Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Thanks everyone. This seriously came out of no where -- completely unexpected. I'm seriously over the moon and just hoping the baby sticks for the long haul!

Well I got my progesterone levels back and...............I ovulated!!! YEEHAW!!! :wohoo: My levels were 17.9 and he said that it was a really good ovulation for me, who in 5 medicated cycles have only truly ovulated twice!

ALSO!!! TMI alert: I went to the bathroom last night and when I wiped, I had a few small pink tinges in my CM. HOLY MOLY!!! I've never had this, never!

Well I got my progesterone levels back and...............I ovulated!!! YEEHAW!!! :wohoo: My levels were 17.9 and he said that it was a really good ovulation for me, who in 5 medicated cycles have only truly ovulated twice!

ALSO!!! TMI alert: I went to the bathroom last night and when I wiped, I had a few small pink tinges in my CM. HOLY MOLY!!! I've never had this, never!

YAY!! That's great news! I hope it's a good sign for you :)

Thanks everyone. This seriously came out of no where -- completely unexpected. I'm seriously over the moon and just hoping the baby sticks for the long haul!

Mine came out of nowhere as well... totally unexpected but the best surprise of my life!! :) Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!

I truly hope that is implantation spotting!
https://www.babyandbump.com/member.php?u=204879

HI Ladies (and bubs)

TO the lucky ones who have got their BFP- can you tell me what days did you take your clomid on?

i am on my second cycle, last cycle i did CD5-7 75mg. I ovulated but no BFP. I have had a ripper of a period though- sorry if TMI- but although painful i'm happy as i sort of tought i was going to go through an early menopause as the AF's were getting further apart, lighter and shorter. So a good O, and a good 31 day cycle with a healthy period is all good!

Im on my second cycle, i started day 3 with the clomid this time. Im hoping with day 3-7 that i have more chance of more follicels and therefore more chance of getting one of them to fertilise!!

I am also on a plethera of herbal/elemental supplements, such as:
EPO, flaxseed oil and robitussen (all for EWCM),
100mg asprin, green tea, raspberry leaf tea, magnesium for uterine linning
vit E, for follicle health
Folate for baby
Bcomplex for leutal phase strength
chromium and metformin (1000mg 2x oer day) for insulin resistance
co-q-10, selenium and genrel vitamins for optimum health
Plus thyroxine for my underactive thyroid!

I would be glad to hear what other ladies are up to,

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi ladies!:wave:
What an awesome thread this is!:thumbup:
This thread came up in a search when ck'g for info abt Clomid side effects.

It took me 3 days of "here&there" time, but I read it all!:coffee::haha:

In reading here, I was wow'd w/your support & inspiration for one another!:hugs2:
I laughed... I cried... I smiled...
I feel like I know some of you now.:hugs:

If I may join in here...
I'm on my 1st round of Clomid (100mg, cd3-7). 6 pills to go!:happydance:

DH & I were due to start IUI in 2mo, and IUI is the end of our TTC road.:cry:
Dr called unexpectedly last wk & said would like to start me on Clomid.
I actually said, "Thank God!" when she told me!:haha:
We're happy (&hopeful) to have such a pleasantly unexpected "detour" in our road.:winkwink:
C'mon, Clomid!:happydance::thumbup::cloud9:

LemonTea-- I was moved to tears reading your journal!:hugs: What an amazing & inspirational story!
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!:dance:

Hi ladies!:wave:
What an awesome thread this is!:thumbup:
This thread came up in a search when ck'g for info abt Clomid side effects.

It took me 3 days of "here&there" time, but I read it all!:coffee::haha:

In reading here, I was wow'd w/your support & inspiration for one another!:hugs2:
I laughed... I cried... I smiled...
I feel like I know some of you now.:hugs:

If I may join in here...
I'm on my 1st round of Clomid (100mg, cd3-7). 6 pills to go!:happydance:

DH & I were due to start IUI in 2mo, and IUI is the end of our TTC road.:cry:
Dr called unexpectedly last wk & said would like to start me on Clomid.
I actually said, "Thank God!" when she told me!:haha:
We're happy (&hopeful) to have such a pleasantly unexpected "detour" in our road.:winkwink:
C'mon, Clomid!:happydance::thumbup::cloud9:

LemonTea-- I was moved to tears reading your journal!:hugs: What an amazing & inspirational story!
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best!:dance:

Welcome aboard :) this is a great place for advice, support and friends.

Hey all!:wave:
Hope everyone's doing well!

I bought a tiny ton of OPK's yesterday!:haha:
Being 1st cycle, I have no idea if Clomid will change my O time:shrug:
...just making sure that I'm not gonna miss it though!:happydance:
& fx hoping to see that surge this cycle!

