great you did it on the first cycle. Im really hoping for one cycle too considering how horrible I felt taking clomid. For the next 10 days I got to DTD every other day lol. That almost sounds exhasting already lol.

I thought I would tell you that the 21 day progesterone test is the only one my doctor does too!

Well ladies, my HSG is scheduled for next Monday at 8 with a follow up appointment at 2. Hopefully there won't be any problems but I would love some tips from you ladies who have had one done...I'm a bit nervous about it!

I start my 100 mg of Clomid today. Really praying that it helps me ovulate this month. I kinda thought he would up it this month seeing as with 100 mg my PL was only 1.8...oh well, he's the one with the MD behind his name and 30+ years of experience. I trust him and I know he is doing more for me than most doctors would. For those of you who don't know, my doctor started me on Clomid my second month of trying because I wasn't ovulating on my own. He wanted to start me the first month we were trying but we were a little hesitant.

After the test on Monday, he should be referring me to a reproductive endocrinologist. I figure it might take a couple of months (May? possibly) which would work out great because I need to go to my endocrinologist to have my thyroid checked and they would be in the same office :)

Just wanted to let you know my hsg test was no all that awful. The best advice I was given was to take some ibuprofen an hour before and then some an hour after. Def helped with the pain. During the test it felt like really bad af cramps but it only lasts a couple of minutes. Hope it goes well for you :hugs:

Hey ladies! Hope you're all doing well.

So clomid didn't work for me the first go round (50mg CD5-9), it didn't help me ovulate at all. However, yesterday, CD40, I noticed my nipples were sensitive and I had fertileCM so I think I may have ovulated on my own? Thankfully we BD'd 2 days ago so if I did, there's a chance we caught it. Anyone else ovulated on their own after an unsuccessful round of clomid? I didn't think it was possible.

Hi, I just finished clomid cd 3-7, its now CD9 and I dont feel anything....I was thinking I would feel something, a twinge, a cramp? Anything to give me a sign. Maybe its too early but this TTC makes me think too much haha. Good luck girls!

Hey ladies!I have a quick question. Im on cd 17 today and I ovulated on cd 15 at like 6p.m on cd 16 in the morning i took another ov test and it was neg so later that day around 3p.m i took another just to be sure and it was positive. I then took another one about an hour ago and its still positive! what could this mean? This is 3 days of positive opk's. I am 2 dpo so why is my opk's still positive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->