Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Hey Ladies!

I am currently 7 dpo! I just got my progesterone test results back today! (I had it done on CD20 b/c CD 21 was a Saturday) So, even though I was technically only 4 dpo my level is 24.7! :thumbup: The nurse said I definitely ovulated! I have such a good feeling about this month, even though it's just my 1st cycle of clomid! I am not supppose to be testing until this weekend....but I know I will end up testing until I either get a BFP or AF! :shrug:

Thats great news- heres hoping a BFP for you babe!
:thumbup:

Good Luck curleymumma!! Hope this is your BFP!

Ok- my update is that im now on 14dpo, cd31 (my normal Af day)- and NADA- nor AF and NO BFP!!!! Im feeling normal, not crampy, but at the same time, i did another pregnosis cheapie this a.m and got a BFN- no evap this time (which im pleased about!)-- sooooo, i decided that if no AF by tomorrow ill go buy a FRER and do that, and if thats neg and still no AF by CD33, ill go do blood work and see....

Im quite betwixt and between at the moment, logically i think if i was preg it would show up by now- so that makes me think maybe i diddnt O (only reason why i wouldnt get AF now)- but my bloodwork and EWCM and OPK all says i did...who knows- who ever thought you had to be a scientist to get knocked up!!!!!!!
:shrug::blush::coffee::dohh::nope:

Hello ladies... I have a Q and I hope any of you could answer me pls... any of you ladies O on your own and been put on Clomid?

Baby dust to all of you ladies

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I cannot believe it! I tested this evening and I got a clearblue digital bfp!!!

I am spotting, so I thought AF was on the way for sure. I hope everything is okay. Is spotting normal? I'll call my dr. tomorrow....

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

I cannot believe it! I tested this evening and I got a clearblue digital bfp!!!

I am spotting, so I thought AF was on the way for sure. I hope everything is okay. Is spotting normal? I'll call my dr. tomorrow....

Hey babe- i was about to come onto this thread and say "i want to be BFP 8!" but you beat me to it! Congrats honey!!

I have heard many women say spotting at the normal time of period has occurred and they have had healthy pregnancies-be good to see the dr all the same. So happy for you! What a successful thread!!

Im trying to NOt go and buy another test- i did a cheapie this am (14dpo) and it was neg, so i need to just accept it and wait for AF to arrive. Im cd31, which is normal AF for me...so im suprised that im not in pain yet, no pimples and not craving chocolate...i suppose im still hopeful, but at the same time i dont want to get excited and then have a BIG let down....Im always 30-31 days, always get AF at 14dpo....but if ill wait till tomorrow.... sigh...headache, maybe thats a sign of AF......i hate this bit....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

YAYYYYY CONGRATS!!! 8 clomid BFPs! woooo!

curleymumma, youre not out yet....keeping my FXed that we have 2 BFPs close together!

Curleymumma, Thank you!!!! I'm wishing you success as the 9th BFP!!!! Like nlk said, hang in there b/c you are not out yet. I totally thought I was out and was shocked at the PT result. If it happened for me, it can happen for you and everyone else here! :thumbup:

nlk, Thank you! Just on :cloud9: I know it's early, so I'm just hoping and praying that the bean will be sticky.

:dust: to everyone here! :flower:

Congrats on your BFP!

Curley....I remember a girl from the December testing thread who didn't get her BFP until 21 dpo! Hang in there!

AFM I'm still waiting on my PL results from Monday! I also took a hard fall this morning turning on the shower so now I'm even more paranoid about what if....

Congrats on your BFP!

Curley....I remember a girl from the December testing thread who didn't get her BFP until 21 dpo! Hang in there!

AFM I'm still waiting on my PL results from Monday! I also took a hard fall this morning turning on the shower so now I'm even more paranoid about what if....

what stage are you in redskins? I took a bad fall on the weekend- i was trying to be healthy out for a brisk walk, but i tripped and went down quite hard- but i have a feeling at that stage (about 10dpo) it wouldn't have made much difference, i hope yours will be ok XXX

CONGRATS ON THE BFP Mbhg1980!! Welcome to the club :)

Curleymumma - don't lose hope just yet. It could be the test you're using... not all tests are as sensitive as the more well known (and more expensive) ones. If you don't get AF today, I would definitely take a FRER in the morning! Best of luck to you!

