Clomid Buddies - 18 BFPs!

Kellie - 12 1/2 days if I'm being honest! The kids get out at 1 on may 15th! I'm sorry you have so many ore days! We started this year on August 10th and only missed two days!

cd32 turned into cd1 when i took my first bathroom trip! Bugger!!!!

of to gyny tomorow to tweak the fertility plan- adding some drugs to inhibit prolactin production, up the clomid and maybe out a trigger shot on the menu....man o man- how is it that women can fall pregnant by accident whilst drunk with a cigaret in their mouth having a quickie behind the bar- standing up....using a condom....apparently it happens.....:shrug:

Woohoo!:wohoo:
:blue:Congratulations, mbhg!:pink:
Wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!:cloud9:

Yay for ovulation!:happydance:
Those are fab #'s, IluvRedskins!:thumbup:
OMG! Holding out for 7 more days?!? Sheer willpower, woman!:haha:
Fx for you! Sending you some :dust::dust:

Oh, curleymomma!:hugs: I'm so sorry, hon!
I was on here tonight to see how things were going w/you.
I so hope you get your BFP real soon.:flower:

"man o man- how is it that women can fall pregnant by accident whilst drunk with a cigaret in their mouth having a quickie behind the bar- standing up....using a condom....apparently it happens....."
And ding-ding-ding, you're absolutely right! It is gobsmacking how some fall pregnant with ridiculous circumstances. Sigh.
Maybe all this time I just needed to go to a bar for a one night stand?:dohh::haha: Nah.

If hope would make it so, we'd all have our BFP's.:cloud9:

In the meantime (and then some), we're all in this together.:hugs:
Onward with the journey.:thumbup:
Yay for tweaking of plans & strategy... sneak attack on the eggy!:haha:
Fx that you get a BFP in May!:dust::dust:

"man o man- how is it that women can fall pregnant by accident whilst drunk with a cigaret in their mouth having a quickie behind the bar- standing up....using a condom....apparently it happens....."
And ding-ding-ding, you're absolutely right! It is gobsmacking how some fall pregnant with ridiculous circumstances. Sigh.
Maybe all this time I just needed to go to a bar for a one night stand?:dohh::haha: Nah.

yes- maybe i should manufacture a one night stand with OH by the beach- some role play perhaps- would be difficult to lie on my back with my hips raised for 20 mins afterwards but....possibly worth a try- hahaha- sounds better than "sweetie i had my trigger shot today and my follies are 17mm- are you up for it??" reply- "o baby i love it when you talk about the size of your follicles...."
Hahaha, you gotta laugh...:haha:

yes- maybe i should manufacture a one night stand with OH by the beach- some role play perhaps- would be difficult to lie on my back with my hips raised for 20 mins afterwards but....possibly worth a try- hahaha- sounds better than "sweetie i had my trigger shot today and my follies are 17mm- are you up for it??" reply- "o baby i love it when you talk about the size of your follicles...."

LOLz! I know right!:rofl:
I love it!:laugh2: "o baby i love it when you talk about the size of your follicles...."
Ahahaha! I can't stop laughing.:haha:
I'm pretty sure by now that my DH has a Pavlovian response going on when I say,
"Well, I'm gonna be ovulating, Mr! You know what this means!...":haha:

20 mins of raised hips is probably not the strangest thing seen on any given beach.:haha:

I love it!:laugh2: "o baby i love it when you talk about the size of your follicles...."

20 mins of raised hips is probably not the strangest thing seen on any given beach.:haha:

Ahhh yes, the pavlovian response- i wonder if that will happen to us? Will we end up getting -excited- when we stroll past pre-seed in the chemist? who knows... it could become a new fetttish! Ditch latex and rubber for pre-seed and evening primrose oil (ohhh, dont forget the robitussen!!!! Kinky!!!)

cd32 turned into cd1 when i took my first bathroom trip! Bugger!!!!

of to gyny tomorow to tweak the fertility plan- adding some drugs to inhibit prolactin production, up the clomid and maybe out a trigger shot on the menu....man o man- how is it that women can fall pregnant by accident whilst drunk with a cigaret in their mouth having a quickie behind the bar- standing up....using a condom....apparently it happens.....:shrug:

lol I have no idea how it happens....accidental teen pregnancies...Really? How does this happen. Let me know the secret! Because Pregnancy to me seems like a really hard puzzle im trying to put together! ughhh :coffee:

I wish i knew!!! Apparently our bodies are ready to have babies at that age, it doesn't seem that or brains are quite up to it at that age though!! Ohhh, the inequity of it all!!!

So I tested yesterday...negative in the morning...but I wanted to test again in the afternoon with FRER...and I got my :BFP:!!!!!!!!! 10dpo! !st round of Clomid at 50mg! Calling the doctor today to confirm. oh and I also took a CB Digi just so I could see "Pregnant"!!!:happydance:

So I tested yesterday...negative in the morning...but I wanted to test again in the afternoon with FRER...and I got my :BFP:!!!!!!!!! 10dpo! !st round of Clomid at 50mg! Calling the doctor today to confirm. oh and I also took a CB Digi just so I could see "Pregnant"!!!:happydance:

Congrats Girl! Thats awesome news! :happydance:

Yay Ready4Babe! Congrats to you! :cloud9: H&H 9 mo.!!!

So I went to doc and got confirmation test...still BFP! I'm so happy.

Wishing everyone still waiting super-speedy BFPs. :hugs:

Congrats to Ready4baby and Mbhg1980! Yay!!!!!!

Me, I'm 3 dpo. No symptoms, really, and feel like I could be on the verge of getting a UTI. Blah!!!!!!

Ahhh yes, the pavlovian response- i wonder if that will happen to us? Will we end up getting -excited- when we stroll past pre-seed in the chemist? who knows... it could become a new fetttish! Ditch latex and rubber for pre-seed and evening primrose oil (ohhh, dont forget the robitussen!!!! Kinky!!!)

....LOL it's funny, this talk about the follicle sizes, and the Pavlovian response with Pre-seed .....it's a different world I guess, being in a desert...a lizard suffices to get one all excited about life ;):haha: (cynical jokes ike these keep me going I guess ;))..Imagine too, if you and your hubby are both biologists, and you obsessively read all the scientific literature for some piece of inspiration .... follicle sizes comes up quite often ;)

....LOL it's funny, this talk about the follicle sizes, and the Pavlovian response with Pre-seed .....it's a different world I guess, being in a desert...a lizard suffices to get one all excited about life ;):haha: (cynical jokes ike these keep me going I guess ;))..Imagine too, if you and your hubby are both biologists, and you obsessively read all the scientific literature for some piece of inspiration .... follicle sizes comes up quite often ;)

hahaha, yes it would, is that a hint, are you and your OH in that field? My Oh and i have both undergrads in medical science- it can make for interesting converstations at times!

I got my :bfp: today @ CD 12!!:
This was my first cycle on clomid after my surgery and can't believe it:happydance:

Good luck to everyone on there BFP

MHGB, Ready4Babe & Shell

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BFP!

Hey Ladies,
Congrats on your BFPs. I am cramping up so I am guessing AF is deff going to start tomorrow. so I guess I will be doing round 3 of clomiphene 50mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->