Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

CD10 now....i have NO idea when i should be ovulating though. hopefully my scan on tuesday will help me to understand a bit more!

when taking EPO, how much should i take/how often/long for? Ive heard that i shouldnt take it after O'ing, but im not sure why, and im not sure whether i should have started taking it already...if i should have done, i may just get robitussen instead...if it does the same job?

Yayyyyyy!!! I got my bfp this morning on a frer @ 13 dpo!!!! Im so excited! Guess 3rd time was a charm.... Omg, i am in total shock!!!! :)

Wow!:wohoo:
:yellow:Congratulations, wantababy!:hugs:
Wishing you a joyously happy & healthy 9 months!:cloud9:

Nothing new to report here.
I'm still in the TWW limbo & nothing noteworthy, symptom-wise.
I did get some light pulling feeling across my abdomen & slight pressure feeling yesterday.
It wasn't painful. And it wasn't gas.:haha:
Figured it was the Clomid so i could keep some sanity.:headspin:
The TWW's get harder & harder to remain calm.:wacko:
DH is doing the dishes so I can relax! :hugs:Wow!
Keeping the PMA going...
Have a good day, ladies!:flower:

Congratulations wantababy :thumbup:

How exciting and wishing you a healthy 9 months :happydance:

I'm about to start my third round of Clomid, my second on 100mg with Metformin. I was just about to take the Provera when :witch: showed up on her own. Never thought I'd be so happy to see her :happydance:! FX it's because I ovulated although I didn't get a + OPK :shrug:

Good luck this round to everyone!

I'm about to start my third round of Clomid, my second on 100mg with Metformin. I was just about to take the Provera when :witch: showed up on her own. Never thought I'd be so happy to see her :happydance:! FX it's because I ovulated although I didn't get a + OPK :shrug:

Good luck this round to everyone!

Thats a great sign!

Yayyyyyy!!! I got my bfp this morning on a frer @ 13 dpo!!!! Im so excited! Guess 3rd time was a charm.... Omg, i am in total shock!!!! :)

YAYAYAYAY!!!! you got your roud three miricle! So happy for you!

WOuld you like to share your CLomid details (taking on which days, doses, and other things you may have done this cycle? Supplements fertitlity aids etc??

WOuld be great to get a heads up!

Hey ladies,

Im on cd 21 today, and about to head off for the day 21 progesterone. I have to admit for some reason i feel quietly confident this month, although i have no real reason to be- i think its because i had such great EWCM and a +OPK, plus it was my first time trying with pre-seed.

Im not feeling so desperate this cycle, i dont know why as the stakes get higher for every cycle, but i have this calm feeling, and i even found myself yesterday say to myself "no, dont eat that its not good for the baby"- i caught myself and thought "oh woman dont get carried away!!!"--

One can hope right?

Lets hope that we can add a few more BFP's in the next few weeks!

Curleymumma-Thank u :) Im overjoyed!!! I didnt do to much different. I was on 50 mg of clomid on days 5-9 and I used preseed from the day of my pos opk everyday for about 3 days and i bd every other day. Thats it! I wish u lots of luck and i hope u get ur bfp very soon...

Hi- I am new to BnB. I have been TTC for 8 mo. Was diagnosed with PCOS January 2012, took my first round of Clomid in March. I finally got a positive OPK, but have had 3 negative Pregnancy tests and still no AF. Tomorrow will be CD 35 and I will start provera.
This whole process has been extremely exhausting with testing, timing, hoping and politely dodging the "when are you going to have kids." comments.
I was hoping to find some support and understanding and maybe learn something about this process.
Has anyone who has taken Clomid developed the ovarian cysts? If so, did you have any symptoms?

Congrats Bev!!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!!!!!

Hi- I am new to BnB. I have been TTC for 8 mo. Was diagnosed with PCOS January 2012, took my first round of Clomid in March. I finally got a positive OPK, but have had 3 negative Pregnancy tests and still no AF. Tomorrow will be CD 35 and I will start provera.
This whole process has been extremely exhausting with testing, timing, hoping and politely dodging the "when are you going to have kids." comments.
I was hoping to find some support and understanding and maybe learn something about this process.
Has anyone who has taken Clomid developed the ovarian cysts? If so, did you have any symptoms?

WELCOME to BnB:flower:

I have never experienced ovarian cysts from Clomid that i know of...Having PCOS you already have pearl like cysts on your ovaries..Did you have your progesterone checked on CD21..bc taking clomid leads to a false positive when taking OPK...the best thing you can do is take your temperature everyday in the morning before you get out of bed and track it on fertility friend..this will track your ovulation day. I hope this helps :thumbup:

Congrats wantababy! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!

Nlk- I took epo 1300mg every day from cd10 until O. Thats how much was in, one pill.

Wow! Congratulations!!! :wohoo: Wishing you a happy, healthy pregnancy!!!

I have never experienced ovarian cysts from Clomid that i know of...Having PCOS you already have pearl like cysts on your ovaries..Did you have your progesterone checked on CD21..bc taking clomid leads to a false positive when taking OPK...the best thing you can do is take your temperature everyday in the morning before you get out of bed and track it on fertility friend..this will track your ovulation day. I hope this helps :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I didn't know Clomid leads to a false positive on OPKs! Does it falsely tell you you have LH in your urine, or what? I thought the OPks could simply tell you about an LH surge, but not definitively tell you that you ovulated. Do you mind me asking where you read this or who told you? Thank you. :flower:

I have never experienced ovarian cysts from Clomid that i know of...Having PCOS you already have pearl like cysts on your ovaries..Did you have your progesterone checked on CD21..bc taking clomid leads to a false positive when taking OPK...the best thing you can do is take your temperature everyday in the morning before you get out of bed and track it on fertility friend..this will track your ovulation day. I hope this helps :thumbup:

I didn't know Clomid leads to a false positive on OPKs! Does it falsely tell you you have LH in your urine, or what? I thought the OPks could simply tell you about an LH surge, but not definitively tell you that you ovulated. Do you mind me asking where you read this or who told you? Thank you. :flower:[/QUOTE]

I wasnt aware of this...???

If you take an OPK right after taking Clomid, it may show up +; however, you're supposed to begin testing CD12 (or 5 days after your last pill) and after until you get a positive. Clomid won't make the OPK be + that far after taking the pills unless you are actually ovulating.

I didn't know Clomid leads to a false positive on OPKs! Does it falsely tell you you have LH in your urine, or what? I thought the OPks could simply tell you about an LH surge, but not definitively tell you that you ovulated. Do you mind me asking where you read this or who told you? Thank you. :flower:[/QUOTE]

I read it on someones forum i am not sure the person who said it...but i have heard of it more that once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->