Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hey ladies,

feeling very despondant today...im cd13 and no clomid symptoms at all....we starte the bd-ing and im using pre-seed for the forst time. Using robotussin and EPO to help with EWCM- but none so far. LAst month i was perfectly normal for ewcm, i have a feeling im not going to O...No tenderness or full feeling like on the first round of clomid...sigh....I feel like im running out of time...DH going away for work for 6months, he is leaving in 4-6 weeks, so i'm feeling the pressure....When did baby making get so hard? How do people manage to fall pregnant by accident? I know people who fell pg while on the pill and using condoms!
:cry::coffee::dohh::cry::coffee::dohh::cry::coffee::cry::dohh::coffee:

Hey ladies,

feeling very despondant today...im cd13 and no clomid symptoms at all....we starte the bd-ing and im using pre-seed for the forst time. Using robotussin and EPO to help with EWCM- but none so far. LAst month i was perfectly normal for ewcm, i have a feeling im not going to O...No tenderness or full feeling like on the first round of clomid...sigh....I feel like im running out of time...DH going away for work for 6months, he is leaving in 4-6 weeks, so i'm feeling the pressure....When did baby making get so hard? How do people manage to fall pregnant by accident? I know people who fell pg while on the pill and using condoms!

Don't lose hope! I had no symptoms whatsoever on Clomid. No EWCM either. But it worked!!

Hey ladies,

Don't lose hope! I had no symptoms whatsoever on Clomid. No EWCM either. But it worked!!

Thats nice to hear! I shall carry that with me today- fingers XXXX
Im heading into the city to study in a sunny coffee shop, then DH is meeting me later and we will go see a movie and wander the city, hopefully a nice relax and romanitc wander will stimulate all the right things!

Its a godsend having you ladies for support!
:happydance:

My update- i got a small show of ewcm this am- and then some more tonight- yay! We bd'd last night so im excited, cant tonoight as DH is away, hope last nights gets me through! We can tmrw night, but i think i may have O'd by then- ive never OPK'd b4, but i think i may go get one tmorw! For the frst time ever i am actually thinking i have a shot at this, this month!

KCOennen- how far along are you? What was your TTC record?

My update- i got a small show of ewcm this am- and then some more tonight- yay! We bd'd last night so im excited, cant tonoight as DH is away, hope last nights gets me through! We can tmrw night, but i think i may have O'd by then- ive never OPK'd b4, but i think i may go get one tmorw! For the frst time ever i am actually thinking i have a shot at this, this month!

I'm 19 weeks, so half way there. We'll be finding out Wednesday when our induction date will be. I'm due Sept 1, but they won't let me go past Aug 11. We were TTC for 6 months, was put on Clomid the last month, and it worked! I wasn't ovulating because my body was still thinking it was on BC, so it just needed a jump start.

I'm 19 weeks, so half way there. We'll be finding out Wednesday when our induction date will be. I'm due Sept 1, but they won't let me go past Aug 11. We were TTC for 6 months, was put on Clomid the last month, and it worked! I wasn't ovulating because my body was still thinking it was on BC, so it just needed a jump start.

Good Luck KC!!! I hope scan goes well! And GL with the induction! Thats quite early, three weeks early! So you will need to be ready in advance!:happydance::baby::kiss:

Hi ladies, spirits a bit uplifted as yesterday morning i did a OPK and it was neg- followed in the evening by a +, and this moring by a -, so i hope that i did O yesterday sometime, we BD'd around the right times i think. So headachy, clomid seems to be giving me PMT symptoms, headahces, acne and moodiness. Its odd, makes me feel like im sure about to get AF, but i know im not.

Last night i dreamt i went to work and the cast of the big bang theory were there, and they kept laughing at me because i would call them by their character names.....last cycle i had odd and vivid dremas too, i hopefully took that as a preg sig, but not i realise its clomid as i only O'd yesterday (i hope!)

Isnt it amazing how these hormones have such a massive effect upon our bodies and our psychology?

Sigh.... :dust:

Hey Ladies,
My name is Lacey. May I join you? I am on my 2nd round of Clomiphene 50mgs, I am 23 and trying for baby number 1 with my husband who has 2 boys from a previous marriage.

OMG! I got my :bfp:!! It feels so surreal right now. I spotted so much this cycle, I thought no way could an egg implant. I hope this one sticks!! I'm freaking out. Haven't told DH yet. was in too much shock this morning, and he was fast asleep.