Who'd have ever thunk we'd be looking forward to POAS 2x/day or more?:dohh::haha:
LOL--It's all good!:flower: C'mon, Clomid!:dance:

Have a good week, ladies!:hugs:

So I had to stop visiting BNB for a bit, really since right after I got my BFP. I was driving myself crazy with worry. :wacko: I had my 8 week U/S today and there really IS a baby in there!!!!!! As the thread that made me join in the first place, I wanted to post my good news here! :yipee:

Chantel - I just KNOW this is going to happen for you! I am so happy this cycle is looking so good!!!!! :dust:

Lemon Tea - you were def posting on here back when I was, and I am super excited for you! :happydance:

Kellie - you are awesome for keeping up with this thread and helping to keep the positive energy on here alive! :thumbup:

Congrats to the other BFPs too! And to all the new ladies, it WILL HAPPEN!!!!!! :dust:

HI Ladies (and bubs)

TO the lucky ones who have got their BFP- can you tell me what days did you take your clomid on?

i am on my second cycle, last cycle i did CD5-7 75mg. I ovulated but no BFP. I have had a ripper of a period though- sorry if TMI- but although painful i'm happy as i sort of tought i was going to go through an early menopause as the AF's were getting further apart, lighter and shorter. So a good O, and a good 31 day cycle with a healthy period is all good!

Im on my second cycle, i started day 3 with the clomid this time. Im hoping with day 3-7 that i have more chance of more follicels and therefore more chance of getting one of them to fertilise!!

I am also on a plethera of herbal/elemental supplements, such as:
EPO, flaxseed oil and robitussen (all for EWCM),
100mg asprin, green tea, raspberry leaf tea, magnesium for uterine linning
vit E, for follicle health
Folate for baby
Bcomplex for leutal phase strength
chromium and metformin (1000mg 2x oer day) for insulin resistance
co-q-10, selenium and genrel vitamins for optimum health
Plus thyroxine for my underactive thyroid!

I would be glad to hear what other ladies are up to,

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Third round was charmed for me. Took Clomid days 3-7. On CD #15 there were 3 mature follicles on my right ovary - 18, 19, and 26mm. Good luck!!!! :dust:

[/QUOTE]Third round was charmed for me. Took Clomid days 3-7. On CD #15 there were 3 mature follicles on my right ovary - 18, 19, and 26mm. Good luck!!!! :dust:[/QUOTE]

Thats great news :thumbup:- did you get your :bfp: ?

Starting my first cycle of Clomid 50mg in a few days CD 5-9!!!!! I can't wit!!

YAY! Congrats Steelergirl! Wishing you an uneventful and happy nine months!

Hi ladies! I missed all of u... I havent been on here in forever!!! Had to stop obsessing on this site but im back. Now i didnt get a chance to read all the posts but i did see that we have 5 bfp's now!!! That is so amazing and congrats to all of u. Well as for me there is no good news. Me and dh are still trying and i completed my third and final round of clomid and i am now 1 dpo. If this round doesnt work i dont know what to do because my doctor wont give me anymore:(... I am praying that this is my lucky round. So ladies plz keep ur fingers and toes crossed for me and to the rest of u wbo is still playing the wait for it game right along with me i will have my fingers and toes crossed for u ladies as well.....

Hi ladies! I missed all of u... I havent been on here in forever!!! Had to stop obsessing on this site but im back. Now i didnt get a chance to read all the posts but i did see that we have 5 bfp's now!!! That is so amazing and congrats to all of u. Well as for me there is no good news. Me and dh are still trying and i completed my third and final round of clomid and i am now 1 dpo. If this round doesnt work i dont know what to do because my doctor wont give me anymore:(... I am praying that this is my lucky round. So ladies plz keep ur fingers and toes crossed for me and to the rest of u wbo is still playing the wait for it game right along with me i will have my fingers and toes crossed for u ladies as well.....

I will cross it all for you babe! I know easier said than done- but relaxing WILL help- it even helps the blood flow throught the uterus- and they think accupuncture in the Luetal Phase is helpfull to (for the same reason). I hope this is your month! :kiss::happydance::thumbup:

room for one more?? :)

im 20, and about to start my first round of clomid...ive just finished my course of provera, so now just waiting for AF so that i can get started! im really excited but getting really nervous as well now, its come around so quick so starting to feel real now! its so nice to see so many clomid bfps as well!!

:dust: to everyone!

im 20, and about to start my first round of clomid...ive just finished my course of provera, so now just waiting for AF so that i can get started! im really excited but getting really nervous as well now, its come around so quick so starting to feel real now! its so nice to see so many clomid bfps as well!!

Of course theres alwyas room for one more! I have a feeling you will get your :bfp: first time around!

Of course theres alwyas room for one more! I have a feeling you will get your :bfp: first time around!

ahhh that would be so amazing if i did! but i wont hold my breath...my FS took one look at me, and said he's got this funny feeling im clomid resistant! i genuinely believe in gut feeling...although im really hoping he's wrong!

good luck to you!! how long have you been trying for? if you dont mind me asking!

ahhh that would be so amazing if i did! but i wont hold my breath...my FS took one look at me, and said he's got this funny feeling im clomid resistant! i genuinely believe in gut feeling...although im really hoping he's wrong!

good luck to you!! how long have you been trying for? if you dont mind me asking!

I am on my second round of clomid- last month i Ovulated, but not BFP! i have been off contracteption for two years with no luck before clomid. Im also taking metformin as that can help the effectiveness of clomid.

I suppose i assumed that you would fall quickly cos your in the prime of your fertile period! (age wise)- where as i am towards the end of my fertile life (mid 30's).

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->