IluvRedskins - hope you get get news from the doctor! Also, sorry to hear about your fall, but don't worry too much about it... baby is so small at that point that it wouldn't have caused any damage. My sister took a pretty bad fall when she was 5 weeks pregnant and my healthy 5 year old nephew is a perfect example of how our bodies are made to protect or LO's!

Thanks ladies!

Curly - I'm not sure how many DPO I am. My cycles on Clomid (when I've ovulated) have been 30 days. Hopefully the fall knocked somethings into place instead of out.

Well the results are in! My progesterone levels were a whopping 35.2! So estatic! I have 7 days until AF and am hoping I can wait until then to test. We shall see!

On the plus side I only have 13 more school days with my kiddos and I'm super excited. I will have 3 workdays after that and I will be on summer vacation! I'm hoping to teach summer school but that will only be two weeks in June! This is the first year that I have been teaching that we have got out in May. We usually have really bad winters but not this year! May 15 can't get here fast enough!

Thanks ladies!

Curly - I'm not sure how many DPO I am. My cycles on Clomid (when I've ovulated) have been 30 days. Hopefully the fall knocked somethings into place instead of out.

Well the results are in! My progesterone levels were a whopping 35.2! So estatic! I have 7 days until AF and am hoping I can wait until then to test. We shall see!

On the plus side I only have 13 more school days with my kiddos and I'm super excited. I will have 3 workdays after that and I will be on summer vacation! I'm hoping to teach summer school but that will only be two weeks in June! This is the first year that I have been teaching that we have got out in May. We usually have really bad winters but not this year! May 15 can't get here fast enough!

SOunds like the mood over there is good! Good luck- youe progesterone levels are great! Good luck!

I went in for my scan today and as he looked at the right ovary the PCOS was obvious, lots of tiny follicles

BUT on my left ovary there was a follicle and it was 20mm (almost 21mm)! I almost jumped for joy!
My doc thinks I'll ov in a few days!

FX for this month! I'm also pretty excited to avoid scans for a few months.

I went in for my scan today and as he looked at the right ovary the PCOS was obvious, lots of tiny follicles

BUT on my left ovary there was a follicle and it was 20mm (almost 21mm)! I almost jumped for joy!
My doc thinks I'll ov in a few days!

FX for this month! I'm also pretty excited to avoid scans for a few months.

Woo Hoo!
That's one big follicle!
FX for you!

Hello ladies... I have a Q and I hope any of you could answer me pls... any of you ladies O on your own and been put on Clomid?

Baby dust to all of you ladies

Yes i am on Clomid now 50mg from CD 5-9..i do ovulate on my own but he wanted to strengthen the quality of my eggs...then i am on estradial CD 10-17 and progesterone CD17 until AF or pregnancy occurs

I just want you all to know that I'm routing for you. :happydance:

Thank you so much for congrats. I'm still in shock. Let me post some of my symptoms. I haven't had many! Beginning a few days before I tested and got the bfp, I began to feel lightheaded and even dizzy between meals. Here I thought I was reacting to some chemical exposure bc I get migraines from certain chemicals. Nope...I now know it is pg hormones. I also had a sharp shooting pain down my right boob...but just once and briefly. I've been spotting a little bit here and there, which is always what happens before AF, hence my shock at the bfp. I literally took the pg test as a formality and nearly died when I saw "Pregnant" withOUT the word "Not" that I have always gotten. I had this elaborate plan to tell my husband in a fun way, but instead I just ran up to him with the peestick, shaking.

That's it!

Thanks ladies!

OMG!!!! 13 more days?? Are you serious??!?!!! I have 34 days left!!! I am so jealous of you. Your levels are amazing!!!!! Oh this is going to be the longest week. I am rooting for you like crazy!!!!

Congrats Mbhg1980!!! So happy for you and your little bean!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->