Even tho this is not a Clomid BFP, I wanted to let you all know since you have been so supportive!

I don't know what to do now. I'm only 14 DPO, so I'm not sure when to call the doctor. So many thoughts going through my head!

Attachments

• 2012-04-10 06.51.26.jpg
    2012-04-10 06.51.26.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 11
OMG! I got my :bfp:!! It feels so surreal right now. I spotted so much this cycle, I thought no way could an egg implant. I hope this one sticks!! I'm freaking out. Haven't told DH yet. was in too much shock this morning, and he was fast asleep.

Even tho this is not a Clomid BFP, I wanted to let you all know since you have been so supportive!

I don't know what to do now. I'm only 14 DPO, so I'm not sure when to call the doctor. So many thoughts going through my head!

CONGRATS, CHLOE!!! :happydance:

YAY CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO VERY HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Please keep us updated!!! I want to know how DH reacts! :)

Hey ladies.... I know its been a long time since i posted but i have been trying to relax. As u all knw this is my last cycle of clomid and i can start testing tomorrow at 9 dpo. I am so scared that this cycle is going to be a bust like my last 2 cycles so i dont want to test but at the same time i am anxious to know. I been praying hard to god that this is my bfp round. I truely dont know what the doctors next move will be from here and im afraid i may not be able to afford it. Im kinda thinking that i will be babyless for the rest of my life "tears".... Im not really feeling to hopeful on this round because i had zero side effects this time around, i had a pos ov test but no o pains at all and my last 2 cycles i had clomid side effects and o pain. My bbs are sore but that is also a af sympton for me so i have nothing promising going on... So i guess wish me luck ladies for what its worth and im hoping this os it for me... I will let you ladies know...fxd triple times... Plus a shout of congrats for chole!!!! Im so happy for you :)

LOve the pic! Thats the REAL BFp!!! Not like the ones where you have squint and turn the computer around in order to say "yes i think i see soemthing..."

Keep us updated! Were you on Clomid previously?

Congrats Chloe! Awesome news :)

OK ladies, bring me home c'mon c'mon, give me my long awaited BFP!!!!

So, i have no idea about when i o'd, yesterday a.m i got pos OPK, yet the day or so b4 that i had the EWCM, if im correct after +opk i should O? Ontop of that coulndt DB last night as i got a UTI!!!! Im hoping that we will get to it tonight, but we also did the night b4. SO my Cm suggests that i o'd a few days ago, and the OPK suggests i will o today or tonight....and my UTI suggests that i should take a panadol and go to bed (ALONE!).

ANyhow, i did realsie that my last clomid cycle i also got a UTI around O, and also very crampy legs (wich i am getting again now), has anyone else experienced these symptoms ? last month i was hopefull it was some sort of PG symptoms, but i realise now it must be a clomid thing. The pain in my legs is phenomenal, and both times accompanied by a mild-ish UTI.

Anyhow, the good thing is that when my body goes down like this, i stop obsessing so much, i figure oh well, this is what we got....

Im going away soon, will be away for the whole of the second week in the tww- so that will be great, il be very busy with work and come back around 14dpo (depending on when i o'd) so i just have to decide to not think about it till i get home! I may to tempted to do a quick test on my last night away, as we do tend to go to the pub for "debreifing' on the last night....I suppose ill be on lemon lime and bitters!

Thanks, girls! I told DH last night and he got all teary eyed. I have only seen him do that at our wedding and his best friends wedding! It was very sweet. I don't think he quite believed it...he wanted to see the test for himself :) I bought a digi last night and used that after only 2 hours of holding my pee and it still showed pregnant :) I'm going in for an HCG count either tonight or tomorrow morning, depending on my work schedule.

Curley - I took clomid twice before this cycle, 50 mg and 100 mg. 50 didn't make me O, and i had a very weird cycle with 100 mg - lots of cramping and no good temp spike. So i took a break while waiting to see an RE. Saw the RE who put me on a low dose of steroid to help bring my androgens down, and then got my BFP after a month on those steroids. Sorry to hear about your recurrant UTI's! Those are no fun at all. Did you BD when you noticed the EWCM? That is supposed to help the sperm survive longer, so you probably have a few days of vible sperm after BDing up there.

I'm a little sad that i had my last beer/glass of wine and didn't know it was going to be my last for a long time. I would have liked to end it with a nice expensive glass. I will have to settle for occasional sips of DH's. Small price to pay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->